Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I am disgusted at Chas and John getting together.
    I hope it doesn't last because I heard that Chas and Karl might have a thing going on ...

I read on Digital spy yesterday that apparently the kings have a huge story line coming up for the 40th anniversary. Ooh I wonder what it could be!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She Devil wrote: »
    I am disgusted at Chas and John getting together.
    I hope it doesn't last because I heard that Chas and Karl might have a thing going on ...

I read on Digital spy yesterday that apparently the kings have a huge story line coming up for the 40th anniversary. Ooh I wonder what it could be!

Why?

Both are free agents, Moira cheated on him with Cain

Carl King is going to get with Declan's sister

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

hate the debbie baby story, if the baby is not a match to help daughter they will abort it, surly that cant be right.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

cats.life wrote: »
    hate the debbie baby story, if the baby is not a match to help daughter they will abort it, surly that cant be right.:eek:

I'd say anti abortionists over there will be having a field day

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

Kaching wrote: »
    I'd say anti abortionists over there will be having a field day

It will be like the right-to-die issue again. Did they ever sort aaron out? I haven't watched Emmerdale in months now. Really think it has suffered since the old producer passed away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

cats.life wrote: »
    Never mind all that, who thinks BRENDA is pain in the ass? god she is annoying. she is one nosey wind bag. anything she says is realy stupid.

OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!!

i seriously cant stand her.I never in my life hated a soap person like her. Every conversation in the caff she comes over and is like "What ya talking about"- AH NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!
    AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

And in the caff when chas mentioned charitys hen to someone else and she goes "Oh count me in" Ah NO! your not invited **** off!!! You twit

And when they had the 1 year annivsery of terry and vivs death the other week she started snotting the minute the show started and said she couldnt bring herself to talk about terry, even though shes mentioned him plenty of times in the last year and wasnt crying

seriously emmerdale writers get rid of her!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda should have been killed off in the fire instead of Viv and Terry

I was hoping Chas would smack Moira last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

I'm seriously sick of the Erick/Val/Amy stuff at this stage. It's just so boring!

I think the producers should split Erick and Val up, they are adding very little to the show the way things are going at the moment and things need to change.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Add me to the list of people who hate Brenda!
    Imagine living in a village with only one cafe and HER being the one who runs it. God, she's vile- and the was she treated Andy in the aftermath of the fire when he WASN'T the one who started it was horrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Brenda is just a freak Posy

• Advertisement

Blatter wrote: »
    I'm seriously sick of the Erick/Val/Amy stuff at this stage. It's just so boring!

I think the producers should split Erick and Val up, they are adding very little to the show the way things are going at the moment and things need to change.
    Val leaves for Portugal next week as the actress is taking time off from the show and while Val is away Eric and Diane get very friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I was hoping Chas would smack Moira last night

No - I wish someone would smack Chas! She's such an insensitive bitch, can't stand the gobby cow :mad:

If she wants to bed John so badly, at least try and be a bit discreet in front of his family - don't flirt openly with him in front of the recently estranged wife and son ffs!

What Moira did was wrong, but I honestly think John are Chas are being unduly spiteful by carrying on under her nose like that.

No - I wish someone would smack Chas! She's such an insensitive bitch, can't stand the gobby cow :mad:

If she wants to bed John so badly, at least try and be a bit discreet in front of his family - don't flirt openly with him in front of the recently estranged wife and son ffs!

What Moira did was wrong, but I honestly think John are Chas are being unduly spiteful by carrying on under her nose like that.

John and Chas are both single so why do they need to be discreet :confused: John isnt cheating like Moira did to him and like Adam did to Mia with her mother

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

could some one let me know what happened erics daughters face??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

What happened to the Bartons struggling farm :D

A V A wrote: »
    could some one let me know what happened erics daughters face??

She got a smack off screen at a nightclub I think that is what she told Belle, she deserves a smack she is some brat I dont know Eric and Val put up with her

John and Chas are both single so why do they need to be discreet :confused: John isnt cheating like Moira did to him and like Adam did to Mia with her mother

It's called having a bit of sensitivity to people's feelings. John is still married, not single.

Also, if I recall, Moira stood by John when he was sucking face with Eve a while back and didn't start flirting with co-workers under his nose just to get a reaction out of him.

It's called having a bit of sensitivity to people's feelings. John is still married, not single.

Also, if I recall, Moira stood by John when he was sucking face with Eve a while back and didn't start flirting with co-workers under his nose just to get a reaction out of him.

John is separated and why should he forgive Moira and respect her feelings?

Eve kissed John and Moira keep on at him about for a long time about it if I remember correctly

John is separated and why should he forgive Moira and respect her feelings?

Eve kissed John and Moira keep on at him about for a long time about it if I remember correctly

If he has no desire to respect Moira's feelings in her place of work, that's up to him.

But carrying on in front of his kids, who are still getting over their parents seperation is a bit mean, no?

It's pretty obvious that he's only doing it to rile her anyway - even Diane can see that.

Anyhow, we'll just agree to disagree on this one. I don't agree with what Moira did at all, but rubbing her nose in it is just spiteful as far as I'm concerned.

If he has no desire to respect Moira's feelings in her place of work, that's up to him.

But carrying on in front of his kids, who are still getting over their parents seperation is a bit mean, no?

It's pretty obvious that he's only doing it to rile her anyway - even Diane can see that.

Anyhow, we'll just agree to disagree on this one. I don't agree with what Moira did at all, but rubbing her nose in it is just spiteful as far as I'm concerned.

I dont think John is being malice I think he just wants to have some fun now and to be fair his kids are grown up

Moira annoys me she plays the victim yet Cain didnt rape her she went and had sex with more than once it wasnt a love affair it was just lust she threw away her family for :mad:
    Anyways John realises he still loves Moira and dumps Chas and then he and Moira crash the landrover and he dies so no happy ending

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Electric Picnic is coming to Emmerdale :D

I'm hoping John doesn't die, but since he's leaving I suppose it's inevitable.
    :(

Looks like Val is doing a runner from Eric for a while! :pac:

Moira's hair tonight in the jeep after the crash was MAD! :eek:

Such a sad ending though. Poor John. At least they had made their peace before he died. :(

I was expecting a better episode tonight sad to see John die as he was the best of the Barton family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Poor John. I loved him - he reminded me of my own daddy. <3
    hopefully holly doesn't fall back into her old ways :(

What's going on with Paddy and Rhona??
    Baby Leo is a more emotionally developed and mature character than Paddy. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Ahh paddys a cutie! Him and Marlon are so cute with their bromance.

Loved the scene where Paddy and Aaron bonded after Paddy found out Aaron was gay.

I've tried to, but I just could never warm to Paddy. He always really irritates me.

I was glad that Aaron had him for support when he was 'coming out', though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Posy wrote: »
    What's going on with Paddy and Rhona??
    Baby Leo is a more emotionally developed and mature character than Paddy. :rolleyes:
    I think that the problem with Paddy's insecurity started with Baby Leo. It's like this for a lot of fathers IMO. I know Paddy's not the biological father which makes it harder for him to bond. When baby does things for mammy but not for daddy it's a blow to their egos and they begin to question their ability to do anything. Like babies, hopefully it will just be a phase Paddy is going through.

• Advertisement

Paddy is jealous cause Rhona is more liked and popular and can do things he cant :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement