Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Kaching wrote: »
    so what happens Hannah then?

If she doesn't leave too, I'm guessing she'll move in with her Mother, Moira.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

i think ive a fair idea how Holly is going to exit tbh

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Emmerdale star Sophie Powles has announced that she has decided to leave the soap..
    Decided to leave or actually axed, I wonder..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Karl used to be alright but he's an absolute tosser these days :mad:

Alicat wrote: »
    Karl used to be alright but he's an absolute tosser these days :mad:
    Hate the look of him at this stage

• Advertisement

Can't believe Rodney went along with the penalty points thing in the first place! I KNEW Karl must have had a motive, grr- he's so nasty! Wish Rodney had had an alibi for that night and just landed Karl right in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

gets kicked by an escaped cow and goes to the farm in the sky?

seriously she annoys me, her and holly have constant pusses

Cheer up its a made up show!!!:D

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

She will probably cheer up once half her family are gone! but I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

:D

I hope it happens Amy as well

• Advertisement

:D

I hope it happens Amy as well

serious celebrations will be had :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Chas could be shown the door as well,they have turned her into a rite boring character

We need another plane to land on the village.

Emmerdale are filming a top secret stunt at the moment to be broadcast in February could be the coincide with Aaron or John's departures

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/soaperstar/view/230520/Emmerdale-Is-John-Barton-crashing-out-/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

What the hell happened to Rodneys hair. Looks like he a put a blue rinse in it

Karen23 wrote: »
    What the hell happened to Rodneys hair. Looks like he a put a blue rinse in it

midlife crisis :D

I wanna force feed Nikhil lots of carbs and fats

image0055.jpg

Yeah, what is the deal with Nikhil and food? He seems to have an unhealthy :p fear of carbs and fattening food. He genuinely seemed terrified to eat a sausage roll the other night! :eek:

Posy wrote: »
    Yeah, what is the deal with Nikhil and food? He seems to have an unhealthy :p fear of carbs and fattening food. He genuinely seemed terrified to eat a sausage roll the other night! :eek:
    depending on where you get the sausage , so would I

Emmerdale's Ashley Thomas resorts to desperate measures in tonight's episode as he tries to find out exactly what went on between Laurel and Marlon.

Ashley (John Middleton) heads to the pub to confront Marlon this evening, falsely claiming that Laurel (Charlotte Bellamy) has confessed to sleeping with him.

When a confused Marlon (Mark Charnock) denies it, Ashley realises that he's telling the truth. However, Marlon is furious when he discovers that Ashley is bluffing and promptly kicks him out.

Emmerdale airs these scenes tonight at 7pm on ITV1.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s12/emmerdale/scoop/a361547/emmerdale-ashley-lies-to-marlon-video.html

• Advertisement

So Laurel is blaming Ashley for everything now and he must make amends with Marlon :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

Never mind all that, who thinks BRENDA is pain in the ass? god she is annoying. she is one nosey wind bag. anything she says is realy stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

cats.life wrote: »
    Never mind all that, who thinks BRENDA is pain in the ass? god she is annoying. she is one nosey wind bag. anything she says is realy stupid.

Yep, I want her axed from the show. They have her there as some sort of replacement for Viv but it just doesn't work.

Put simply, she's an infuriating idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

How did Laurel do that? How did she have an affair and make it all Ashley's fault? :confused: Why does he have to be the one who needs to sort things out with Marlon? Are they taking the mick? :confused:

And I'm sick of seeing charity whining on about her bloomin wedding...Debbie is a hardfaced little whippet...just leave her to her moaning!

How did Laurel do that? How did she have an affair and make it all Ashley's fault? :confused:
    She's clearly an evil genius! :mad:

appearances are deceptive so

I thought it was a bit strange that Jai's first reaction to Charity at the wedding was 'eeew, her mascara's running- state of her.' :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I thought it was a bit strange that Jai's first reaction to Charity at the wedding was 'eeew, her mascara's running- state of her.' :rolleyes:

At first he was surprised to see Debbie walking her up the aisle, if my masscara was running on my wedding day, when I want to look my best, I would appreciate someone doing that for me. It looked endearing to me.

He comes Alice Cooper :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Nice to see a soap wedding go without any trouble for a change. The only drama being they wanting Nikhil and Debbie to attend. I like Jai and Charity as a couple.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement