Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭louise5754

John Barton & Chas will be the next couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

louise5754 wrote: »

John Barton is leaving and he gets back with Moira

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Beth

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    John Barton is leaving and he gets back with Moira
    :(

is Moira going too?
    He tweeted yesterday that it was his last day filming in the village and he finishes for good in a week and a half
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

God I hate twitter

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'm sad that he's leaving.. but is he the only Barton to be departing so? :confused:

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »
    I'm sad that he's leaving.. but is he the only Barton to be departing so? :confused:

Unfortunately I think he is which is a shame as he is the best member of that family plus he is a DILF

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

louise5754 wrote: »

Ya, I could see that coming on Thursday's Episode

Unfortunately I think he is which is a shame as he is the best member of that family plus he is a DILF
    God yeah, they're a damn good looking family!
    Holly must be adopted. :o

LOL @ Posy ; you're right she must be

How could you sleep with Cain Dingle over John Barton

God yeah, they're a damn good looking family!
    Holly must be adopted. :o

I dunno. When Holly is not off her head on heroin i think she is alrite looking.

i reckon barton will end up mowing into Chas before he leaves. Her face not the best but she has an unreal set of puppies on her

• Advertisement

Kaching wrote: »
    How could you sleep with Cain Dingle over John Barton
    She's obviously totally crazy! And to sleep with him several times, not even a madness-induced one night stand she can blame. :eek:

I sometimes wonder whether he has golden balls or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

i reckon barton will end up mowing into Chas before he leaves. Her face not the best but she has an unreal set of puppies on her

If Moira can go with Cain; it's bound to happen that John will sleep with Cains sister.

Laurel
    is suppose to be preggers

the plot thickens

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Indeed! :eek:

Am I the only one who thinks Ashley could be accused of elder abuse if he keeps getting so cross with his Dad?

Also Sandy is some legend having the 'young folk' around for a bender, people have been locked up for less:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Lisha wrote: »
    Also Sandy is some legend having the 'young folk' around for a bender, people have been locked up for less:D

I'd have preferred if Edna, Betty, Pearl and Alan had been around. The oldies, especially Edna are much better than watching Victoria and Amy. Edna has had some great lines recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Betty was disgusted to find she'd not been invited alright:D
    Edna is hilarious

Edna is a bit too stereotypically old for me

Kaching wrote: »
    Edna is a bit too stereotypically old for me
    But there's also Sandy and Pearl who love a nice tipple and have a sense of humour- so it's not like Edna is the 'stereotypical grumpy oldie' of the show, I think she was probably always like that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

Adam Thomas (Adam Barton) is also leaving the show, quite frankly I would happily see them all depart en masse, don't think they ever worked as a family.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

Lisha wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks Ashley could be accused of elder abuse if he keeps getting so cross with his Dad?

I think this might be what stops Laurel from moving to Leeds with Ashley, she surely won't leave poor Sandy to fend for himself as we all know he'd just drink himself into oblivion.
    Sandy moves into the B&B but Val & Eric ring Laurel & she comes back to sort things out

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Nice to see Alicia taking the advice of Chas on board re dress code for behind the bar,David and Carl couldnt stop looking at her necklace tonight :)

Nice to see Alicia taking the advice of Chas on board re dress code for behind the bar,David and Carl couldnt stop looking at her necklace tonight :)

its a nice 'necklace' to look at in fairness ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

its a nice 'necklace' to look at in fairness ;)

Eye catching :D

;)

Emmerdale are filming a top secret stunt at the moment to be broadcast in February could be the coincide with Aaron or John's departures

Emmerdale star Sophie Powles has announced that she has decided to leave the soap.

The actress will bow out from her role as Holly Barton in the summer after nearly three years on screen, the Daily Star Sunday reports.

Powles told the newspaper: "I have had an awesome three years at Emmerdale. I have made the best friends and have worked, had fun and learned so much with an amazing cast and crew.

"But after three years I am ready for some freedom to travel and be able to say yes to other projects and opportunities. I just want to say thank you to everyone at Emmerdale for making it such a brilliant place to work."

Emmerdale's series producer Stuart Blackburn added: "It's going to be a very dramatic year for the Barton family. I'd like to thank Sophie for all her hard work and commitment. Her energy, enthusiasm and positivity have made her a joy to work with."

The Daily Star Sunday has also revealed that Kirsty-Leigh Porter will be reprising her role as Holly's best friend Roz Fielding for a short stint in the build-up to the exit storyline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Emmerdale star Sophie Powles has announced that she has decided to leave the soap.

The actress will bow out from her role as Holly Barton in the summer after nearly three years on screen, the Daily Star Sunday reports.

Powles told the newspaper: "I have had an awesome three years at Emmerdale. I have made the best friends and have worked, had fun and learned so much with an amazing cast and crew.

"But after three years I am ready for some freedom to travel and be able to say yes to other projects and opportunities. I just want to say thank you to everyone at Emmerdale for making it such a brilliant place to work."

Emmerdale's series producer Stuart Blackburn added: "It's going to be a very dramatic year for the Barton family. I'd like to thank Sophie for all her hard work and commitment. Her energy, enthusiasm and positivity have made her a joy to work with."

The Daily Star Sunday has also revealed that Kirsty-Leigh Porter will be reprising her role as Holly's best friend Roz Fielding for a short stint in the build-up to the exit storyline.

John, Adam and now Holly Barton.

Like London buses.

• Advertisement

so what happens Hannah then?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement