Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

Bob's daughter Carly is just bad & the storyline is stupid

What if the Emmerdale storyline is an Earthquake at the wedding?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Bob's daughter Carly is just bad & the storyline is stupid

Every time she comes on screen I just want to burst her! She's really not a likeable character at all. I hope she's one of the goners in the big summer kill off!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭.red.

Wellyd wrote: »
    Every time she comes on screen I just want to burst her

Me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭Radio5

Don't think they'll kill off Carly. Bob's already lost a daughter, step-daughter and wife in big set piece tragedies, don't think they'd go for another one. I'd say Brenda will be more likely to go.

Edna, Sandy and Pearl haven't featured too much of late. They may be part of the bigger storyline later in the summer.

Joanie is there in "the kindly outsider helping a Dingle" role, like Natasha Wilde and Rosemary King in the past. Plus it's a way of keeping Kyle in t'village and cause hassle between Val and Kerry.

Weird to see Rob and Andy being so friendly.

Finn is annoying now, faffing on about Ross and Debbie all the time. It's a pity that Ross told him.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ross and April so sweet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Poor Paddy , loved the scene with him standing up to Robert though , and him and Marlon at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ross and Amelia so sweet

We need more Ross and April together scenes. Puts a smile on my face every time.

piperh wrote: »
    We need more Ross and April together scenes. Puts a smile on my face every time.

I agree more of them and way less to none of Carly

Someone has to find the champagne bottle on the farm, also is it Moira's farm they were working on or the farm where Katie died?

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

I agree more of them and way less to none of Carly

Someone has to find the champagne bottle on the farm, also is it Moira's farm they were working on or the farm where Katie died?

I'd say Moira's cus it was yhr grain silo that squished Paddy and isn't that what Cain blackmailed Robert for.

Agree about Carly she is a pointless character. My wishes for the big cull are Brenda, Carly, Allie, Rachel, Jai, Chrissie, Pete, Emma and James. Ooopps i've just killef off half the cast ;-)

Man Paddy grew a pair of balls tonight, I love him even more now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Brilliant episode tonight. Good to see Paddy properly involved in the action again - he's been sidelined for far too long. All of his scenes were top notch.

Ross and April as mentioned was great.

I really hope Busty Cream Cake Café Girls is a real thing... Got such a laugh when after Rodney revealed the DVD to Jimmy the very next scene cut to Tracy in the café getting stuck into a chocolate eclair... :D

And speaking of laughing, Kerry dipping the chip into her face after drowning herself in ketchup was fantastic. The situation itself wasn't that funny, but the way Laura Norton played that so straight-faced was pure class. She's easily the funniest character in any of the soaps...

Looks like the Emmerdale disaster will be a fairground disaster https://twitter.com/emmerdale/status/619444930537201664?s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭.red.

And speaking of laughing, Kerry dipping the chip into her face after drowning herself in ketchup was fantastic...........She's easily the funniest character in any of the soaps...

Pete Barton gives her a good a good run for her money as the comedy charachter. He cracks me up with all his jokes!

who will meet there fate this summer

Rodney has some neck, turning his nose up at Tracey. He's probably the biggest Playboy in the whole village... The cheek of him!

Alicia back from Portugal for the fair, she is leaving so is she one of the fatalities

Rakesh, Cain and Ross looked very sexy in their black suits

Emmerdale did promise a couple of big deaths - I want 4-5 big deaths for the disaster

as for Rodney hating Tracey all of a sudden is jut weird

Seriously where did Carly think Ross was going to get money for her if not from an illegal job

Really dreading the fall out with Bob and Brenda tbh , always liked Bob, good character , until Carly started guilt tripping him and he jumped with both feet caked in cement , dragging him down :(

Don't particularily like Brenda but still not nice on her either being taken for a fool.

Is it ever going to come out about Kirin being the dad ?

Seriously where did Carly think Ross was going to get money for her if not from an illegal job

She is really deluded

also

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a658123/emmerdale-spoilers-village-hall-to-be-blown-up-in-wedding-day-explosion.html#~pipPAyLOV7RnGM
    so Rachel & Alicia are certain to die so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

The first one will be no loss - don't know why they even brought her back!

That was s good episode of Emmerdale

Way to go Brenda , that slap across Vals face, didn't see that coming :D
    In fairness , you couldn't blame her , think the hurt comes from Bob lying to her about it all. That was the best of tonights episode Imo, the rest of it was pretty blah.

Lawrence is getting some action on the romance front from
    Bernice

Bernice

Eh what? Lawrence is gay.

Eh what? Lawrence is gay.

Yes I thought so too and wasn't there a storyline of him being pardoned to happen

Bernice

I so wanted it to be Robert, he has flirted with him in the past to get what he wants

Brenda does not beat around the bush does she lol straight onto the coppers

Brenda does not beat around the bush does she lol straight onto the coppers

Well they did defraud her business which she could now lose and Bob picked the day of Gennie's memorial play park to confess all

Brenda and Val have always had bad history and didn't get on, remember Val slept with Bob and also Brenda was with Eric when Val took off

• Advertisement

Big Emmerdale rumor - I hope its true its sounds phenomenal
    Katie Oates has said that big characters are going to die with its disaster storyline They wanted a shake up and this is their version of the plane crash....The Dingles were hinted strongly as ones to be majorly affected but its all going towards Robert, Alicia, Val and Aaron at the moment.

Other soaps kill of minor characters for its disasters where going to for shock value and raising the bar.

The wedding day between Debbie & Pete is on, or is it? Debbie cannot chose between the 2 brothers.

Something triggers an explosion some make it out while other don't those who escape are not safe as suddenly a sinkhole opens up totally destroying the church & dragging some people with it.

:eek::eek::eek: sounds amazing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement