Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭Speak Now

So is the creep going to frame Andy :(

How can Katie honestly believe it was him after he accidently killed his adopted Mum the last time he started a fire :mad: She knows how much this has eaten away at him over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,112 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So is the creep going to frame Andy :(

How can Katie honestly believe it was him after he accidently killed his adopted Mum the last time he started a fire :mad: She knows how much this has eaten away at him over the years.

Gennie is convinced it is Andy and she has convinced Katie and her mother Brenda which Henshall is happy about since he wants to frame Andy

I am quite shocked that Katie believes it is Andy

Brenda is doing my head in she is so annoying

Why isnt Viv being buried in Emmerdale since her husband Vic is buried there :confused:

Brenda tries to kill Andy by driving her car into his caravan up at Barton's farm

I think Henshall's partner (the young one from Footballer's Wives and Hollyoaks) knows Andy is innocent and hopefully she will find out the truth

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Brenda tries to kill Andy by driving her car into his caravan up at Barton's farm

I think Henshall's partner (the young one from Footballer's Wives and Hollyoaks) knows Andy is innocent and hopefully she will find out the truth
    Hopefully she'll kill herself, not a great character

I think she is key to getting Andy off the hook myself as she will pick up on Henshall's little ways from spending time on the job with him.

+1 to the above poster, hopefully she will succeed in that.

• Advertisement

Surely the fact Henshall is dating Katie should stop him investigating the fire (conflict of interest and all if thats what is called :))

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Surely the fact Henshall is dating Katie should stop him investigating the fire (conflict of interest and all if thats what is called :))

IT would appear (to me anyway) that it was the Female Cop that was with him the other night is in charge. I think i heard him ask her at one stage 'are we finished'. Maybe she is a straight one and discover who was behind it and frame him. Maybe if the pressure is put on Carl he will remember the car was it on the Bridge or close to it that was stopped there the night of the fire as he headed into the village and is able to give the make of it or part of its reg.

A terrified Andy emerges from the wrecked caravan to find an irate Brenda accusing him of murder. John and Moira hear the commotion and do their best to restrain her before bundling her inside the house. When Henshall arrives on the scene, Andy urges him to arrest Brenda, who is drunk and out of control, but Henshall takes Moira and John aside and they agree not to take it any further.
    Andy is fuming at the realisation that Henshall won't arrest Brenda, so Henshall suggests that he should make a complaint if he feels so strongly about it. Andy then informs John and Moira that he isn't hiding in the shadow of suspicion any longer and will be moving back to Dale View. Adamant that Henshall's got it in for him, he states if he thinks he's going to roll over and take it, then he's very much mistaken.
    Meanwhile, Andy fills DC Laura Prior in about Henshall's involvement with Brenda and the caravan. At the end of his tether, Andy wants to know what it's going to take to sort him out. Later, when Prior goes over Carl's statement, she is deeply troubled to note that Henshall has left out significant details about the night of the fire.

Emmerdale star Kim Thomson has confirmed that she is to leave the soap at the end of her current contract.

The actress will film her final scenes for the Yorkshire serial within the next couple of months after playing the role of Faye Lamb since early 2009.

Speaking of her decision to bow out, Thomson told Take It Easy: "I'm sad of course because I've loved working with everyone here, but I found it so hard being away from home. It's just too far from London.

"I've got friends I literally haven't seen for two years because I get home at weekends and there's only a 24-hour window to fit everyone in. That's been hard, but I've had an amazing time here and been so lucky with storylines - I'll be sad to go.

"I can't say anything about how I leave because the producers want to keep that under wraps for now. I'm sure, as with most Emmerdale exits, it will be dramatic."

Asked what she will miss most about Emmerdale, Thomson replied: "I think, as with everything, you miss the people. They're a lovely crowd, great crew and actors and it's been a pleasure working with them.

"It's also been great fun to do something where it's all a bit heightened and you get to go around slapping other women - and there was a lot of slapping. I've enjoyed being the slappee and the slapper!"

Faye's most memorable storyline saw her involved in a long-running love triangle with her bigamist husband Mark Wylde (Maxwell Caulfield) and his second wife Natasha (Amanda Donohoe).

More recently, she has been stirring up trouble for Charity Dingle's (Emma Atkins) marriage after growing increasingly frustrated by her close relationship with Jai Sharma (Chris Bisson).

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭MiloYossarian

I love Kim Thomson, she is soo gorgeous. She's nearly twice my age like and she's still beautiful.

It didn't take Aaron long did it.?

• Advertisement

I love Kim Thomson, she is soo gorgeous. She's nearly twice my age like and she's still beautiful.

It didn't take Aaron long did it.?

Faye
    sleeps with Cain
    before her exit

WTF why didnt Andy call the cops on Brenda it was up to him not the Bartons :mad:

Emmerdale star James Sutton is to leave the soap in the spring, it has been announced.

The actor has played the role of mechanic Ryan Lamb on the Yorkshire-based serial since 2009 but is now bowing out to pursue new projects.

In a statement released on Emmerdale's website, Sutton commented: "I've massively enjoyed the last two years playing Ryan and been blessed to have worked with a group of such talented and supportive actors.

"I feel that Ryan's storylines have drawn to a natural conclusion and although I'll be sad to say goodbye, I'm excited about what the future holds."

He added: "Having trained in theatre I'm looking forward to getting back to my roots and exploring new opportunities."

Meanwhile, Emmerdale's executive producer Steve November said: "James has been a much valued member of the cast and we wish him all the best for the future."

Ryan was introduced to the soap in June 2009 and soon became embroiled in the drama surrounding the Wylde clan, who have all since departed the village.

Sutton's screen mother Kim Thomson (Faye) is also leaving Emmerdale this year.

The one who plays Katie is a brutal actress

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭stevemac

does anyone else think that emmerdale messed up the storyline with Katie, Andy and Henshaw. Its been a case of get it over with from the start, and its been obvious what was going to happen from the start.

stevemac wrote: »
    does anyone else think that emmerdale messed up the storyline with Katie, Andy and Henshaw. Its been a case of get it over with from the start, and its been obvious what was going to happen from the start.

I'f prefer if Henshall had killed Katie, Gennie and Brenda

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Ah now, that's just wishful thinking :D

I enjoyed the last few episodes, although for that sort of thing I prefer them to do it all in one episode (the hostage situation) and nothing else, makes it more dramatic. I did hate how Henshaw had his face in Katies for so much and she seemed to be hugging him a lot. Smack him in the face, kick him in the crotch!!!!! :D He better be dead now, I don't want the whole courtroom drama to drag it all out.

Now it's time to deal with that rat bastard Derek. He's obviously going to do the same thing to the blind lady as he did to Lisa. Everybody can see that coming a mile away. (Well she can't obviously)

I agree somewhat with Stevemac though, I think that the show has been weaker in the last couple of weeks.

Now it's time to deal with that rat bastard Derek. He's obviously going to do the same thing to the blind lady as he did to Lisa. Everybody can see that coming a mile away. (Well she can't obviously)

I agree somewhat with Stevemac though, I think that the show has been weaker in the last couple of weeks.

Lisa tells next week

Lisa tells next week

Not before time

• Advertisement

I expected more grovelling for Andy after all the whole village thought he was the arsonist even Brenda tried to kill him :mad:

I expected more grovelling for Andy after all the whole village thought he was the arsonist even Brenda tried to kill him :mad:

to me he is just shwing that he may not be as bad as he is protrait by most in the village.

Lisa tells next week

Hopefully when Zach gets through with him all that will be left of him is the moustache.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Paul.M92

I'd prefer if Henshall walked out with Katie and got wasted by the Armed Officers. It would make for some serious TV:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

When does Super Mario get what's coming to him?

zimovain wrote: »
    When does Super Mario get what's coming to him?

The sooner the better, hopefully Cain and Zac will give him something he will remember for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

Emmerdale storylines have really staled over the past few weeks. I think the strong plots former producer Gavin Blyth was involved in have now wound up and new ones just havnt been as strong to carry on the momentum the soap built up over the last 2 years.

Im not all that bothered if I miss it now and don't use the catch up service half as much as I was last year.

Emmerdale favourite Aaron Livesy will help his lover Jackson Walsh to die in an assisted suicide storyline later this year, a report has claimed.

According to The Sun, a hard-hitting plot on the ITV1 soap will see Jackson ask Aaron (Danny Miller) and mum Hazel (Pauline Quirke) to help end his life following his recent struggle to cope with his paralysis.

It is thought that Aaron and Hazel will eventually comply with their loved one's request and crush lethal tablets into a drink for him.

Jackson - played by 22-year-old Marc Silcock - was left seriously injured in a train accident last year, which led to him losing the use of his limbs. Since then, he has found it difficult to adjust to the tragic change in his life - in particular being so reliant on other people.

A show source told the newspaper: "Jackson will start discussing plans to end his life in the next few weeks. His resolve to see it through will strengthen, which will lead to many rows and emotional scenes.

"Throughout the plot, there will be a phone number on screen for a helpline for anyone affected."

Responding to the report, an Emmerdale spokesperson told DS this morning: "We do not confirm or deny speculation about future storylines."

Jackson made his Emmerdale debut in March 2010 and his on-off relationship with Aaron has built up a devoted following among viewers. Next week, fans will see the pair reunite following their recent split.

Emmerdale favourite Aaron Livesy will help his lover Jackson Walsh to die in an assisted suicide storyline later this year, a report has claimed.

According to The Sun, a hard-hitting plot on the ITV1 soap will see Jackson ask Aaron (Danny Miller) and mum Hazel (Pauline Quirke) to help end his life following his recent struggle to cope with his paralysis.

It is thought that Aaron and Hazel will eventually comply with their loved one's request and crush lethal tablets into a drink for him.

Jackson - played by 22-year-old Marc Silcock - was left seriously injured in a train accident last year, which led to him losing the use of his limbs. Since then, he has found it difficult to adjust to the tragic change in his life - in particular being so reliant on other people.

A show source told the newspaper: "Jackson will start discussing plans to end his life in the next few weeks. His resolve to see it through will strengthen, which will lead to many rows and emotional scenes.

"Throughout the plot, there will be a phone number on screen for a helpline for anyone affected."

Responding to the report, an Emmerdale spokesperson told DS this morning: "We do not confirm or deny speculation about future storylines."

Jackson made his Emmerdale debut in March 2010 and his on-off relationship with Aaron has built up a devoted following among viewers. Next week, fans will see the pair reunite following their recent split.

Why do soap bosses get rid of all disabled characters, mostly by death, Don Brennan in Corri, Chris Tate in Emmerdale, Turlouch in Fair City, and now Jackson.

• Advertisement

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Why do soap bosses get rid of all disabled characters, mostly by death, Don Brennan in Corri, Chris Tate in Emmerdale, Turlouch in Fair City, and now Jackson.

Or else it's a lazuras like recovery like Max Branning and Peter Barlow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement