If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Philips Shop - New Website

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lari

Hi Ash

i am intersed on the 42PFL5604H - Full HD LCD TV, i may drop to your shop tomorrow morning and have a look at it do i still get the 10% off at the shop if happy with the product i can collect and pay cash.

thanks
    Lari

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Lari

wow late night posting!!

Please call on in at have a look at it.
    We have 'em in stock.
    Your welcome to pay cash!
    Your welcome to take it with you!

Yep you get your 10% Boardies discount in store

See you later

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Hey Ashley,
    I am looking for two Phillips 32PFL5604H tv's, is it 10% of each item or each purchase? If its each item what is the best offer you can give me?

I was also looking at the 37PFL5604H, but is 5" really worth an extra 150 Euro? because from what I can see in the specs, the only difference between the two is screen size.

Also, I'm not in Dublin at the moment, so could you deliver to Cork City?
    Thanks.

Hey ScrubsfanChris

It will be 10% off each TV so that would reduce the price of the 32PFL5604H from €499.99 to €449.99 each.

mmm, as far as TV's go yes! bigger is better! This TV sells for €649.99 instore so applying your 10% Philips Shop Boardies Discount to your can have 1 or 2 at €584.99 each

Del to Cork no worries - but to guarrantee delivery before Christmas you'd need to get your order in quick!

Cheers
    Ash

Hey again,
    The price on the website is €479.00: http://www.philipsshop.ie/fiveseries.htm

Anyway, I wont be looking to make a purchase untill after the Chrsitmas period, are pirces going to come down in the new year/January sale mabey.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 Bartleby

Thanks Nicola/Ash for my 42PFL7404 delivered (very professionally) last week. Great service.

Thanks again.

Our Pleasure!

hope your are enjoying it!!

if you need any advise re settings just give me a buzz

Have a great Christmas

Ash

Hey again,
    The price on the website is €479.00: http://www.philipsshop.ie/fiveseries.htm

Anyway, I wont be looking to make a purchase untill after the Chrsitmas period, are pirces going to come down in the new year/January sale mabey.
    Thanks.
    Bump

Hi There

The 32PFL5604H is on offer for €449.99 at the moment.

I expect to see stock back in soon on this.

You get a two year warranty on this TV as well

Happy New Year
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Iamhere

Hi,

Im looking for price a 37" Full HD TV, id prefer 100 Hz, what are my options?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Hi Ash. Looking at a Phillips 37PFL5604H priced at €629.99. Is the 10% discount applied to this? Is there a delivery charge to Naas and just out of curiosity, how can you tell if a boardsie member is buying from you to apply the discount?

Hi Iamhere

Your options for a 100Hz 37" are the 37PFL8404
    here - www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/37pfl8404h_12/37pfl8404h_12_pss_eng.pdf

and the 37PFL9604H
    here - www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/37pfl9604h_12/37pfl9604h_12_pss_eng.pdf

both are excellent TV's but the 9604 edges it - its our best ever 37" LCD TV

The sale prices in these TV's are €809.99 with a 4 year warranty and 37PFL9604H is a €1099.99 with a 5 ryear warranty.

PLEASE NOTE - the warranty offer ends 31st Dec 2009 so best get your order in quick!!

how does this sound??
    Both are great ways to spend your Sales shopping budget!

atb
    Ash

Hey Lex Luthor

I'll work backwards on your questions..
    How do I know a Boardie is buying from us? mostly they post up on our page enquiring after our goods before they call in:)

Delivery to Naas not a problem - €29.99 will cover it.

I'll pm you the SALE price on the 37PFL5604H.

have a good one
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Jurisprudence

Hi Ashley hope you can help. I was on to you earlier in the Philips shop looking at getting a 42pfl8404 (actually I think I bugged 3 of you guys, sorry). I know your running low on supplies but I needed to get a quote to pass on to she who (really) controls the holy wallet. Sorry to be pushy but I'm concerned I might miss the 4 year warranty deal, and of course the €899 pricing. Are you sold out for the year on this model. Also will the Boardies discount be applicable in '10 of is it for this year only? If it is will the 8404 be available to me in January for the same €899 price, less the 4 year warranty.:(

Was hoping to buy from Richer as its kinda traditional in the family and the other crowd I found who could supply the set, well, lets say they were kind of vague on knowledge of this particular TV. I need to know the guys I get my tech from know their stuff, and I know Richer definitely do.

Can you PM me a quote please. I need something shiny for my wall.:)

Hi There Jurisprudence

Your not bugging us - we are here to take your calls and answer your questions so no worries there.

Well I have the 42PFL84040 in stock - just about!!
    The 4year warranty ends tomorrow:(

We open from 10 to 3pm tomorrow so call on down!!

The SALE price on this TV is €899.99

This would look GREAT on your wall:D

I'll have more 42PFL8404 next week but the warranty will be finished then i'm afraid

Buzz me on 01 474 0788 if you'd like one but be quick...its a popular set and I dont expect it to last the day...

atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Jurisprudence

Thanks for the quick reply and info Ash, much appreciated. Do you know if the Boardies 10% discount will apply in January as I'm up the wall with family arrangements for New Years (ironically if I had the TV I could shut the little ones up with it but until then its like a circus) and I'm not sure I can get into town in time. Will it be back to the €999 price but with discount applicable? Thanks again.

I'll honour the price I quoted for the 1st week in Jan no problems

Have a good New Year
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭stuf

Hi

I've seen the BDP3000 is on richersounds.ie at £99.95/€109.99 - is this price available in the Philips Shop? Wouldn't mind getting one tomorrow rather than waiting for delivery

Cheers

Hi Stuf

All my stock of the BDP3000's are on display around the shop at the moment
    It will be towards the end of next week ealiest be for I see more stock of this player, providing Philips have 'em in stock.

Richer Sounds have them in stock at the mo, try Kenny (Richersounds.ie Kenny) as he looks after mail order up there.

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Billgirlylegs

Hello there

Can you give me a price on a 32PFL7404, 37PFL7404 and 32PFL7694
    please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Hi Folks,

Do you still stick the Philips 42PFL5604H/12. If so how much pretty pls :)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Gr1f

Hi Ash, could you find me a recession, ice, snow january blues beating price on the 32PFL9604?

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Billgirlylegs, Wisesmurf and Grif!

PM's sent to all of you.

Thanks a mil, Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,345 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Hi all. Any chance I could get quotes for 37PFL8404 and 42PFL8404. Could you let me know the delivery costs to Galway as well. Thanks

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey fergiesfolly!

PM sent to you. Have a gander and let me know what you reckon.

Thanks, Nicola. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Dao

Hi Ash,

What would the damage be for the 47PFL9664...read the review on trustedreviews.com...sounds fantastic....I think it might be time to break the piggy bank !!!

Dao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sedyam

Hi Ash,

I've been following posts here for weeks and following up with my own research online. Damn but I never thought picking a TV would involve so much work! I've just about decided on the 37PFL8404. It's outside my budget but close enough not to wreck my marriage. I hope. However, given our existing TV has packed up after just three years, no matter what I buy, I have to have an extended warranty or, should the next TV also give up the game, I'll be chucked out along with it. In that regard I'm dissappointed, no distraught, at missing the four year warranty period. Why God!?
    Anyway, could you give me a best price for delivery to Mayo with extended warranty. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 myacm

Hi Guys and Gals

wondering if you can quote for the 32PFL5404H/12, 32PFL5604H/12 and the 32PFL 7404H

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 shayw

Hi Folks,

I dropped into the shop on Dame St. today, but unfortunately the Philips WAS6050 is out of stock.

Could you let me know when you have it back in stock?

Shay Whelan

• Advertisement

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Dao, Sedyam, Myacm and Shayw,

PM's sent to y'all!! :D

Thanks, Nicola

This discussion has been closed.