If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Philips Shop - New Website

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 shane1111

Hi,

Could you give me the prices for the 47" models please.
    Philips 47" LCD-TV 47PFL8404H looks good but I'd also like to see what else is available.

Thanks,
    Shane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Shane1111

The 47PFL8404H is a great place to start, its a member of the very popular 8 Series TV family and has been very well received by Boardies.

Spec wise this TV has pretty much all you need - 100Hz Screen, Pixel Precise HD Image processing, 3ms response time, 80000:1 contrast ratio, NET TV facility, AMBILIGHT,
    4x HDMI, 2x SCART and VGA and USB inputs.
    All in all produces an excellent image:)

We sell this TV in store for €1499.99

Positioned below this model is the 47PFL5604H,
    This TV is a standard 50Hz model with Pixel PLus HD and a 50000:1 contrast ratio and 6ms response time and no Ambilight or NET TV function
    You loose 1 HDMI input as well.

This TV is very well priced at €999.99 in store

At the Top of the tree is the 47PFL9664H
    This TV builds on 8 series spec and offers our most powerful image processing suite - Perfect Pixel HD and Perfect Natural Motion.
    You get 200Hz screen refresh and 1ms response time.
    Once again this is an Ambilight TV and offers wireless NET TV functionality.

Really a stunning looking TV - fantastic image quality.
    This one sells in store for €1999.99

Now dont forget about our 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount scheme which means you can deduct 10% off all the above prices!!

I have all these TV's on show so feel free to call in and have a looksee at them, I'll happily demo each for you.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Anything on mine?

Hi Thorbarry

The 10% Discount is only for certain Philips items in the Philips Shop and doesnt extend to Richersounds i'm afraid.

I've spoken to the Richersounds lads and that TV sells for £169.95. Delivery to Dublin would add £11.99 to the cost.

They have them on order and hope to have stock early next week.

If you give the lads a buzz on 04890 321 332 and either Dave or Kenny can look after you and organise getting this TV to yourself

Cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 luisandesanvia

Hi Ash,

Any chance to answer my query? or my PM?

Thanks

• Advertisement

HI Luisandesanvia

Very sorry I missed your post.

Righto Happy to deliver to Cork, we've sent many TV's down there recently!

The 37PFL5604H sells instore for €649.99 so after your 10% Philips Shop Boardies Discount you can have it for only €584.99 with a 2 year warranty.

Delivery will add an extra €29.99 onto this total.

I'll have these TV's next week I'd say been a bit of a run on these recently.

How does that sound?
    I can be reached on 01 474 0788
    Once more I appologise for missing you first time around.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭romperstomper

hi, i'd like to order the Philips 42PFL9664, who can I contact to avail of the 10% discount?

thanks, RS

Hi Romperstomper

Buzz me on 01 474 0788 and we can do the Boardies Price deal nop worries.

Cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 R&R

Hi,
    I'm interested in the Philips 32PFL5604H.
    Power City are selling at €469.95, if you can do it for around the €400 mark we can do the business!
    I bought a 9664 from you back in September which I'm very pleased with so hopefully we can go again on the 32PFL5604H.

Nicola on behalf of Ash#

Hi R&R, PM on the way, Thanks, Nicola.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cruciform

Hi

I am interested in a 32'' tv. Can you tell me the prices of the 100hrz and 200hrz models please.

Thanks

Bill

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

cruciform wrote: »
    Hi

I am interested in a 32'' tv. Can you tell me the prices of the 100hrz and 200hrz models please.

Thanks

Bill

Bill,

Thanks for the post,

OK we have 3 100/200 HZ models in the range at the moment and they range from sexy to downright amazing.

The 1st is the 32PFL7404h which What Hi-fi Sound & Vision have made their best 32" TV for 2009/2010 - which is one of the most important awards annually in the industry - here are the full specs - It's a 100hz 1080p set and to be honest the review in What hifi says it all - we sell this unit at €699.99 however as a Boardie The Philips shop gives you a 10% discount so the net price is €629.99 and that includes a 3 year warranty!

The next is the 32PFL8404h - technically it's exactly the same as the 7404 (which is no bad thing) however it also includes Ambilight and NET TV which allows you to browse the open web on the TV without a PC ( I love it :cool:) It's €100 more expensive at €799.99 however again you can claim your Boards Philips Shop 10% discount and grab one for just €719.99 and this price includes a 4 year warranty!

Finally in the 32" range we have the really serious one the 32PFL9604h - basically whatever you want - the 9604 has it - it's 42" Brother the 9664 won the overall What HiFi Sound & Vision TV of the year award this year - it's not cheap but the build quality is just superb and it has a raft of features including Wifi, Ambilight Spectra 2, 2 Ms Screen refresh rate and it looks beautiful......It's €999.99 including a 5 year warranty and again after your Philips Shop Boards Discount it comes to €899.99.

I hope some of these interest you - if so, or if I can assist in any way - please just drop us a line and we'll do our best to assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Subscribers Posts: 16,578 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

R&R wrote: »
    Hi,
    Power City are selling at €469.95, if you can do it for around the €400 mark we can do the business!
    I bought a 9664 from you back in September which I'm very pleased with so hopefully we can go again on the 32PFL5604H.

I'm interested in this TV also and was looking at the online price on powercity at €432. What was the result on this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

Hi,

Hi

I am in the market for a TV like the one above. Is that the recommended model for that price category or are there other 32" TV's that you would recommend?

If I wanted it for Christmas what date would be the latest I would have to order it by?

Thanks!

Hi there Eoccork

The 32PFL5604H is a very good Full HD TV for the price - and is a popular choice, Good range of connections, features and core image quality....

However...

the 32PFL7404H is a far superior TV in most ways and is the What Hi-Fi award winner 2009 in that particular screen size

This TV has been noted for its motion handling, good black levels and something Philips TV's have always been praised for - natural colours:)
    This is one of our 100Hz Clear LCD TV's with Pixel Precise HD image processing.

All in all a pretty stunning 32" TV and will see you though many happy years of TV viewing....

Have a looksee at the specs below
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl7404h_12/32pfl7404h_12_pss_eng.pdf

This sells normally sells instore for €699.99 but with our 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount you can scoop one up for €629.99.

These I have instore ready to roll.

Cheers
    Ash

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hi,

Hi,

Was looking at the exact same model, what was the result of this? Or can someone recomend an alternative around eur400?

Hi Adrian522

Sorry for the delay in getting to you there.

I have the 32PFL5404H which is the same TV just the HD Ready version.

This sells instore for €449.99 so with your 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount your looking at €404.99

How does that sound to you?

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭Soarer

Hi Ash.

A friend of mine is looking for one of those Philips wake up lamp things. I think it's the HF3475.

How much is it delivered to Cork please?

Thanks.

Hi Soarer

I'm afraid that Philips Ireland have not brought this product into Ireland.

I have heard a rumour that the replacement model may land with us next year.

Sorry I cant help you this time...

cheers
    ash

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hi Adrian522

Sorry for the delay in getting to you there.

I have the 32PFL5404H which is the same TV just the HD Ready version.

This sells instore for €449.99 so with your 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount your looking at €404.99

How does that sound to you?

Cheers
    Ash

Thanks for that, I'll drop into the shop for a look,...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 jmccar

Hi Ashley,

Do you have a 42PFL8404H in stock?

How much with discount?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭Soarer

Hi Soarer

I'm afraid that Philips Ireland have not brought this product into Ireland.

I have heard a rumour that the replacement model may land with us next year.

Sorry I cant help you this time...

cheers
    ash

Thanks Ash.

It's in the Argos catalogue (for ridiculous money!), so I thought it was widely available.

Hi Soarer

I believe Argos source their stock from their warehouses in the UK and not locally from Ireland..

Frustrating I know, I'd love to be able to sell one to you:)

atb
    Ash

Hi Jmccar

I should see stock of these later in the week - all my current stock is sold and reserved up for folk.

This TV's popularity has never wained:):)

My recommendation is to get your order in quick to avoid disappointment.

We sell 'em at €999.99 in store but with your 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount its yours for €899.99 plus you get a 4 year warranty if you buy before 31st Dec 2009

We can deliver nation wide or you can collect from the shop - just let me know your preference.

Shall I reserve one up for you??
    If yes, pm me your phone number and I'll contact you re payment.

Cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 stephenjk

Just got myself a 37PFL5604 from these guys during the week with my 10% discount - another happy punter.

Thanks
    Stephen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mick100

Hi,

Looking to pick up a 32PFL5404H in the store tomorrow. How do I get the discount?

Thanks.

Hi Mick100

All you have to do is be a Boardie!
    that and buy something from the shop....

We like to keep it simple you see:)

I should see the 32PFL5404 in next week - the reserve list is growing daily for this set.

Would you like to join it??
    Ash

Thanks for the reply ash,

Have you any idea what day it might be in?

hey John, any of those pallets got a 32" Philips?

• Advertisement

No Worries

I'd say by Wednesday at the latest - if we can pick them up ourselves sooner we will.
    Should I add you to the reserve list?

atb
    Ash

This discussion has been closed.