Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

banquo wrote: »
    Actually I'm completely sober! just completely ****ed up the typing! :D

Is this the one?

funny-pictures-kitten-has-flavor.jpg

That's my cat. Or at least it will be. Awwwwwwh. So teeny :) so then the so-called "sober" banquo, pics in locker- yay or nay?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Ah go for it! If it makes you laugh before and after a long, crappy day, then who's to say! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Sky One tells me there's a new Stargate series. With Robert Carlyle! Probably suck ass but my nerd sense is tingling :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

banquo wrote: »
    I have a secret affinity for lolcat pictures *embarassed*

HARDLY!

SO. MANY. BOARDSIES.
    Private eye!!!! , Banquo (who I was in a rush from, apologies, the 'class' I was on my way to is actually on a Tuesday, I got confused by my handwritten timetable, I walked in to and sat down in a Venture Finance class. :o) Allandanyways *makes circle around eye* and finally Rozabeez, who I met while dragging myself to the station after too long a day of drinking.

I sat looking out the window of my new office all day and I never seen any Boardsies. Possibly because the window faces a tree but that's yet to be determined

• Advertisement

HARDLY!

SO. MANY. BOARDSIES.
    Private eye!!!! , Banquo (who I was in a rush from, apologies, the 'class' I was on my way to is actually on a Tuesday, I got confused by my handwritten timetable, I walked in to and sat down in a Venture Finance class. :o) Allandanyways *makes circle around eye* and finally Rozabeez, who I met while dragging myself to the station after too long a day of drinking.

That was brilliant, I'm gonna do that to every boardsie now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Anyone see The Apprentice? Our very own Brendan Moore is in it! He was a year a head of me doing the same course, then took a few years out to launch the V Towel. He's back in final year now. I hope he does well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Boardsie count! Banquo, Kazuma, Moggins7, Enemy_of_Fate, Jethro, Nationalist (sort of *waves from across room*) PrivateEye, JrHero, Michellenman.....AAAAND last but not least, creepy guy who wouldn't tell me his username!

Do I win?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Sky One tells me there's a new Stargate series. With Robert Carlyle! Probably suck ass but my nerd sense is tingling :P

Sounds erotic indeed. Is it another atlantis series or a new spin off?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Anyone know where AX2 Auxilia and Room 61 R'Town are ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭gra26

Unless im mistaken room 61 is beside the swimming pool.

Tis the building to the left when you approach the pool, right up the stairs.

AX 2 is in Auxilia, the same building as the Sociology department if you know it? Behind JH, it's not a very well signposted room, no windows etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Thanks !!

efla wrote: »
    Sounds erotic indeed. Is it another atlantis series or a new spin off?

Completely new supposedly. It'll suck ass i'm predicting but something to watch I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Rozabeez wrote: »
    creepy guy who wouldn't tell me his username!

That guy!

''Hey. you're Banquo. I voted for you. You're banquo''

Won't tell you his name! most infuriating! Stalked him in the library once trying to glance at his laptop to see...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭masherella88

yeay for PACR interwebs!

ah how i've missed tv and internet...though radio and colouring in have been fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Seen none of you today, after seeing all of you yesterday. Funny that.

Being thrown filthy looks for coughing and sneezing during class ftl. It's a headcold ffs, get over it!

This forum is so quiet tonight... Am I the only boardsie staying in tonight? :(

Its Tuesday. I would hope not!

Saving my money FOR ARTHUR.

• Advertisement

I'm here! And I'm sick, Maynooth has stolen my health :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Teabag!

PrivateEye wrote: »
    FOR ARTHUR.

For MARTHA????

Yay PrivateEye, thursday Roost, do it. I'll be the very drunk large brunnette. I won't be drinking guinness though, wine time oh yeah! :)

What's wrong with you Michellenman? I've a sore throat and occasional sneezing fits, think everybody has a cold atm... Thursday buzz? Or did I read somewhere that you could only head out last night?

What's wrong with you Michellenman? I've a sore throat and occasional sneezing fits, think everybody has a cold atm... Thursday buzz? Or did I read somewhere that you could only head out last night?

Yeah just that really. Sore throat and sneezing. I thought it was just a hangover this morning but it's lasted all day and I feel even worse now :(

You remember correctly! Gorra babysit tomorrow night and then I'm working Thursday night and no one I know will be heading out Friday. Also, saving myself for next wednesday, beers is still on ain't it?

Maynooth has stolen my health

Teh Swine?
    For MARTHA????

Yes. and FOR FARMERS too.

PrivateEye wrote: »
    Teh Swine?

Shhh! Ya'll have people wrecking their keyboards with hand sanitizer :rolleyes:

I sincerely doubt it's that... I won't say what 'THAT' is, don't want to jinx myself haha

Applied for all my tutorials and skills classes today, they said to put in all the times I was free.... I didn't, just gave the times I wanted, no Fridays and nothing before 11am :cool:

I fell asleep for almost 3 hours at around 7, on top of a very large book!

250 proficiency (can you add 1st year???) tests to correct tomorrow. Then gotta input it all into a spreadsheet. Can't monkeys do this sort of stuff now?? :P Nah, easy start to life as a research student, I'm liking it!! We defo going out next Wednesday? I've so much to do next week, referendum too!!! YES TO LISBON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rozabeez wrote: »
    I fell asleep for almost 3 hours at around 7, on top of a very large book!

I fell half asleep across three seats on the train last night. Yes, three. I would easily have stayed there for the night, incredibly comfortable.

YES to Lisbon. But more importantly, yes to next Wednesday.

Anyone here a fellow Home&Away-er? How ridiculous is this Belle storyline?! Yesterday she was swimming in the sea and then she died today?!

• Advertisement

You can't swim in the sea then die the next day? I think it's plausible. You could also die in the sea. Jelly fish gonna get you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement