Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

No, well I knew what you looked like from pics in tLL and here so when I recognised you in the Roost that night I was like "zOMG it's Michelle from boards" - which sounds a bit weird and stalkery to me. I dunno, I'm really really sleepy so I'm probably not making sense :(

Shhh! I don't want people to know my real name!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Shhh! I don't want people to know my real name!

Edited to make up for my stalking :)

Edited to make up for my stalking :)

Haha! I was only messing, I think my name is pretty obvious from looking at my username :p

Go to bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Haha! I was only messing, I think my name is pretty obvious from looking at my username :p

Go to bed!

I'm going, I'm going... just feeding the boards addiction before I go to sleep.

It's ten to six and I'm still in bed.

/circle time.

Anyway. I've no classes on Mondays judging by my timetable so far, but tomorrow is the only day during freshers I can go out... what time should I go in to Maynooth? Nothing too early...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Bed bed bed, oh yeh, bed is so great!! That's the bed song, copyright moi.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Bus or train?

Train my good man.

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Bed bed bed, oh yeh, bed is so great!! That's the bed song, copyright moi.

:confused:.... Right so.

:confused:.... Right so.

I just like my bed :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Marks and Spencers 'cookies' (stupid yankspeak) and a big cup of cofee. That is all.

Sounded like you were mocking me... I'm not sure how, but that's what it sounded like... :o

No, course not :confused:

Picture me in bed, jumping like a 5 year old child at the joy of it's comforts!! I was pushing the stay in bed late boat. Not making fun of you! Here, have some sweeties

ysp%20food%206%20sweets%20on%20la%20rambla,%20barcelona%20by%20helen%20sandell.jpg

Picture me in bed, jumping like a 5 year old child at the joy of it's comforts!! I was pushing the stay in bed late boat. Not making fun of you! Here, have some sweeties

ysp%20food%206%20sweets%20on%20la%20rambla,%20barcelona%20by%20helen%20sandell.jpg

Thanks, I appreciate the geletin. :p

There's 6 horse hooves worth there for ya :D

There's 6 horse hooves worth there for ya :D

You're too kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

You're too kind.

How come she gets 6!?

:cool:

Cause I said so. You can have the two left over.

• Advertisement

Back to what I was saying before... I think I'll go in for twelve or so. Yeah, that's a good time.

I'm back as a NUIM student for the first time since 2005 tomorrow. Feels so very weird

Give yourself a week and you'll be back up to your old tricks.

I hope not, my old tricks were laziness and too much time spent in bed when I should have been in.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭gra26

Want me to nag you for the year?

I want you to take me on at fb scrabble but you wont so don't expect me to even talk to you this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭gra26

Yeah we'll see how long that lasts! I suck at scrabble, 4 letter words all the way, it'd be pointless!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Teabag!

The night before returning to college,

and i have just watched Lawrence of Arabia, what an EPIC!!!!!!!! (218 minutes long) they really dont make films like this anymore.....

They don't make movies as boring as that anymore you mean ;) Fabulous performances and the cinematography is amazing but what a boring, bloated movie.

• Advertisement

Teabag! wrote: »
    The night before returning to college

Kinda like Christmas eve. But not really considering I'm not that excited!!!!

My brother, on the other hand, is starting tomorrow in first year. He's all nervous and stuff 'Michelle do I need to bring paper for all my classes? What if I can't find the room? Oh no I can't find a bag to put my stuff in! Will the lecturers mind if I don't have the books with me tomorrow? I'm not gonna get served in the SU, if I bring you out will you tell them you're my guardian or something? What train should I get? How long does the train take? Where should I get lunch? What if no one's free for lunch, will you be around?'

Aww, the yoof of today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement