Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

This is the first and last weekend I'm going home from campus! Life just isn't the same being away from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    I wanna be gay so I can pick up girls that easy. And then quickly change back. It's cool to do that right?

Unfortunately, girls don't think it's cool. Therefore, you're always going to be jealous of me:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Hmmm, but in the end I get more boobs. Instant win!

I don't care for boobs.

That was my point. You get more girls but I get more boobs. Maybe

• Advertisement

God, we should sit down over a pint and maybe I'll explain that it's not just the boobs I don't like in girls :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    They don't care if you just went on holidays for those short times :rolleyes:

Dayum. I better cancel my flights so. :p

My friend is so cute, whenever she goes on holidays she sends us all postcards, and brings us all home fridge magnets and the likes, or sticks of rocks and stuff. Really wholesome cutesy kind of stuff ya know? She just got back from New York and brought us all home lollipop rings and ........................................... flavoured condoms! :D I got tropical strawberry and tropical orange haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Vanilla condoms are just wrong.

Vanilla in general... bleugh.

So.... vanilla.

It would appear from our friday-night posting that condoms are unnecessary.

• Advertisement

Oh don't rub it in! :P

The night is young!

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    God, we should sit down over a pint and maybe I'll explain that it's not just the boobs I don't like in girls :p

I don't get it. You.......like.......men????????

He hasn't heard about boobs!

banquo wrote: »
    He hasn't heard about boobs!

What about them, the lactation or the fact they just sit there?

Vanilla condoms are just wrong.

I feel that there is a story to this sentence.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭We

Anyone know about becoming 1st year rep?

How to go about getting the position, wtf you have to do etc... :P

Any help appreciated ;)

Theoretically, an SU member will come around to your class and ask the class to elect a rep there and then.

(almost certainly) Failing that, drop into the SU and ask around. It's at the very back of North Campus, beside the Juicy Lucy (spelling?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭We

Theoretically, an SU member will come around to your class and ask the class to elect a rep there and then.

(almost certainly) Failing that, drop into the SU and ask around. It's at the very back of North Campus, beside the Juicy Lucy (spelling?)

Cheers ;)

Will probably ask about it tomorrow night at the 1st years reception thing..
    Quite interested in being 1st year rep., could meet a lot more people and force me to learn where all the offices are :F

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Never, ever drink and post. I couldn't even post in my own account *sighs*

• Advertisement

Just got made redundant.

**** it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

10 hours of lectures, the joy of arts :D

Just got made redundant.

**** it anyway.

Hard luck, is there anything going on around maynooth you can get?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Just got made redundant.

**** it anyway.

That does suck! Moreso because of my imminent nagging ;)

Just got made redundant.

**** it anyway.

Know how **** it feels, but it's worse if it happens on Christmas Eve:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Disappointed how quickly we turned away from the topic of boobs :(.

Just back from a rugby camp, serious running up wicklow mountains, strong mans comps, mountain sprints, jeep pushes, team meetings and now I'm beered up to to the rim. Tough weekend! Can't wait to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'd imagine most of us will be out and about on Monday, a game of spot the boardsies anyone? Saw Nationalist today :)

Rozabeez wrote: »
    I'd imagine most of us will be out and about on Monday, a game of spot the boardsies anyone? Saw Nationalist today :)

Abso-friggin-lutley.

Only prob is that the boardsies that I could spot, I kinda already know or have spoken to before, so I can't do the "i know you from the interwebz" thing" :( (bar Nationalist and mp3guy)- Roz, banquo, kazuma, LeixlipRed, moggins7, astroguy (who doesnt post here that often but just so he's mentioned), whatever dermot's username is and I dunno where to put Michellenman cos I stalked her so I dunno if that counts of kinda-already-knowing.:confused:

As to everyone else,I'm clueless as to what ye look like. If anyone knows me and I don't know you, holler on Monday!

edit: if I forgot anyone that I do infact know, sorry, i haz a tired, and the list is just people I can think of off the top of my head.

Abso-friggin-lutley.

Only prob is that the boardsies that I could spot, I kinda already know or have spoken to before, so I can't do the "i know you from the interwebz" thing" :( (bar Nationalist and mp3guy)- Roz, banquo, kazuma, LeixlipRed, moggins7, astroguy (who doesnt post here that often but just so he's mentioned), whatever dermot's username is and I dunno where to put Michellenman cos I stalked her so I dunno if that counts of kinda-already-knowing.:confused:

As to everyone else,I'm clueless as to what ye look like. If anyone knows me and I don't know you, holler on Monday!

edit: if I forgot anyone that I do infact know, sorry, i haz a tired, and the list is just people I can think of off the top of my head.

You stalked me? I thought we just bumped in to one another by sheer coincidence...

• Advertisement

You stalked me? I thought we just bumped in to one another by sheer coincidence...

No, well I knew what you looked like from pics in tLL and here so when I recognised you in the Roost that night I was like "zOMG it's Michellenman from boards" - which sounds a bit weird and stalkery to me. I dunno, I'm really really sleepy so I'm probably not making sense :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement