Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Win.

Was he wearing socks? He never has socks on when he's on the telly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Any news on Voyager?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

@PrivateEye: First class win.
    Was he wearing socks? He never has socks on when he's on the telly.

For serial?

Fo Sho. Look at his feet next time. Ankles on show all over the gaf.

''Vincent Browne socks'' on google only returned ads for brown socks. I suppose that search was doomed to fail...

I intend on watching him very closely tuesday night.

• Advertisement

First of all: Can't believe you googled it.

Second of all: It's coming in to Auntumn so I've he's got socks on I own you a n invisible pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

PrivateEye wrote: »
    Met Vincent Browne in town. Is this win?

He's like the Morgan Freeman of Irish voices.

Second of all: It's coming in to Auntumn so I've he's got socks on I own you a n invisible pint.

I lol'd :D

The amount of spelling mistakes in this is embarrassing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

You're generally quite embarrassing though

• Advertisement

On the plus side, you spelled embarrassing right. Many only put in 1 'r'.

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    You're generally quite embarrassing though

Scarlet for me.

banquo wrote: »
    On the plus side, you spelled embarrassing right. Many only put in 1 'r'.

*Swells with pride*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

A complete yoyo of emotions!

To quote the ever insightful Ronan Keating 'Life is a rollercoaster'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I can spell words how I like. Extra letters only makes the words more imporrrrrtant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

1: Went to see David O' Doherty in Whelans, the man is hilarious. Recorded for a live album, awesomeness awaits.

2: Its my brothers birthday today (or eh...later this morning I suppose) and i will eat more of his cake than him, promised.

3: Spent a few hours today at Thomas Cook on Grafton Street, did the heart good I think. All workplace occupations and industrial actions in future should be led by women, very impressive setup!

4: I found my copy of London Calling by The Clash, my favourite album that I was sure was lost forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

In work and exhausted after the best birthday weekend evaar... 2 very messy nights in Dublin, met the hottest doorman ever in Messrs Maguires, ate far too much taco-taco, want to buy everything in Paperchase, saw Harry Potter and had a very nice spurs meal afterwards.

Oooh and I gots a shiny beautiful ring for my birthday from my lovely boyfriend :D

*collapses

In work and exhausted after the best birthday weekend evaar... 2 very messy nights in Dublin, met the hottest doorman ever in Messrs Maguires, ate far too much taco-taco, want to buy everything in Paperchase, saw Harry Potter and had a very nice spurs meal afterwards.

Oooh and I gots a shiny beautiful ring for my birthday from my lovely boyfriend :D

*collapses

I love Paperchase!

Borders in Blanch is closing down so I think they might have their paperchase stuff on the cheap. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

A few hours can change everything:
    1: Went to see David O' Doherty in Whelans, the man is hilarious. Recorded for a live album, awesomeness awaits.

Even after waking up very sober, I was still laughing at memories of this gig, the man is just brilliant. The worst thing is the terrible camera phone footage of very funny songs people keep sending me, never quite so funny when you're all pixelated and sound 8bit.

2: Its my brothers birthday today (or eh...later this morning I suppose) and i will eat more of his cake than him, promised.

Just had some, not the best cake in the world I have to say. Too much chocolate for me.

3: Spent a few hours today at Thomas Cook on Grafton Street, did the heart good I think. All workplace occupations and industrial actions in future should be led by women, very impressive setup!

Heartbroken isn't the word.
    4: I found my copy of London Calling by The Clash, my favourite album that I was sure was lost forever

I'm only now realising that its Give 'Em Enough Rope by The Clash, and not London Calling, that is probably their best album.

• Advertisement

PrivateEye wrote: »
    Just had some, not the best cake in the world I have to say. Too much chocolate for me.

Blasphemy.

I'm bored and off work, might make banoffee, or ratatouille..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Teabag!

Rozabeez wrote: »

you should try ratovan.....

Which is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Teabag!

"its rat thats been run over by a van":D:D

sorry i just finished watching blackadder goes fourth....

Baldrick is a hero!!!!!!

I love Paperchase!

Borders in Blanch is closing down so I think they might have their paperchase stuff on the cheap.

Don't toy with me, might take a trip over there during the week... Saw the most beautiful purply-grey notebook with butterflies that I wanted, but after spending all my money on beer and vegetarian nachos with no beans and extra salsa, I was too broke. Clearly spending 2/3 of a paycheck on getting all my back to college stuff in there.

make banoffee... and make extra toffee for me... nom nom nom...

The extra toffee ended up in my coffee...

That rhymes.

The extra toffee ended up in my coffee...

That rhymes.

Would the toffee not sink into the coffee? (More of a caramel aficionado myself)

It was more like caramel, melted into it. yumyum.

• Advertisement

Oh, wanna share?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement