Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

DB21 wrote: »
    I want to say the Rambler ticket does that. Not quite sure though

Yeah I was looking at that but not 100% sure. It's €6.20, which seems a bit cheap for how much you can use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

:eek: Not sure if this is troll-baiting or serious....

Dogfight Rights Advocacy Group to advance the sport of Dogfighting

for every ones sake I hope its trolling

DB21 wrote: »
    OK, the library is officially like an oven :mad: :mad: :mad:

College needs to cut costs
    1) Blast the heating
    2) ????
    3) Profit!

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as whiny about this.

They have only recently installed thermostatic radiator valves on rads around the campus. which is a lovely luxury to be able to control the heating in a room.

this is such a common compliant I'm surprised that they don't have timers and thermostats about the campus to control heating room by room. It might not save a huge amount of money, but it stops people baking in the lecture halls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

girlonfire wrote: »
    I was wondering about this during my exam last Thursday. "So, I'm stuck on this question. Any tips on what I can write?" :rolleyes:
    Maybe they're there to assist in quelling last minute nerves or something along those lines.

They have to show up in case there's a mistake on the paper or a misunderstanding of some sort, happened quite a bit with my German exams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Only 244 posts left before this topic has to go :'(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Ahh no :( I love this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Norrdeth, how about a perma-sticky once it reaches its threshold?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Good idear!

And it will be done, so keep those posts comin'!

The last post has to be Banquo, singing us to our new off-topic thread :D

I know I bring up this video a lot, but it can't die! That would make me really sad :(

If you listen closely, you can actually here the steam coming out his ears right now.

• Advertisement

The last post has to be Banquo, singing us to our new off-topic thread :D

I know I bring up this video a lot, but it can't die! That would make me really sad :(

Oh please no, not Friday, Friday...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Norrdeth wrote: »
    Oh please no, not Friday, Friday...

forget to get down on friday
    tumblr_l6j7fauFth1qztjn5o1_500.png
    thats a paddeling

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

All will die.

On another note, it's probably worth throwing together a quick ''Best of I can haz General Discussion'' of some description.

I have absolutely no ideas as to how it would be implemented. But I can guarantee you this: it will not be played on piano.

banquo wrote: »
    All will die.

On another note, it's probably worth throwing together a quick ''Best of I can haz General Discussion'' of some description.

I have absolutely no ideas as to how it would be implemented. But I can guarantee you this: it will not be played on piano.

Maybe the last post should be a just a note thanking the OP. It turns out that they can had general discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

"Freebird!!!"

For the best of - most thanked posts maybe?

We're going to have another chat thread after this too aren't we? I think that's what has helped this forum become such an awesome, friendly place.

I await the start of I can haz general discussion 2: Electric 8oogaloo :p

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭seriousfizz

For the best of - most thanked posts maybe?

We're going to have another chat thread after this too aren't we? I think that's what has helped this forum become such an awesome, friendly place.

I await the start of I can haz general discussion 2: Electric 8oogaloo :p

I like the new title very much. We should go with that :D

Feck, the one day i come into college to do some study and i forget my glasses >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I Can Haz General Discussion 2: ICHGD Harder

I can haz general chat: Chat hard with a vengeance.

• Advertisement

I Can Haz General Discussion: Gotta Get Down On Friday :DI will haunt you forever! :P

Have you heard? Rebecca Black has to be home-schooled now because people kept asking her what day it was :D Rob, how long till I make you step down as President? :D

Have you heard? Rebecca Black has to be home-schooled now because people kept asking her what day it was

I thought it might have something to do with the fact she could never make up her mind where to sit on the bus.

Alt_Grrr wrote: »
    I thought it might have something to do with the fact she could never make up her mind where to sit on the bus.

Haha that could have been part of it too, but she actually came out saying that she was being bullied, people kept asking her what day it was :P

In other news, does anyone else think that there are wayyyy too many stickies in this forum?

In other news, does anyone else think that there are wayyyy too many stickies in this forum?

Dear god yes. Not that annoying when on the computer, but when I'm on my phone it's another story.... *pokes Norrdeth*

I get requests from people about stickies all the time, hard to turn them down
    when there's cash involved* Joke

I'll see what I can do.

Ps. I go out to town for one morning and the forum goes crazy,
    I don't have mobile internet as much as I'd hate to have it.
    (Hard to escape from the internet sometimes...)

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Aw man, these 2 and a half weeks off are not everything I expected them to be, I am so bored! Most of my friends are back in college by now or have exams. I actually look forward to my sister coming home from school these days. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

F*ckin' love Friday, best day of the week imo.

Darn tootin' :D

I'm spending the night taking care of a drunk passed out chinese girl I just met, time of me loife :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

These exams have my sense of time so battered that reading this I genuinely thought today was Friday :o

• Advertisement

Any singing will result in ban, effective in four days.
    :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement