Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsoft Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

So who's all heading out after the climb? :D muhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

All depends on where the search and rescue drops us off! Kinda hoping they'll do drop offs on the way back to baldonnell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

tudenham10 wrote: »
    All depends on where the search and rescue drops us off! Kinda hoping they'll do drop offs on the way back to baldonnell
    if i make make it back down i'll be out :D

Stone.cold wrote: »
    if i make make it back down i'll be out :D
    Sorry there was no games today Guys i was completely wrecked after yesterday we will sort out a game night during the week :D

HAHA!

Our legs hurt :(

• Advertisement

Well after Shadow Companies deployment to Fingal Airsoft today, everything back to normal tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

thanks lads today for an epic day of airsofting, i think its the best day out airsofting ive had, you were all bang on, not one single question about hit taking in the day and the site was great, different areas adding different playing styles especially the moss which was so spongy and quite u cant be heard.

Spicy it was a pleasure to have you and the rest of the lads down. As usual the ATF played to the highest standards of teamwork and honour. It was great to play with and against a group of lads where there was no question of whether ye were hit or not.

I hope ye all enjoyed the day, have to say it was fantastic and I know I speak for everyone else when I say all of us at MAC look forward to meeting the ATF in battle down here again.

And Stone cheers for all the effort you put into organising today's madness, cheers mate!

Oh and Spicy next time bring that CAW (or whatever you call it), I was looking forward to seeing it in action! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

no problem man, hopefully soon enough :D

Many thanks to ATF for coming up to play us today, it was a privilege to play against you guys, it's great to see the game being played with such skill and honour, now if you'd just have let us win a game that would have taken you to legend status!! :D

And while I'm at it, many thanks to Stone for all his usual behind the scenes work, it's always appreciated!

Cheers lads!

• Advertisement

IMG_7663.jpg

What can i say, today we were visited by the Mighty A.T.F, and can i say such team work power and honour, it was an pleasure to play against you all, i know i speak for all the members of M.A.C when i say thank you for a truely unforgettable days gaming, i truly hope to battle you all again very soon. I dont think i have ever enjoyed the fugitive game as much as i did today :D Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

14 days until The Contractors :p:p:p

whydave wrote: »

And sadly I'm not there for it! I was looking forward to it and all :( but sure ye may visit us again? :D

whydave wrote: »
    cant wait dave :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Only 7 until the Hawks, too. We're getting ready already :-)

gerrowadat wrote: »
    and have we got a mil sim game for u's :D

gerrowadat wrote: »

Man I've been polishing my mid caps for the last week :D:D:D

Can't wait for the Hawks visit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

thanks shadowcompany, had a great days gaming - a great honourable days gaming and had good craic too, the site is really really good, and the game modes/rules are fantastic, (really enjoyed the stonecold capture/defend games) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Many thanks to everyone who turned out today.
    A big thanks to the ATF who played brilliantly!
    Thanks to Stone for all his work!!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

What a day :) Stone cold you have a a Fantastic site mate unreal ,The most challenging site i have been to date it is truly epic :):D
    Thanks to Chuck who showed us around the site for the first few games as it is very very easy to get lost out there :eek: The game modes were cool loved them {fugitive was my fave]
    BIG thank you to Stonecold and Shadow Company your honour is unquestionable it is the first time i think i played all day without marchells and their was no need for them :) YouR game play was fantastic those sneaky ambushes guys you have them to a tee ;) we hope to back down to you guys very soon as it was great!!! Fantastic days gaming :):D:):D:):D

• Advertisement

A.T.F wrote: »
    What a day :) Stone cold you have a a Fantastic site mate unreal ,The most challenging site i have been to date it is truly epic :):D
    Thanks to Chuck who showed us around the site for the first few games as it is very very easy to get lost out there :eek: The game modes were cool loved them {fugitive was my fave]
    BIG thank you to Stonecold and Shadow Company your honour is unquestionable it is the first time i think i played all day without marchells and their was no need for them :) YouR game play was fantastic those sneaky ambushes guys you have them to a tee ;) we hope to back down to you guys very soon as it was great!!! Fantastic days gaming :):D:):D:):D
    Alan, A.T.F are welcome at shadowlands any time you's want to come down

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Cheers for the games today gentlemen, a pleasure as always :-)

It was great to have The Hawks down with us, it was a pleasure playing against you, hope to see ye with us again soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

Excellent day today lads. This is the first time in ages I've been shattered after a days airsofting.

Looking forward to the next trip down.

IMG_7740.jpg

What a Start to our Mil-sim Sundays, to help kick things off we had the Band of Hawks down, and what a day we had :D outstanding game play I hope you all enjoyed your day and it wont be to long till we see you all back down again.

Excellent day today lads. This is the first time in ages I've been shattered after a days airsofting.

Looking forward to the next trip down.

Shattered? Its the first time in a very very long time that I've fallen asleep in the chair after dinner! I haven't had to run that much in a long time.

It was a great day indeed. A big thank you to the hawks for providing great opposition and fun in general. I'm looking forward to having ye down again soon lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

A big thanks to MAC for an absolutely excellent days skirmishing. I am farked. It was a pleasure to see the honesty displayed today. No marshals and no problems.

I will definitely be back down to you. I have to see "The Glades":D

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    A big thanks to MAC for an absolutely excellent days skirmishing. I am farked. It was a pleasure to see the honesty displayed today. No marshals and no problems.

I will definitely be back down to you. I have to see "The Glades":D
    Your welcome back anytime tommy, the Glades r a place of beauty and sniper heaven

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

As expected that was awesome...absolutely awesome.

How airsoft should be, midcaps, no marshalls, great scenarios and really **** high skill.

The best site in the country by a mile

• Advertisement

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Your welcome back anytime tommy, the Glades r a place of beauty and sniper heaven

That's if you can see anything in the long grass!
    TheDoc wrote: »
    As expected that was awesome...absolutely awesome.

How airsoft should be, midcaps, no marshalls, great scenarios and really **** high skill.

The best site in the country by a mile

Why thank you very much, I was on fire today! :pac::pac::pac:

And thank you and the rest of the Hawks (just like the ATF last week) for having honour. Its folks like you that allow us to leave the marshall vests at home.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement