Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsoft Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,835 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Hi Quazzie2002

We're a non profit club NOT a commercial site. We have no rentals for walk-ons to use. Any member that invites a friend onto the site must supply their equipment is they don't have any.

If you want to try out airsoft why not try visit some of the sites around dublin or G-TAC in Galway? They've rentals if you don't have anything of you're own.

Thats understandable then, but does that mean that people with their own equipment who turn up will be turned away because they dodn't know anyone there? Sorry if I'm sounding critical, I'm not trying to be, Just trying to find out a bit more and give some feedback. Your site looks amazing, I'm just concerned as a newcomer that it isn't open to me, just trying to clarify.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Thats understandable then, but does that mean that people with their own equipment who turn up will be turned away because they dodn't know anyone there? Sorry if I'm sounding critical, I'm not trying to be, Just trying to find out a bit more and give some feedback. Your site looks amazing, I'm just concerned as a newcomer that it isn't open to me, just trying to clarify.

hey the general public cant just turn up the location of the site is private, if you are invited by a member and the committee ok the invite then the visitor is more than welcome. its the first time this has been done in Ireland so naturally people will be curious so your not being critical at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Great fun again today lads, even if the sniper did end up assassinating the hostage by mistake (great shot I must say).

Fair play to all who came :)

Great fun again today lads, even if the sniper did end up assassinating the hostage by mistake (great shot I must say).

Fair play to all who came :)
    likewise from me thanks to all who came amazing games even if the sniper needs glasses

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Stone.cold wrote: »
    likewise from me thanks to all who came amazing games even if the sniper needs glasses
    I have them:mad:. And Ill shooot you again:p(IT FEELS GOOD):p

I Enjoyed The games very much. Thanks to all.
    Another brilliant day in brilliant site.

• Advertisement

private.G wrote: »
    I have them:mad:. And Ill shooot you again:p(IT FEELS GOOD):p

I Enjoyed The games very much. Thanks to all.
    Another brilliant day in brilliant site.
    I taught by being on the same team as you i wouldnt get shoot by you i was wrong :):) c u tomorrow for more of the same

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

I taught by being on the same team as you i wouldnt get shoot by you i was wrong :):) c u tomorrow for more of the same
    Tomorrow I`ll take TURKEY with me. No more single shoot for you ha.

Tomorrow I`ll take TURKEY with me. No more single shoot for you ha.
    Bring it on

Tomorrow I`ll take TURKEY with me.

Dear god no!!!!!! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Brilliant games today!
    The CQB woods are great for fast contact games.
    A big thanks to our blind and deaf sniper!!!!:D:D:D:D(for killing our captured teammate:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:)
    Everyone played well.
    See you all next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Have to say lads you have really secured a amazing site, I was very impressed with your setup and location. The size of the site is unbelievable and the terrain is fantastic.

I have seen you put in alot of hard work, best of luck in the future, next time I visit Il be coming to play (kick some shadow company ass :D )

I have seen you put in alot of hard work, best of luck in the future, next time I visit Il be coming to play (kick some shadow company ass :D )[/quote]

Kick our asses on our home ground?????? I think not:D;):D;):D
    We are a well oiled machine!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: (Well nearly:D:):D)

Many thanks for coming down and having a good look around!
    (Probably recon for your team:rolleyes:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

this was the sport of honour ..... how little and shallow a world it is when this attitude and venom has to be brought into the sport and seems its the only game that some people want to play :(

fayer wrote: »
    Have to say lads you have really secured a amazing site, I was very impressed with your setup and location. The size of the site is unbelievable and the terrain is fantastic.

I have seen you put in alot of hard work, best of luck in the future, next time I visit Il be coming to play (kick some shadow company ass :D )
    Many thanx for taking the time to come down, we look forward to playing you all soon todays games were amazing and the rain just added to the effect thanks to all that came today, whole different game with dedicated airsofters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

lookin forward to gamin there soon man

lookin forward to gamin there soon man
    We look forward to it mate C u soon

• Registered Users Posts: 34,460 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

major sims wrote: »
    this was the sport of honour ..... how little and shallow a world it is when this attitude and venom has to be brought into the sport and seems its the only game that some people want to play :(

I'll give you one warning.

Post in this thread again and you'll be banned.

On topic please.

Good games this weekend lads. Sarah Jane delivered the pain to all and sundry in so many battles. Well done to the G-Man for charging me as I was changing mags, next time I'll bring the Glock and nail ya!

Looking forward to more of the same next weekend.

Gates open at 10am.

Great games today Guys thanks to all that braved the weather to come out hope u werent disappointed, Best Bang Kill award goes to Shadow Sniper outstanding game play mate First time to take out the whole hunting party. :D

• Advertisement

Yes the Badger King ruled supreme! Good games everyone, now who was firing the 'mini BBs' from the sky???:)

Excellent sniping work!!
    He is like a shadow.........pardon the pun!!
    Great times today and the hail storms added to the atmosphere.

Great games today guys, especially the hostage rescue great teamwork i will post the video as soon as i rest up for a bit :D thanks to all who came out

Sorry I missed the games today!! Roll on next weekend.:)

Yeah it was good craic yesterday. Rooky get yourself out there for the fun and games we've planned for this weekend ;)

I will be there! :D

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Sorry I missed the games today!! Roll on next weekend.:)
    Next sunday promises to be epic mate, lets see what you's are really made of :D

Next sunday promises to be epic mate, lets see what you's are really made of :D

Definitely looking forward to it!

Our hard work over the past few months has paid off not only to we have an amazing site to game on but today i recieved a phone call from Conor Scolard of the IAA to inform us that our reqeust for affiliation had been accepted :D I am Proud to annouce that Midlands Airsoft Club / Shadowland is now offically the first Club/site in the midlands to be affiliated with the IAA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

congratulations on a job well done all round

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement