Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsoft Club

Options
1606162636466»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Fantastic day was had, weather was lovely and the food was nom!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Thanks to everyone who came out today.
    Big Thanks To Trevor for the most amazing site.
    Thanks to all the players for the good sportsmanship.

Congrats Gerry. You deserve it.
    Congrats SpicyMH..... Ah well you just are...(do you want a trophy shelf?)

Oh and Christine thanks for the nom noms biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

A great day as always.
    A big thanks to Christine for the lovely food.
    Thanks to Trev for the organizing and all the work throughout the year.

Thanks to everyone who came out.
    Congrats to Tudenham

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

IMG_3987.jpg

Massive thank you to everyone that made it down to help us celebrate our 2nd anniversary, i hope you all enjoyed your day and i look forward to your continued support through out the year ahead.

A lot of people got some nice gear at the car boot sale

thanks to ATF, Richard & Kev, Charlie, our new comers & the Shadows for putting on some serious games :D

A big Thanks to Richard from Hobby Airsoft for donating all the prizes for our Raffle.

M.I.A for Sponsoring the Player of the Year award & donating a savage M4 for the Winner.

A Massive Thanks to Christine for giving up her Mothers Day to come up and cook for us all seriously good burgers

Congratulations to Spicy Mac for winning the Pistol Challenge & Our own Gerry Gavin for winning a very deserved Player of the Year.

IMG_2430.jpg
    Pistol challenge winner

IMG_4055.jpg
    Player of the Year 2010

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

happy birthday MAC big thanks to stonecold and co for the day, the bbq and the raffle prizes :):) cheers all :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

A.T.F wrote: »
    happy birthday MAC big thanks to stonecold and co for the day, the bbq and the raffle prizes :):) cheers all :D

forgot to mention congrats to Gerry well done mate :D well deserved :D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Many thanks to all for the good wishes (and the votes!)

Still don't think that I deserved the award but anyway :o

I'd also like to thank all our visitors over the last couple of years for their continued support and the craic that goes along with it!

A final word of thanks to the Big Man without whom none of this would happen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Great day yesterday! Really enjoyed it.
    Best mother's day I've spent in years:)
    Well done to the raffle winners(sorry Alan we'll sort that pistol) and player of the year, Gerry
    Have to say, watching the lads from ATF as a team in the sniper game was very impressive!
    Also a tube of deep heat to Charlie(QAS) for his ninja backflip while trying to take the base in the pistol game.Also very impressive:)
    Nice one Trevor & all the lads from MAC
    Richard & Kev-Hobby

ricka wrote: »
    Also a tube of deep heat to Charlie(QAS) for his ninja backflip while trying to take the base in the pistol game.Also very impressive:)

Probably the most acrobatic attempt at taking a base i have ever seen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭narniashooter

Lads,

as always the roadtrip to MAC was well worth the rising cost of Petrol

Stone thanks for an amazing year in MAC, has made the journey to Longford one of the more enjoyable part of being part of the AMAZING ATF for the past 18 or so months

Site can only go onwards and upwards

As for yesterday what can one say????

Excellent days gaming!!!

Sniper hunt rocked!! Chewie i now have 2 Belly Buttons thank you very much!!!!

Food was NOM NOM NOM NOM

and as for the Pistol Match, ROOKY it was a pleasure to PUNISH you with a 1911 once again, sorry for leaving my MARK on your head, and as for Spicy winning, i dont think i could have turned on him and i give big up to him for not doing it on me!!

best death of the day was Charlie from QAS, for the almost realistic flying tumble over the tree stump in camp lava when myself and Spicy both defended our position

Chuck as per always had GAS craic with ya!!! PUN intended!!!! lol

And to Gerry, well deserved as PLAYER OF THE YEAR, congratulations

And finally to STONE, thanks for allowing us be part of the continuing adventures to MAC, and hopefully the FEDERATION WARS will only get Better and Better (oh and to Mrs Stone - Thanks for giving up your Mothers Day to be mammy to all of us yesterday and cooking for us all!!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

ricka wrote: »
    Stone.cold wrote: »
    Probably the most acrobatic attempt at taking a base i have ever seen :D

best death of the day was Charlie from QAS, for the almost realistic flying tumble over the tree stump in camp lava when myself and Spicy both defended our position

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVwTDhD8wzFJBq8Tic9yLvzc8bAspDLIBEYkLjI7Cp7vyjcS-I&t=1 :pac::pac::pac:

Our website appears to be experiencing problems at the moment all pistures have been wiped from the site & links r gone, this problem will be resolved asap

with out a doubt one of the best days gaming i have had in a while thanks to everyone that came out some old faces turned up :) and what a day big shout out to sparky couldn't of held the camp for that long with out ya pal, and also mcshape for crawling all that way pitty that our booby trap didnt go off :)

thanks guys :)

Excellent day today the weather was amazing the games were savage

Thank you to everyone that came out, your continued support of the Club is very much appreciated

Also welcome back Gerry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Excellent indeed. Shame the old ones couldn't keep up.

private.G wrote: »
    Excellent indeed. Shame the old ones couldn't keep up.

Easy for you to say, you still had a gun that worked by the end of the day! :D

Not a good day for batteries and expensive mags in MAC today. :o

Great to be back though!!

THE FEDERATION WARS PRESENTS:
    The Siege of Alpha 9
    By Gerry Gavin.

01/05/2011

As construction of the Alpha 9 military base nears completion, the Federation Ministry of Defence are growing concerned about incidents happening inside Cullystan.

So called L.A.C Hit & Run squads have been attacking Cullystan military compounds at an increasing rate.

These squads attack the perimeter of the compound, when they weaken the defences they pull back and a short time later they attack again this keeps happening until the defences fall and the compound is over run.

The Game:

This will be a 2 sided Day long game M.A.C's standard R.O.E will apply and will be sent out soon to all attending

Sides:

Liberation Army of Cullystan; Civilian or mish mass of military clothing.

Federation Marines: Green loadout

More intel will follow..........

Stone.cold wrote: »
    THE FEDERATION WARS PRESENTS:
    The Siege of Alpha 9
    By Gerry Gavin.

01/05/2011

As construction of the Alpha 9 military base nears completion, the Federation Ministry of Defence are growing concerned about incidents happening inside Cullystan.

So called L.A.C Hit & Run squads have been attacking Cullystan military compounds at an increasing rate.

These squads attack the perimeter of the compound, when they weaken the defences they pull back and a short time later they attack again this keeps happening until the defences fall and the compound is over run.

The Game:

This will be a 2 sided Day long game M.A.C's standard R.O.E will apply and will be sent out soon to all attending

Sides:

Liberation Army of Cullystan; Civilian or mish mass of military clothing.

Federation Marines: Green loadout

More intel will follow..........

R.o.E & Game plan will be emailed out tonight to everyone that has confirmed their attendance, if you are not confirmed, but are attending let me know & I will include ya in the emails.

Gate open 10am tomorrow i cant wait to get out and shoot :)

Excellent games today, thanks for coming out guys :D pistol game was great craic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Federation News

FedNews.jpg

In the news this hour:

With recent death of a high profile terrorist, the Federation's FBI have updated their most wanted list, Rafiki Abooboo has moved to the number 1 slot.

Although all attempts to track down Rafiki have failed, sources claim he has been relocated to a country beyond the reach of the Federation, however FBI sources tonight claim that the individual known as the Terrorist Hunter is hot on his trial.

........................................................................................................

In other news President Lava has given the go ahead for Federation Marines to occupy 3 installations with Cullystan, to provide assistance to the Cullystan government in the up coming elections.

President Lava has yet to confirm if he will be visiting Cullystan as has been rumoured.

but for now

Stay safe

Great craic today well worth the soaking thanks to all that came out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Yes once again a victory of me as I had my fun and thats all that matters! :p

Seriously though something has to be done about Chewie, dare I say it a final solution with lots of full auto fire, a 40mm 'nade or 37, hell maybe even a few copperheads onto his location.

Yes once again a victory for me

& after so many crushing defeats i hope you thanked sammy for securing that victory for u :p

Excellent games today good to see some old faces back out, so glad i was in lava when that rain started :) i have never seen a downpour like it

First time I've played in a typhoon! Still the pleurisy will be worth the win!!:)

tudenham10 wrote: »
    First time I've played in a typhoon! Still the pleurisy will be worth the win!!:)

an im gutted to say a monumental win for ya's that last assault was f*ckin heart stoppin :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Regrettably, closing this at Stone.cold's request.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement