Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsoft Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

7 Days to The Contractors
    6 Days to the BBQ + Beer in Dring

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

That's if you can see anything in the long grass!

Why thank you very much, I was on fire today! :pac::pac::pac:

And thank you and the rest of the Hawks (just like the ATF last week) for having honour. Its folks like you that allow us to leave the birds at home cooking gorgeous flapjacks and making treats to impress our guests.

;)

whydave wrote: »

Man your making it sound like doomsday :D I assume you guys heading down there...make some bakery treats for the boys and they might share the flapjacks of awesomeness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Cant wait for both :D i'll have my side of cow rare and my beer cold :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Yeah thats it you keep talking about it, I'll just sulk in the corner because I'm going to miss it! :(:(:(
    TheDoc wrote: »
    Man your making it sound like doomsday :D I assume you guys heading down there...make some bakery treats for the boys and they might share the flapjacks of awesomeness.

Doomsday? Its much worse than that, they're coming down to steal my jelly beans!

Flapjacks? YOU GOT FLAPJACKS????????

OI TUDENHAM. I want a word with you! :mad:

• Advertisement

As expected that was awesome...absolutely awesome.

How airsoft should be, midcaps, no marshalls, great scenarios and really **** high skill.

The best site in the country by a mile
    Doc after being on the outside today looking in the Hawks are like a finely tuned engine and as chuck siad the honour in game play shown by everyone that has visited shadowlands makes it what it is and long may it last were already working on our next Mil-sim Sunday story line so watch this space :D

Yeah thats it you keep talking about it, I'll just sulk in the corner because I'm going to miss it!

:mad:

What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc all welcome at the BBQ (even you) :eek:

only hearin good things about this site ! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

Lads i wanna start by saying thanks very much for the invite was truley the best place ive played/got lost in
    the game was the mutz nutz and the lads to play against where a pleasure also
    no marshals no non hit takers and no bull sh1t whatsoever
    not once could you hear the manic cry of
    "OI ARSE HOLE TAKE YOU FF'N HIT"

if you starting a milsim sunday i wanna be at it
    thanks again for the day out lads hope to see ya'll soon

What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave its FF'n amazing site

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Doc after being on the outside today looking in the Hawks are like a finely tuned engine and as chuck siad the honour in game play shown by everyone that has visited shadowlands makes it what it is and long may it last were already working on our next Mil-sim Sunday story line so watch this space :D

Its when you visit sites like MAC you experienced things that you don't ever come across in normal sites. Like trying to cover large areas but not spreading too shin, actually ****ting it thinking you'll be flanked and reading maps and knowing about compass bearings.

It also helps when you play a seriously good bunch of lads that are highly skilled and highly honorable. Today I think everyone experienced a hightened sense of awareness because 90% of the time you don't know where the enemy is, and its all about listening and being alert. I didnt spark one smoke during fighting for the fear of god id be spotted.

Games like this help us get the engine and make it more efficent ;)

Also want to thank Gary and Moggser who came down today and played alongside us. A credit to Na Mhadrai ( Stray dogs) with their solid gameplay and teamwork...and as usual their amazing humour :D

Deidre is never going to be the same again :)

• Advertisement

What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry mate I'm away for the weekend and I can't bail to join the fun! :( <cry> :(

moggser wrote: »
    Lads i wanna start by saying thanks very much for the invite was truley the best place ive played/got lost in
    the game was the mutz nutz and the lads to play against where a pleasure also
    no marshals no non hit takers and no bull sh1t whatsoever
    not once could you hear the manic cry of
    "OI ARSE HOLE TAKE YOU FF'N HIT"

if you starting a milsim sunday i wanna be at it
    thanks again for the day out lads hope to see ya'll soon
    Mil-sim sundays wil be run once a month and after today you are more than welcome anytime and i didnt realise you were from a different team my bad, but you & garry are a credit to your team

Mil-sim sundays wil be run once a month and after today you are more than welcome anytime and i didnt realise you were from a different team my bad, but you are a credit to them

Feel free to pass us the dates as they come and we will make it a team priority to attend.

Feel free to pass us the dates as they come and we will make it a team priority to attend.
    Count on it :)

Mil-sim sundays wil be run once a month and after today you are more than welcome anytime and i didnt realise you were from a different team my bad, but you & garry are a credit to your team

well we kinda consider ourselfs adopted Hawks when we're on the road lol
    when the other lads cant make it that is
    ah jaysus if they see this ill be pegged out lol

thanks again for havin us man was truley amazing place to play really enjoyed it

so if we can have the invite to play there again wiv our adopted team we'd love it

moggser wrote: »
    well we kinda consider ourselfs adopted Hawks when we're on the road lol
    when the other lads cant make it that is
    ah jaysus if they see this ill be pegged out lol

thanks again for havin us man was truley amazing place to play really enjoyed it

so if we can have the invite to play there again wiv our adopted team we'd love it
    Moggser with or without the hawks you's have an open invitation to the site anytime

Thanks very much for that
    look forward to coming back down :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Thanks to everyone who attended on Sunday, it truly was a great day!:D
    It is great to have like minded players that don't need marshalls running around to solve disagreements!:rolleyes:
    Everyone played brilliantly.
    And you guys are really good at hiding in cover!! I never saw who shot me in Deadwood at all.
    Thanks again and see you all soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Rooky1 wrote: »
    It is great to have like minded players that don't need marshalls running around to solve disagreements!:rolleyes:
    And you guys are really good at hiding in cover!! I never saw who shot me in Deadwood at all.

Same with yourselves. I still have to find out who pinged me right in the side of the mush at the village. Granted, I was standing right out in the open, but the fire came from somewhere completely unexpected. Whoever it was, make yourself known so I can "Shake" you by the "hand" :-P

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Same with yourselves. I still have to find out who pinged me right in the side of the mush at the village. Granted, I was standing right out in the open, but the fire came from somewhere completely unexpected. Whoever it was, make yourself known so I can "Shake" you by the "hand" :-P

I think that may have been me :D Sorry 'bout that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I think that may have been me :D Sorry 'bout that!

Don't ever be sorry for epic sneaky hits dude. I know I won't when I get you right back next time :-)

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Don't ever be sorry for epic sneaky hits dude. I know I won't when I get you right back next time :-)

Epic fail on my part it was Liam who got you, credit where credit is due! Well done that man. :)

I'll be be practising on bearded targets and I'll be ready for the next time ;)

Rooky1 wrote: »

If you were one of the three guys standing dead beside each other, one shot after another, then standing about 10 feet away from two of your comrades, who also got shot one after another you have me and Tommy to thank for that

:)

Looks like were in for a scorcher of a weekend, Hope everyone likes their Contractors Well Done :D

Looks like were in for a scorcher of a weekend, Hope everyone likes their Contractors Well Done :D

Pwned

The Contractors are comming .........................................

The Contractors are comming .........................................
    Our defenses have been raised to their highest lvl :) come get some

:) come get some

oh no my friend you will 'come get some '! BBQ at 2100 in Dring it will be great
    how do you like your steaks done ? :D

oh no my friend you will 'come get some '! BBQ at 2100 in Dring it will be great
    Bloody :D is there any other way

Looking forward to it mate

• Advertisement

Dave those were rather good burgers last night. They get my seal of approval <yum yum>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement