Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsoft Club

Options
  • 23-02-2009 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭

Posted on behalf of Stone.cold and Midlands Airsoft Club;

MACposter-1.jpg

Midlands Airsoft Club is a non-profit club set up for dedicated airsofters, to enjoy their sport in a safe and secure environment.

Membership is now open at a cost of €200 per year and €10 per play, guests charges are €20 per play but you must be invited by a member first. The club will be arranging trips for its members to different venues in both Ireland and the UK in the coming year.

Shadowland:
    M.A.C has secured a 55-acre woodland site deep in the heart of Longford for club members, the site is fully insured and will be a dedicated mil-sim site, to provide a completely different airsoft experience for members. We still have some work to do but our members had test games over the weekend and the feed back has been brilliant, The site has so many different terrains from planted to natural woodland, deadwood is large forest area on the east side of the site with large craters and ledges over looking the trails below (sniper heaven) so if your destroying the missile at the badger bunker, storming the rebel base to the north or you just want to wear a ghillie suit in an environment where u will disappear. We promise you this will be a site like no other you have played on. but dont take my word for it try it for yourself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Best of luck guys, hoping to attend at some stage in the not so distant future. Wish the club every success.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Best of luck guys, hoping to attend at some stage in the not so distant future. Wish the club every success.
    Your always welcome mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Well done guys, I hope it goes well for you;).

Bren

Well done guys, I hope it goes well for you;).

Bren
    Thanks mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Mr B. Wooster

Well done lads, its a fantastic site. I'm looking forward to getting up there again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Great achievement for the region, looking forward to making it up there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Congratulations guys, looks like an excellent site.

Another excellent step forward for airsoft in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Mr B. Wooster

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Great achievement for the region, looking forward to making it up there!

Cheers mate, look forward to shooting at ya! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

You'll have to find me fir....oh wait, multicam. never mind :-P

lol we had one of the guys in multicam on sunday he stood out like a beacon :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Great site. My new home.
    As said in opening post. Brilliant place for those in ghillie suits.

Main Person in "Hunt the G game".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Multi-shame + woods = glow in the dark! But don't worry there are enough places to hide, hell may be it'll work in the 'Glades'!
    dude everyone will be shooting at you!

private.G wrote: »
    Great site. My new home.
    As said in opening post. Brilliant place for those in ghillie suits.

Main Person in "Hunt the G game".
    Yes we have our very own Bigfoot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Best of luck lad !

Can't wait for my membership !

David

Multi-shame + woods = glow in the dark! But don't worry there are enough places to hide, hell may be it'll work in the 'Glades'!

only problem there would be gettin to the Glades without getting picked off.

whydave wrote: »
    Best of luck lad !

David
    Dave your membership pack is been posted out to you tomorrow, lookin forward to you coming on board mate

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

stone, this is looking great dude, can't wait to get down and check it out - good luck with it all man.

Best of luck lad !

David

I better stop eating the jellybeans! :D

Best of luck lad !

David
    Dave

form posted, look forward to hearing from you

S.C

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Well Done lads the very best of luck :)

• Advertisement

A.T.F wrote: »
    Well Done lads the very best of luck :)
    Cheers lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 scar14

hi. is the club just membership or will there be day games aswell??? also is the membership the same for youths aswell?? 14-16 etc.???

scar14 wrote: »
    hi. is the club just membership or will there be day games aswell??? also is the membership the same for youths aswell?? 14-16 etc.???
    Hi, the Site is not open to the general public, members can invite friends to play once it is ok'd by the committee, however the age limit for the club/site is 16

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

paperwork recieved this morning

Thanks

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 scar14

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Hi, the Site is not open to the general public, members can invite friends to play once it is ok'd by the committee, however the age limit for the club/site is 16
    thanks!!! good luck with it!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

congratulations lads good luck with it all.good to see ya's got somewhere in the locality to play well done

• Registered Users Posts: 28,835 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Hi, I'm new to Airsoft and was just looking to get into some skirmishes pretty soon, and longford is by far the closest to me. The area looks great and it certainly looks like you havea great set up.

My only gripe is why is it by membership or invite only. Do you not think that this will discourage newcomers to the sport from trying to participate. I started a few days ago reading some old posts from when this forum was set up and one of the best things I see about it was the welcoming feeling all the regulars gave to the newcomers, telling them to just tuen up, rent and have a go.

Would you not agree that the invie only aspect scares off newcomers? I know it scared off me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Drog Airsoft

Well done guys. We hope all goes well up your end!:rolleyes:

Marko:D and John

Hi Quazzie2002

We're a non profit club NOT a commercial site. We have no rentals for walk-ons to use. Any member that invites a friend onto the site must supply their equipment is they don't have any.

If you want to try out airsoft why not try visit some of the sites around dublin or G-TAC in Galway? They've rentals if you don't have anything of you're own.

• Advertisement

Well done guys. We hope all goes well up your end!:rolleyes:

Marko:D and John

thanks lads:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement