Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

regular folk who give you the horn.........

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

12% of the female population aged 16-35.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Acacia wrote: »
    Well, the female equivalent of the horn. Yeah, look at those lips...the things he could do...

Look what his lips do to your lips.....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Not quite giving me a stiffy, but a teacher i had last year in college...woah talk about smokin hot!! and some of the current female students on other courses this year are gamey, damp aul yokes too, wouldnt mind havin a go of one :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

All folk are regular folk anyway. Right?

RIGHT???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

All folk are regular folk anyway. Right?

RIGHT???

Yeah of course, well apart from the Billy Barrys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Look what his lips do to your lips.....

Say what? :confused:

Not quite giving me a stiffy, but a teacher i had last year in college...woah talk about smokin hot!! and some of the current female students on other courses this year are gamey, damp aul yokes too, wouldnt mind havin a go of one :P

Is being a 'gamey, damp aul yoke' a compliment? :confused::p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Is being a 'gamey, damp aul yoke' a compliment? :confused::p

I reckon Yeats was talking through his hole when he said Romantic Irelands dead and gone.

I reckon Yeats was talking through his hole when he said Romantic Irelands dead and gone.

Yeah, sure the other day I heard a fella saying to his 'mot' that she wasn't 'that fat' , and he'd still 'give her one' over the ' hot Polish wan' that works in Spar. :pac:

I think it was his way of saying ''I love you.''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

The blond girl in the office in the centre where I work. Slightly too skinny but gorgoeous face and certainly still would.

Some other girl that works in one of the clothes shops. Face is good but her figure is perfect.

Random milfs that are around where I work.

That's more of a catch my attention type of thing rather than a boner, that would just be weird.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

Yeah, sure the other day I heard a fella saying to his 'mot' that she wasn't 'that fat' , and he'd still 'give her one' over the ' hot Polish wan' that works in Spar. :pac:

Touching. Me. Touching You. If you're fat yer bollixed being a bird (with a pre-imagined position re: what fat is). I'm a very fat man.

Touching. Me. Touching You. If you're fat yer bollixed being a bird.

Yeah, poor fat birds. Must be a nightmare trying to perch on small twigs. Or even get off the ground. Wings would be under terrible strain. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

Must be a nightmare trying to perch on small twigs. Or even get off the ground.

You said it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

On a bus the other day, and lo and behold, not only was the bus driver dude not a freakish middle aged man-troll, he was actually a smoulderingly handsome young beef with a particularly sexy flavour of Eastern European accent.

Oh yes. One fifteen well spent. I only wish I could have stuffed it into his waistband.

LMAO^
    Never knew wimmin had such thoughts :p

Stalkerish thread nothwithstanding, this thread reminds me of an incredibly stunning brunette Eastern European girl i saw in
    Walkinstown Aldi a while back.
    Worth a mention i guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

LOL.
    Classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,387 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Chubby blond lad i see in town who at a guess is around 19.
    he's a bit of a dream stalker sometimes.
    hate when theyre always in them!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

What percentage of people reading this thread have seen a description and thought, I hope that's me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

Shall I compare dee to dat Polish wan?
    Dou art more chubby, but more temperate.
    Polish girls' love hat all too short a season
    And your booty dut shake my darlin' buds o' May, wha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Yeah, poor fat birds. Must be a nightmare trying to perch on small twigs. Or even get off the ground. Wings would be under terrible strain. :p

Need to perch on thick hardwood do they??

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

tech77 wrote: »
    LMAO^
    Never knew wimmin had such thoughts :p
    Ah women are 10 times worse then men.

Thats why hen parties are more dangerous then Aushwitz in 1942.
    Avoid them like the plague.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

994 wrote: »
    What percentage of people reading this thread have seen a description and thought, I hope that's me...

I think if I was described here EVERYONE would know its me, not just me!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

longshanks wrote: »
    but who are the ordinary people who give you a hard on/wide on??
    Is this what us girls get? I think i may píss myself i'm laughing so much at that term.

I can picture it now. Walking down the road with mates and see a hot guy "oh girls i've just got a wide on looking at him" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

00112984 wrote: »
    Wouldn't go as far as to say he gives me ladywood or I pop a moistie each time I see him but there's definitely a bit of a wide-on there.

This should be post of the week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

00112984 wrote: »
    My friend's husband is pretty fine.

Wouldn't go as far as to say he gives me ladywood or I pop a moistie each time I see him but there's definitely a bit of a wide-on there.

Is that you Nicola :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

There is the most amazing hot guy in The Bagel Factory in the Jervis Centre mmmmm gorgous.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

There's a girl who works in Centra on O'Connell St. in Limerick... she is lovely!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

adds "moisty" to vocab....

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Well, the female equivalent of the horn.

It's called a "wide on"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Wibbs wrote: »
    adds "moisty" to vocab....
    I can picture it now "hey baby, do i make you moisty"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

This should be post of the week :D

I am one classy laydee :pac:

Advertisement