Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday: Sleet and Snow - Connaught, Leinster, Ulster

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

Gonzo wrote: »
    back home now, not much snow left in the fields, still about 3 inchs in the garden tho, i heard there was almost 6 inchs this morning so a seriously fast thaw is ongoing, I reckon most will be melted by 2nite at current rate. Also its feeling quite mild now in the sun, mildest its felt in over a week.
    Umm, no LOL. I assure you there was nowhere near 6 inches here. At the very most 2.5 -3 inches. Then that was compacted down to 1.5 inches and most of it is still on the ground here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Must have been a good 10cm here earlier but once the sun came out it started to melt again and its back to the usual level we've had all week.

Im getting quite sick of it at this stage..once the novelty value wears off and I realise I have to walk through it for half an hour every morning it gets quite annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭patneve

hail showers to the west of dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Mobhi1

I thought it was supposed to get cold tonight. It's 2.4 here now - it had fallen to 1.5 a couple of hours ago but stalled and then rose again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement