Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry GAA Discussion Thread Mod Warning Post #4167

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

elguapo wrote: »
    teednab-el wrote: »
    Well there isn't because Kerry aren't there to meet Cork.

I think the lads were having what is known as "the craic". When it comes to anything related to Cork v Kerry, you don't seem to want to partake.

Craic is illegal isn't it? :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

elguapo wrote: »
    I think the lads were having what is known as "the craic". When it comes to anything related to Cork v Kerry, you don't seem to want to partake.

Not everyone is lads, hell hath no fury like a Cork woman scorned!

Stinicker wrote: »
    lol Jealous your team isn't in the semi final? Did you watch the Munster semi final stnicker, Cork Barrelled Kerry out the park inflicting a lot of pain and misery on an old and aging Kerry team.

Yes I did and I was there as I attend games. You should have been in Croke Park today and also last Sunday if you want to call yourself a Cork supporter. Instead you are here discussing Kerry football :confused: :pac: Some Cork supporter you are! :eek:

I was there today and last Sunday too. I do have internet on my phone to post my updates. Do ye have phones with internet in Kerry?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,344 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Which is just as-well for Cork tbh.

No it isn't. Even some Kerry folk believe Cork would have beat ye in Corker had ye been able to beat donegal - which ye couldn't - but sooner or later Kerry will have to play Cork in Croker, the sooner the better to be honest.

Ye can run but ye cannot hide;)

Now go away and hibernate like a good lad:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,344 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Yes I did and I was there as I attend games. You should have been in Croke Park today and also last Sunday if you want to call yourself a Cork supporter. Instead you are here discussing Kerry football :confused: :pac: Some Cork supporter you are! :eek:

LOL - and of course you go to all the Kerry hurling games...

Hibernation is really calling you.......before you make a bigger eejit out of yourself ....if possible:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

I like this thread better when we were talking about Kerry football, and who would be the next Kerry manager to beat Cork in croker, but now its gone to shít!

Anyway, I want a Nordie, bring in some rough Ulster football, because no matter what style of Football has been around, Kerry have managed to win an All Ireland eventually adapting to the style of that era. This era is about big tough hard fit lads.

That pretty much describes North/West Kerry football, so its time to drop the Townies and the Softies from South Kerry.

In with the Finuge, Tarbert, Listowel, Aunascaul, Dingle, Moyvane, An Gaeltacht, Lispole lads.

Bring the rough and tumble.

Féck this pure Kerry football style. I think we should ban the footpass in Kerry Championship games, and do that thing the Ulster lads do before every match, where they huddle around in a tight circle and shoulder the ****e out of each other.

We'll bring on a new era, until its discovered that the best way to beat that system, is through long footpasses and nice football again!

Simple plan!

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    LOL - and of course you go to all the Kerry hurling games...

Hibernation is really calling you.......before you make a bigger eejit out of yourself ....if possible:pac:
    No it isn't. Even some Kerry folk believe Cork would have beat ye in Corker had ye been able to beat donegal - which ye couldn't - but sooner or later Kerry will have to play Cork in Croker, the sooner the better to be honest.

Ye can run but ye cannot hide;)

Now go away and hibernate like a good lad:pac:
    I was there today and last Sunday too. I do have internet on my phone to post my updates. Do ye have phones with internet in Kerry?

Yes I do and I actually played hurling up until I was twelve and developed a life long fondness for the sport since then. I have a T1 connection and have been using the Internet since the last millennium. I must say you two spend an awful amount of time interested in Kerry, perhaps I could arrange honorary Kerry citizenship, you'd find your reputations and social circle increase immensely. My advice come to the Rose of Tralee next week, you'd both have a ball and come out of the closet as true Kerry supporters.

Oh and Shamo, you'd want to thank teednab-el's posts more, she always thanks you!

stinicker you spent your fair share of time in Cork gaa forum as well.

it's pretty bad stinicker when you have to resort to name calling. Is that all you've got?

Yes I do and I actually played hurling up until I was twelve and developed a life long fondness for the sport since then. I have a T1 connection and have been using the Internet since the last millennium. I must say you two spend an awful amount of time interested in Kerry, perhaps I could arrange honorary Kerry citizenship, you'd find your reputations and social circle increase immensely. My advice come to the Rose of Tralee next week, you'd both have a ball and come out of the closet as true Kerry supporters.

Oh and Shamo, you'd want to thank teednab-el's posts more, she always thanks you!

Just lol - played upto you were 12 and then developed a Life Long Fondness - but never played again...:pac::pac: you crack me up.......

Actually please don't go into hibernation.....you could very easily keep a smile on my face through the winter on your own.

Was Brolly right??????????....edit....maybe answered already!

Is Jack good enough......edit...he's gone already...:pac:

Is Stinicker actually a Dub in disguise????? Or just full of ....

So many questions....:pac:

Yes I do and I actually played hurling up until I was twelve and developed a life long fondness for the sport since then.

you gave up at 12? you must have been no good so.

• Advertisement

I actually suffer from Asthma which will see me get an attack if I run more than about 50 yards. :(

I actually suffer from Asthma which will see me get an attack if I run more than about 50 yards. :(

love the excuses. you do talk a lot of wind all the same for a girl with a condition like yours.

love the excuses. you do talk a lot of wind all the same for a girl with a condition like yours.

I was also sent off on the last game I ever played for giving out to the other teams coach! :D

I was also sent off on the last game I ever played for giving out to the other teams coach! :D

You probably didn't understand the rules....it was hurling afterall;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

Receives notification of new posts in thread...logs in...reads non-Kerry/GAA related posts (off which I am now guilty).

*leaves*

Can we go back on topic please?

Same As wrote: »
    Receives notification of new posts in thread...logs in...reads non-Kerry/GAA related posts (off which I am now guilty).

*leaves*

Can we go back on topic please?

Go away out of that, we are discussing the finer aspects of my U-12 playing career. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Which is just as-well for Cork tbh, I think another defeat to Kerry in Croker could lead to further significant phychological issues for that Cork team. The Green and Gold of Donegal will probably envoke enough fear and pain to perturb this as of yet underwhelming Cork team.

Cork just can't perform against Green and Gold, whether it is Kerry grinding them year in, year out or even Meath, Donegal will be just another team to inflict green and gold misery on Cork. But at least there is Leitrim, Cork might scrape a win there should they ever meet them.

jaysus you really are an embarrassment to your fellow kerry supporters:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Craic is illegal isn't it? :)

Officially the two biggest <mod snip> on boards, Stinicker and teednab-el, well done guys.

Well there isn't because Kerry aren't there to meet Cork.

Cork just can't perform against Green and Gold, whether it is Kerry grinding them year in, year out or even Meath, Donegal will be just another team to inflict green and gold misery on Cork.

2012 munster semi final beat a green and gold team called KERRY.

2009 all Ireland quarter final beat a green and gold team called DONEGAL

2007 all Ireland quarter final beat a green and gold team called MEATH.

Yes Cork can perform and beat the above teams.

Officially the two biggest idiots on boards, Stinicker and teednab-el, well done guys.

Cue sh*t joke from teednab-el to Stinicker something along the lines of "it's the only thing he'll win this year"

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Officially the two biggest idiots on boards, Stinicker and teednab-el, well done guys.

Cue sh*t joke from teednab-el to Stinicker something along the lines of "it's the only thing he'll win this year"

Same as, and carcharodon ye know nothing about Gaa, your knowledge is so limited, stay away if yous can't offer anything better. At least Im passionate about Gaa follow all the games unlike yourselfs who are only wannabes and know nothing about the sport.

Same as, and carcharodon ye know nothing about Gaa, your knowledge is so limited, stay away if yous can't offer anything better. At least Im passionate about Gaa follow all the games unlike yourselfs who are only wannabes and know nothing about the sport.

Just LOL, doesn't even merit a response, take your trolling elsewhere.

Can we go back on topic now? Re: New management team?

Plenty of calls for Donie Buckley to be involved in some shape or form, Mickey Ned has ruled himself out for the meantime too. Evans is a free agent, could very well be in the running too.

And yet you responded and Thanked the post....:pac:

Can we go back on topic now? Re: New management team?

Plenty of calls for Donie Buckley to be involved in some shape or form, Mickey Ned has ruled himself out for the meantime too. Evans is a free agent, could very well be in the running too.

Nothing of value in here anyway.

Did I say that and where?

And yet you responded and Thanked the post....:pac:

Replied to get back on topic simply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

*** Blows Whistle ***

Right Full time! Would every one stop bickering and Fúck Off please!

It started off as some good natured banter, but some people took it too far.

Lets leave it at that, unless you want to talk about Kerry Football, preferably in a positive light, as the majority of people reading this will be from Kerry, and not take too indly if you go off on a rant about Kerry being shít or whatever.

My list: Eamon Fitz as manager, Séamus, Darragh and Diarmuid Murphy as backroom lads.
    Keep Alan O'Sullivan as the Fitness Coach.

Develop from there.

DDC1990 wrote: »
    *** Blows Whistle ***

Lets leave it at that, unless you want to talk about Kerry Football, preferably in a positive light, as the majority of people reading this will be from Kerry, and not take too indly if you go off on a rant about Kerry being shít or whatever.

My list: Eamon Fitz as manager, Séamus, Darragh and Diarmuid Murphy as backroom lads.

Develop from there.

Right so.

Eamonn Fitz would defo be a good choice. Knows his stuff and football. Very good man to read a game.

*** Blows Whistle ***

+1

Develop from there.

Fitz wouldn't be a bad choice, good chance he could step up. Knows a lot of these lads well from his playing days but I'd imagine he'd be a good man manager and would be capable of controlling some of the personalities.

No thoughts on bringing Buckley back in?

• Advertisement

I'd love if Darragh Ó Sé were to get involved, he was such a father figure to the team in his time and he was especially good in battles against Cork. Whoever will get the job I wish them the best and we really need a good solid league performance and beat Cork in Killarney next year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement