Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Results 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

From what time can you get the results from school? is it 12 as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Most schools are 9-ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Whats everyone doing here with the results? Are you going home to open them in privacy in case you didnt do what you hoped you would, or open with your friends or what? I know im going in early, getting them, going home and opening them on my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Just open it there and then with your mates, whats done is done, s**t all point worrying about it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Whats everyone doing here with the results? Are you going home to open them in privacy in case you didnt do what you hoped you would, or open with your friends or what? I know im going in early, getting them, going home and opening them on my own.

Definately opening them with friends. If I get my points then I'll fell great - almost euphoric.
    But if I don't then at least there'll be people to support you straight away. :o Also it will be nice to see my friends doing well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭i'm a smiler

CyberWaste wrote: »

That's a good question... i've been thinking about that for a while!
    I think i'm going to head in a bit later, like maybe around half ten when there won't be as many people about.
    Then I might find myself a quiet corner and just open them on my own and hopefully burst out crying in happines!! :D

Well, that's the plan atm. Who knows? Maybe I'll end up rushing in to the school at 8.45 and open them in front of absolutely everyone!!! The wait is agonising!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

This is a thread for posting up your results when you get them!

Good luck everybody! and dont worry! '' Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you really are".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

The boardsies from Louth should be home from picking up their results any minute now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Pygmalion wrote: »
    The boardsies from Louth should be home from picking up their results any minute now.

:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭holadivaldfe

Pygmalion wrote: »

yeah i'm back anyway: 600 points.

i flippin wish!!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 majellaO

wat time are the results out at cos no1 seems to know:(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

majellaO wrote: »
    It depends on your school, but probably from about 9 or 9.30 on ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Isn't it possible to see them online? If so, how?

majellaO wrote: »

You know if you read a few posts you'd easily find out. :pac: everybody is asking it.

It's about 9. Depends on your school

Isn't it possible to see them online? If so, how?

The CAO website.

You need a PIN number to access your results. Your school should have given you one. If not then contact them tomorrow morning.

They'll be released online at 12

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭aboutimeilogin!

good luck tomorrow people,
    and remember it's not the end of the world!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 yermano

well its nearly time to get the results and i cant wait ( 5 ordinary d3's = 25 points i think). ye young people should count yourselves lucky you have had a few years to prepare for this moment while we mature students of the adult leaving cert have had only a few months.

well have fun you crazy kids try not to get to drunk and vomit:pac: everywhere tomorrow night

getting pregnant :Pand splitting the childrens allowance is not a career move. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rag-

Can't believe it's nearly here!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Threads merged and stickied.

Please post here when you get your results. Duplicate threads will be locked.

Best of luck again to everyone! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 UCCmed09

hey!how safe would you think 752 is for medicine in UCC?are the 720-730 expectations still fairly accurate from the results you've heard?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

just received mine, got 375 arts in galway delighted .....:D:D:D:D. cant wait for tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Got 490. 3 B1s 2B2s B3 and a C1 in Irish. I get 20 extra bonus points for UL as well for honours maths, so that's 510, I should be getting my course based on last years points. Good luck to the rest of ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

330 - that is pretty good for me.Last years points were 300 for the course that I want to do so hopefuly I will get it.

Good luck to everyone else.I hope you all get what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

3fullback wrote: »
    just received mine, got 375 arts in galway delighted .....:D:D:D:D. cant wait for tonight.

Congratulations!! Have a savage night! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Polarity

Holy **** I got 440!!! :D

Was hoping for maybe 300!

DCU here I come

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 ambyangel

I got 320 - I need 430:(:(:(
    I came down like 60 points from the pre's.
    I won't get anything on my CAO.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Polarity wrote: »

DCU here I come

Congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 dee1dee2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

Polarity wrote: »

DCU here I come

congrats and welcome. Don't forget to join jugglesoc in october =D =P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 ambyangel

NBB Bohs wrote: »
    well **** that load of crap anyway. repeating for me :):):)

same here!

Advertisement