Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mess

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Only if I get some of this in Club Nassau

oh yea!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Jeez Club Nassau... i'm ordering full bloods and a little help from Sam34 for you lot.

:pac: :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Gazza22 wrote: »
    Jeez Club Nassau... i'm ordering full bloods and a little help from Sam34 for you lot.

:pac: :P

i gave up on them ages ago...

sam34 wrote: »
    i gave up on them ages ago...

They're not that bad :p

I'm awful fond of this one of late. Great one for the car ya know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

ChewChew wrote: »

:eek: At least Club Nassau would have the decency not to play that ^ :p

• Advertisement

Gazza22 wrote: »
    :eek: At least Club Nassau would have the decency not to play that ^ :p
    Thats why I dont think we shoudl go there!! :P :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

As an aside, while negotiations are on to secure club nassau first week in december....mystik monkey is running a fantasy football league over on the men's health forum if anyone is interested in joining.

As you were.....

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

No

&

No

...Today I managed to go to a meeting wearing a tracksuit.

I wasn't supposed to e in work today, but went in to write a report that I've been working on. So, I wore shiny white trackie bottoms, and a black hoodie. White sports socks. White runners. A classy look.

I just went in and sat in the back office at the computer. Then my boss comes in and asks me if I could be our department rep at a meeting, because she couldn't make it.

So, I said what the hell. It was pretty funny walking into a room full of suits wearing the full on skangersuit.

One of them offered me his wallet in advance.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

ChewChew wrote: »

If ever there was a reason to develop a "no thanks" button, that post would be it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

tallaght01 wrote: »
    So, I wore shiny white trackie bottoms, and a black hoodie. White sports socks. White runners. A classy look.

it hurts my eyes just to read that :P

I wasn't supposed to e in work today, but went in to write a report that I've been working on. So, I wore shiny white trackie bottoms, and a black hoodie. White sports socks. White runners. A classy look.

I just went in and sat in the back office at the computer. Then my boss comes in and asks me if I could be our department rep at a meeting, because she couldn't make it.

So, I said what the hell. It was pretty funny walking into a room full of suits wearing the full on skangersuit.

Thing with Australia, there's no real skangers (well like 'our' skangers) so they probably just thought you looked very European. :)

Oh, and Chew Chew, I love that Shake It song too so don't mind these ppl. We could do it karaoke stylee! YAY! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

can you imagine the reaction if you did that over here? you'd never work again dude

Larianne wrote: »

Oh, and Chew Chew, I love that Shake It song too so don't mind these ppl. We could do it karaoke stylee! YAY! :D

people have been banned for less you know you two

can you imagine the reaction if you did that over here? you'd never work again dude

I think I'd have had me arse handed to me on a plate in Ireland if I did that. Ut the Ozzies are so chilled about formalities like that. It's great. One of my consultants only wears shorts!
    Thing with Australia, there's no real skangers (well like 'our' skangers) so they probably just thought you looked very European. :)

Just back from work today, where I've been addressed as Dr. Bogan all day today, despite wearing my nice suit. :P

Just back from work today, where I've been addressed as Dr. Bogan all day today, despite wearing my nice suit. :P

Yeah well that's more to do with your mullet haircut. :D

OH I'mnot minding them at alll. . . But karaoke styleeee?? I like Lar, I like it ALOT!!! :D
    people have been banned for less you know you two
    'Scuse me mister, but you trying to say that you would NOT like to see myself and Larianne shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it?? :D

pics or GTFO

pics or GTFO
    Pfftt. . . you can pull that kind crap off in here! You gotsta see it to believe it! ;)

i'll be in town later..............

• Advertisement

You have lots of fun darlin ;)

ShooShoo wrote: »
    You have lots of fun darlin ;)

you misunderstand young grasshopper

danceoff.jpg

I lol'd

And I also failed.

*sigh*

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭MrPain

Considering the recent group of karoke videos, I was wondering does anyone play singstar?:D:D:D

MrPain wrote: »
    Considering the recent group of karoke videos, I was wondering does anyone play singstar?:D:D:D

Oooooh house party with SINGSTAR, EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oooooh house party with SINGSTAR, and Jaeger EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

FYP

Oooooh house party with SINGSTAR, EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The Tallaght01 family xmas houseparty always involves significant amounts of singstar and guitar hero. So, if yiz are lucky u might get an invite :P

FYP
    The Tallaght01 family xmas houseparty always involves significant amounts of singstar and guitar hero. So, if yiz are lucky u might get an invite :P

Up for both, even though I don't normally do shots or head out Tallafornia way. :D

I'll beat yiz all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭allsaintssue

Ugh...was out a house party recently that involved singstar...I cannot carry a note in a bucket and bananas dance better than I do but I have vague (unfortunately not vague enough) memories of performing rolling down the river, complete with dance moves, with my two sisters...I can only thank Christ that I wasn't Tina in our routine!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

• Advertisement

it's September, where in the name of fcuk has this year gone. Is it just because I'm getting old or what?

on the upside, it means it's only 3 weeks til Ibiza

Advertisement