Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst/Funniest thing said in bed?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Cassidy1

was once in the sack with a cork bird and in the heat of the moment she states and i quote ..... ill have it comin outta ya like buttermilk boy !!!!! ,,, think i nearly fell off de bed laughin !
    Just to let ye know not all Cork Women are like that! Its a bit extreme isnt it?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭themilkyone

When finished,lean into her ear and say "Ahhhh Bisto" - just like the ad.

Works a treat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

paul larry wrote: »
    in a random bed...girl leaves for work....her mate comes in and invites me into her bed....i oblige!!!
    "did u f**K my friend last night?"
    "no, i just kissed her, honest"
    "Ah cool, ya like ray d'arcy?"
    "Yea he's not bad"
    couldnt see where this was going until....
    "wanna take my knickers off"
    score haha had a good time till a mate rang, and she whispers "just finish off there and take that call if ya like!!!!!!!!!!":D
    I saw where that was going after I read she invited you into her bed. How didn't you?!:P
    Wibbs wrote: »
    I am a stud though with rather a large wang. So maybe that's it.
    Also an urban myth.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

Yes, I'm sure he did. That's so weird, a friend of mine told me this story about how one night she went home with this bloke she'd met in a scratcher and things were going really great until she pulled down his cacks and saw he had a pretty small dîck.

I told her she was a dirty skânk and she told me to shut up and that "he coulda been your new daddy" Ew, Mom!

told her not to tell anybody hehehehehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahhhohohohohohoh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

I was going to go unregged for this but thought ah fekc it, a few years back when things were all fresh & new. Myself & himself were a bit drunk(actually on reflection...very drunk)we were doing the love dance I was on top working away when he did this, he reached into the air as if to grab some thing & said pass that bucket down to me for the cement....I looked down at him and he had his eyes open....and I said WTF did you just say....TURNS OUT...he fell asleep mid roide & was dreaming about work(he was a builder).

And no this is no reflection on my sexual prowess he assured me afterwards:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Once during a lovely bout of BSDM, I said "yeah, you like that, don't you bitch?" (Saddam from South Park) and we both burst out laughing and couldn't go on.

:pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement