Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst/Funniest thing said in bed?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 thedesertman

While shes on top I answered the phone and had a full conversation with one of my friends oh ya classy! She wasn't impressed!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

While shes on top I answered the phone and had a full conversation with one of my friends oh ya classy! She wasn't impressed!:pac:
    I wouldnt have been impressed either:eek: although...its funny when it's someone else.

When you can hear water flying around in their tummy :p i usually end up laughing over something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

While shes on top I answered the phone and had a full conversation with one of my friends

I'd be more concerned that you were more interested in your 'friend' than girl on top sex... I hope you continue to have a very fulfilling relationship with your 'friend' -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

While shes on top I answered the phone and had a full conversation with one of my friends oh ya classy! She wasn't.
    FYP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 thedesertman

Am well I get bored like and she wasn't great like then one of my "special" friends rangwink.gif haha. A lad I know did worse though he was doing the one in the back of the car totally pissed when she'd fallen asleep he accidently shat himself all over the back seat he just got outta the car and left her there with the "present"! Haha he could never drink tequila!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Bluefoam wrote: »

For Your Pleasure, it was Fixed Your Post.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Classic sketch from Mitchell and Webb while we're on the subject:D

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=MKEUujz12S4&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

C0SM0 wrote: »
    So question what's the worst or funniest thing said or heard in the scratcher?

Me: Oh yeah right there...yeah...keep going....talk dirty to me.

Some dude: Sir, are you going to buy the bed or do I have to call security?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Codofwar

I was with a girl one night at a mates house and after we were finished or so I thought she turns to me and says Im gonna ride you all night, now on a normal night this would have been music to my ears but I was workin long days at the time and had work at 7 the following morning so i said great and said id be back in a min, got fully dressed and legged it home to bed leaving her there, (her friend was in the next room with my mate so at least I didn't abandon her) Turns out she ended up projectile vomiting all over the room after i left. Lucky me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭paul larry

in a random bed...girl leaves for work....her mate comes in and invites me into her bed....i oblige!!!
    "did u f**K my friend last night?"
    "no, i just kissed her, honest"
    "Ah cool, ya like ray d'arcy?"
    "Yea he's not bad"
    couldnt see where this was going until....
    "wanna take my knickers off"
    score haha had a good time till a mate rang, and she whispers "just finish off there and take that call if ya like!!!!!!!!!!":D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭madmik

Best thing you do is flick off the pink to nudge into the brown. All the time avoiding any kiss on a red. god bless snooker.
    take the easy red,then go down for the pink with plenty of pace so you can bring the brown into play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭madmik

darling.x wrote: »
    I once said to an ex: 'you're sticking it up the wrong hole'. He found it funny. I did not find it funny. He was trying to stick it up the wrong hole and i didn't like it.

theres a wrong hole??

i thought......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Said it to my best mates sister "See the advantages of having a baby brother?" In my defence i was very fvcking drunk!

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭ArseBurger

Why'd you laugh? legless girls need lovin' too. Although legs are one of the sexiest parts...

Not if they're hanging up in the wardrobe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

Well.... Everyone looks funny naked.

Do you take credit card ??

mid way through sex - Whats on t.v... Wheres the remote

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Every guy hates to hear girls use those horrible four letter words like "can't" "won't" "don't" and "stop"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

GiftofGab wrote: »
    Every guy hates to hear girls use those horrible four letter words like "can't" "won't" "don't" and "stop"

Oppps :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

"you get that into ya!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

''You nearly finished?''

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bad2theboneB

Afterwards - "So do i pay you or what? If i give you a euro do you have change?"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

My mate was in bed with this bird he pulled in a nightclub and she asked him could she take her legs off ,they were prosthetic.I laughed for weeks
    he still gave her a roide!!!:D

Oh god :eek:

I'd have fcuking legged it :pac: or else said "no prob love..I've 3 of them here and one's for you :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

SheroN wrote: »
    "Get off me daddy"

Could of been worse, you could of said..

SheroN wrote: »
    "Get me off daddy"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭PaulByrne'sBald

last year on a night on the town i ended up meeting a nurse... Went back to mine and we got down to business however i had neglected to ask the young lady her name, she told me she wasn't to impressed yet allowed the matter slide...
    again after some fooling around in my stupidity and inability to have a one night stand without forming some connection to ease the upcoming awkwardness i blurted out 'we should do this again some time ehh, hmm...'
    'you've forgotten my name again haven't you' '
    i, eh, well...'
    needless to say i didnt get a go at a third guess... Rumpelstilskin maybe?
    thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, door slam...
    bed to myself and the discovery of how to seal the deal without having to help her find her clothes in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

i said i love you after my first time.
    i was like no no no im sorry ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Redrocket

the scratcher? you infested or something?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

loz wrote: »
    Whats a scratcher ?? - I dont understand Northside too well.
    Dates from an earlier age when the scratcher was "infested be hoppers"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

madmik wrote: »
    theres a wrong hole??

i thought......

The nostrils. If yours can fit up there comfortably, then there's definitely something wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

dotsman wrote: »
    The nostrils. If yours can fit up there comfortably, then there's definitely something wrong.

Yeah you're haeving sex with a horse!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I was with a bird one night, "horseing it into to her" so to speak...

In the middle of it she shouts out "paint me insides white"

Nearly fell out of the bed laughin!

Advertisement