Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst/Funniest thing said in bed?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 lallybaby

paul larry wrote: »
    in a random bed...girl leaves for work....her mate comes in and invites me into her bed....i oblige!!!
    "did u f**K my friend last night?"
    "no, i just kissed her, honest"
    "Ah cool, ya like ray d'arcy?"
    "Yea he's not bad"
    couldnt see where this was going until....
    "wanna take my knickers off"
    score haha had a good time till a mate rang, and she whispers "just finish off there and take that call if ya like!!!!!!!!!!":D

Bout 2 get hot'n' heavy wid my new boyf;) n i say "hav u got sumthin?"
    to which he replies "course i do"......all chuffd he rememberd
    so he reaches accross me 2 grab his wallet,containing sed "thing" n wen he opns it, a pic of his ex grlfriend falls out n lands on my stomach:eek:........
    d mood was ruined cos we both fell about laffing:D
    didnt hold it against him tho:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

lallybaby wrote: »
    so he reaches accross me 2 grab his wallet,containing sed "thing" n wen he opns it, a pic of his ex grlfriend falls out n lands on my stomach:eek:........

In English, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

lallybaby wrote: »
    His thoughts
    Act like its funny now so you get away with it.Start laughing.
    She bought it. Now its innocent with your ex.
    Finish up here.Go home.Look at pic again. Fap-Fap-Fap-Fap-Fap-Fap-Fap
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭MadelineNYC

The first time a former boyfriend and I did The Deed:

We had already ripped off each other's clothing, were rolling around the bed naked while groping each other, mad, passionate kissing, heavy breathing, hands everywhere etc etc etc..you get the idea. Then he asked in a very matter-of-fact voice:

"Do you want to have sex?"

Ummmm...? Ya think??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Pighead wrote: »
    Pighead's usually legendary bedroom behaviour let him down once a while back after a marathon day of sweaty lovemaking.

The lady was just about to initiate round 8 when a tactless Pighead said "Listen babes, don't mean to be funny but we've been in here seven hours now. PearTree House and Personal Issues aren't going to moderate themselves you know"

yawn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

"Paul? Dave? Ian?... Mary?.......... Ah ****..."

That came after she asked me what her name was as we lay on the leaba before the deed. I was joking and trying to buy some time. She soon booted me out, heartbreak, she was gorgeous.

The lads were dying laughing when I told them the next morning, one of them was like "YOU IDIOT, her name was "NAME"... I was chatting her up before you and got no where" hahaha...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Best i heard was:

"Aw you smell just like my mother!"
    Instant killer right there for everyone involved.

Or the guy, rolling around with the missus lets out:

"I was right, you've definitely gotten a little thicker"

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Daisy Dweller

"Horsing it into her"?? "Do ya want to take me knickers off"???
    Ok - Maybe I'm just a bit of a romantic........:p

A bloke I know met this luverly lady in a nightclub...she proceeded to invite him home........which was a caravan....in a carpark....he came out of the facility to find her sittin on the bed......nekkid from the waste down....legs akimbo....and when she seen him...smiled seductively and said...."Harseitintameboss".......:eek:

Needless to say his night ended pretty much there poor lamb.....

Lies. Thats an ancient story:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I farted in bed before, during sex, while I've been on top and inside her....at least she laughed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

"Harseitintameboss".......:eek:...

OMG Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

slideways wrote: »
    I was with a bird one night, "horseing it into to her" so to speak...

In the middle of it she shouts out "paint me insides white"

Nearly fell out of the bed laughin!

i just peed a little laughing at that :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

i asked a bird one time just to make a sheep noise while i was riding her.
    she obliged,i still laugh at her little baaaas.
    i rode a sheep:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

staker wrote: »
    i asked a bird one time just to make a sheep noise while i was riding her.
    she obliged,i still laugh at her little baaaas.
    i rode a sheep:eek:

Why did you ask a girl to do that???

On the flip side, I was ridin' a sheep and asked it to speak like a person, it didn't...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

i wanted to live out a fantasy:o
    i'm jealous:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭zig

while travelling, I had the pleasure of waking up in a hostel in the same room as an english couple shagging, when he finished he said in his manchester accent "your still not a patch on me mates" . Needless to say there was war between the two afterwards. Brilliant.

zig wrote: »
    while travelling, I had the pleasure of waking up in a hostel in the same room as an english couple shagging, when he finished he said in his manchester accent "your still not a patch on me mates" . Needless to say there was war between the two afterwards. Brilliant.
    Did you check if he was right?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭stevelknievel

A mate of mine went home with a bird and just as he started to go down on her she said "None of that fancy stuff. Just lob it into me". Classy!

A mate of mine went home with a bird and just as he started to go down on her she said "None of that fancy stuff. Just lob it into me". Classy!
    Also an old fake urban myth:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Fake urban myth maybe, but I've heard similar in the flesh as it were. Along the lines of forget about that and just do me. I am a stud though with rather a large wang. So maybe that's it.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

Wibbs wrote: »
    Fake urban myth maybe, but I've heard similar in the flesh as it were. Along the lines of forget about that and just do me. I am a stud though with rather a large wang. So maybe that's it.
    As have I but that quote is far to specific to be anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

heard that one many a time, and I always thought there was "boss" at the end of it.

wylo wrote: »
    heard that one many a time, and I always thought there was "boss" at the end of it.
    There is when people use the traveller version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭copperfacegaz

was once in the sack with a cork bird and in the heat of the moment she states and i quote ..... ill have it comin outta ya like buttermilk boy !!!!! ,,, think i nearly fell off de bed laughin !

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Libertine2002

All I'll say is the worst name to call out durin sex is not your ex's, or her sister's.. it's your own. Apparently women don't like an over-inflated ego. :( Who knew?

"Is it in?"

"Yea, oh I'm nearly there"

"Are u sure it's in?"

Ouch!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

During foreplay, me doing all my best moves and she comes out with: "You know, I was just thinking that we can still collect (Tesco) clubcard points for your mum while we wait for our card to arrive"

Two things I never particularly want to hear during foreplay is references about Tesco or my mother. I was not impressed and judging by her comments neither was she :(.

"I know youre nervous but that still doesnt make up for you being sh!t"

Cows lucky there wasnt a lump hammer nearby :mad:

chef wrote: »
    Chinese chick I was banging kept shouting " pang ya, pang ya"

How was I to know that meant wrong hole.......

Lucky sod,i've always fancied banging an Asian babe!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭ThunderCat

trying to persuade my misses to have a quicky (arnt they all) and she says "we don't have time". I said to her "ill bet you a tenner ill be done within 3 minuites". She took me up on the bet, so anyways we were hard at it and just as i came i shouted "stop the clock". We were both in knots laughing. I won the bet, but i dont think thats such a good thing.

Advertisement