Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst/Funniest thing said in bed?

Options
  • 21-11-2008 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

An acquaintance of mine told me a story about how one nite he was in the scratcher with this cracker he had pulled, she had him all worked up and he said he felt like his d**k was as big and as hard as he had ever felt it. then we she pulled down his cacks she took a peek and said
    "Aw look, hello little fella!"

He was disgusted..

So question what's the worst or funniest thing said or heard in the scratcher?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

"Although I know you've just had a heart attack and must remain in this CCU bed, I'm afraid that due to underfunding, laughable resource management and your lack of medical insurance you can go fuk off and lie on that trolley."

Say that ranks up there with the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,338 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

C0SM0 wrote: »
    An acquaintance of mine told me a story about how one nite he was in the scratcher with this cracker he had pulled, she had him all worked up and he said he felt like his d**k was as big and as hard as he had ever felt it. then we she pulled down his cacks she took a peek and said
    "Aw look, hello little fella!"

He was disgusted..

So question what's the worst or funniest thing said or heard in the scratcher?
    An acquaintance you say? Hmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭C0SM0

Main Entry: ac·quain·tance Pronunciation: Ak-wain-tenceFunction: noun Date: 14th century 1 a: the state of being acquainted b: personal knowledge : familiarity2 a: the persons with whom one is acquainted <should auld acquaintance be forgot — Robert Burns> b: a person whom one knows but who is not a particularly close friend <a casual acquaintance>
    — ac·quain·tance·ship

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

In the girl's house, in her bed.

"You come here often?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

C0SM0 wrote: »
    An acquaintance of mine told me a story...

Yes, I'm sure he did. That's so weird, a friend of mine told me this story about how one night she went home with this bloke she'd met in a scratcher and things were going really great until she pulled down his cacks and saw he had a pretty small dîck.

I told her she was a dirty skânk and she told me to shut up and that "he coulda been your new daddy" Ew, Mom!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I didn't actually say anything, but I did once get caught looking at my watch while being "entertained" by this bloke.

Really, after that I don't think any words were necessary...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

'Whos your daddy'

Seriously.

I cracked up laughing

When, in the middle of romantic troughs, you blurt out her mother's name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Sorry I didn't mean to put it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Sorry I didn't mean to put it there.

That's how babies aren't born. Aw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Her, afterwards:

"ceiling could do with a new coat of paint"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

"How about I'LL be kate and YOU be maddie."

:|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭loz

Whats a scratcher ?? - I dont understand Northside too well.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

The expulsions of gas from corpses can really ruin the mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Once pulled an American bird and had her back in mine - she had come back stating that we could 'have some fun' but I wasn't getting full sex. Fair enough says I, sure there's some craic to a handjob anyways.

In bed after me getting her all worked she looks down under the sheets and says "Too bad Mr. Happy can't come out to play properly!"

I nearly died laughing.

The same girl when sitting on my bed in her underwear asked to see some ID so she could text her flatmate my full name and address as a safety text which I thought was a bit odd. Considering she was already sitting on my bed half undressed it was a bit late for that. (If I was the murderous type that is)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

loz wrote: »
    Whats a scratcher ?? - I dont understand Northside too well.

Not a notion boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

My ex husband once asked me to stand on one leg while he licked the toes of my other foot.

-Love, Heather M. McC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    In bed after me getting her all worked she looks down under the sheets and says "Too bad Mr. Happy can't come out to play properly!"

So hang on, you couldn't get it up? Or was she a bloke and she couldn't get it up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

"Coooorrrr, Pheewhh I must have forgotten to put the mackerel I bought earlier into the fridge"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Obligatory "lob it in there boss" / " you're hurting me lovely" post

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

noblestee wrote: »
    So hang on, you couldn't get it up? Or was she a bloke and she couldn't get it up?

Nice try but no. I presume when she said 'come out to play properly' she meant have sex. It was an odd North American turn of phrase I've never heard since and hopefully never will again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

I was in my teens so don't judge me.

I knew this girl from another part of the country, both liked each other a lot but accepted we weren't compatible for a long distance relationship.

We'd meet up a few times of year and have sex if we were single. One time she wasn't single but I was and I was trying to talk her into it. (In my defense she came into the bed *I* was sleeping in as soon as her mum left the house) It seemed to be going nowhere and I'd given up on pestering her, I then jokingly said "we don't have to kiss". She didn't think I was joking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

The pink looks like an easy shot, but the brown is a bit tricky.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭shotgun mike

stovelid wrote: »
    The pink looks like an easy shot, but the brown is a bit tricky.

Best thing you do is flick off the pink to nudge into the brown. All the time avoiding any kiss on a red. god bless snooker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

"Mmm, oh yeah Laura - I love you so much".

My name is not Laura.

True story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

Tri wrote: »
    "Mmm, oh yeah Laura - I love you so much".

My name is not Laura.

True story.

Even though I'm an atheist, I still stick with "Oh God". Much less specific :)

Worst thing I've heard? My ex once said:

"Will you for god's sake finish soon, I'm drying up..."

Seriously, I know the old 'drinker's drought' is curse but that just killed the mood :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

milod wrote: »
    Worst thing I've heard? My ex once said:

"Will you for god's sake finish soon, I'm drying up..."

Ha ha - that's awful. :pac::pac:

Wonder why she's an ex.... She sounds like she's certainly got a way with words anyway.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,024 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Her - "Did you mean what you said earlier?" (during the heat of the moment)
    Me *Confused, thinking hard about what I said* "Yes"
    Her - "I love you too"

Me - *Yikes*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Pillow?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭pallepille

An egg an a chicken are in bed, the egg sitting up looking well satisfied takes a long puff off a cigarette. The chicken however looking none to pleased grabs the covers and turns over in disgust................................................I guess that answers that question !!!

Advertisement