Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A YES vote for Lisbon is a YES vote for ushering in the New World Order.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

King Mob wrote: »
    Where exactly did you point them out?

A super army, hike in millitary spending, this contradicts with our nuetraility.

Yes voters says it won't, but really will it not?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

mysterious wrote: »
    A super army, hike in millitary spending, this contradicts with our nuetraility.

You didn't point these out in a previous post.

Funny that the treaty won't do any of that.
    Nor does the treaty contradict our neutrality.
    Can you point out where the treaty says it's going to do either?

Is that all the contradictions, you said "it was full of them"?

You didn't point these out in a previous post.

Funny that the treaty won't do any of that.
    Nor does the treaty contradict our neutrality.
    Can you point out where the treaty says it's going to do either?

Is that all the contradictions, you said "it was full of them"?

Then why a re vote?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Cus this treaty isn't the result or final agenda, as you keep wording this present treaty to be.
    I never said anything of the kind. Why do you feel a need to misrepresent me?
    This treaty like nice is a long line of many. Each have their roles. Once this is passed, the next treaty will have it's own set of mandates.
    Of course. Not sure what the problem is, tbh.
    Each of them is a step by step process to eventually destroy our country as we know it now. Of course Lisbon is not going to do all of this detruction. But it's a step.
    This implies that each of the treaties that we've signed up to, to date, has played a part in destroying our country, and that Lisbon will, in turn, play a part in destroying our country.

So, please explain to me what the destructive effects of the SEA, Maastricht, Amsterdam and Nice treaties have been, jointly and separately? What will the destructive effects of Lisbon be?
    Oscar you keep putting a mental block on this very important aspect.
    Nope. Of course the treaties are cumulative in effect: each treaty modifies the other. I fail to see the problem.
    Each president actually was always furthering the agenda of the previous presidents.
    Which is why Obama is overturning legislation introduced by Bush?
    Just like the treaty example. Nice, then lisbon, then a second re vote, and after this is another.
    Sure, but: what's the problem?

You seem to want me to believe that the treaties can have an effect other than what's written down in them in black and white. All that says to me is that you don't understand how the EU works, or how the treaties frame how it works.

But, as always, feel free to demonstrate otherwise.
    These are small stones in a big quarry. You really need to start thinking more broadly Oscar.
    No; you need to explain how an EU treaty can have effects that are not written in it.

Then why a re vote?

Why not a revote?
    Many "issues" have been addressed.

Still waiting on those contradictions.

• Advertisement

There's nothing in the treaty that requires us to increase military spending. Nothing.

If you believe there is, quote the relevant provision from the treaty. Not the bit about progressively increasing military capability; that's not the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

They all want to ensure America threshold in the world as the number 1 ruler.

So an American Prez, without the NWO/whatever, would not want to maintain America's hegemony?

Nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Mysterious, have you read the treaty?

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

It' a good thing if you want to live in aworld where your treated like a child, so yeah if you think thats a good thing, then it will be.

I have my views, my dreams, my freedom of speech, my choices. I dont want to be controleed by a satanic government. It is not in my nature to be controlled by other human beings.

Why the **** should another human being dictate my reality. Sorry for the profanity. But It just is so unbelievable that people actually think the word "control" is a good thing. When someone wants to control you. It's a sign of dsyfunction, fear and insecurity.

This is called insecurtity issues. The fear of losing control. You can't control the world. Nature and the laws of the universe will not allow it. Unless the NWO was controlling robots.of course as they are man made and man can control them easier.

Man is not destined to control man. Look at history. has it ever worked, despite the amount of power they have now, and how blinded most of humanity are right now.

Its one of the reasons why I'm sick half the time lookin at other almost lifelless and asleep these days. No one has the ability to think and act as themselves truly as they are.
    you have already said that no-one controls your reality,your freedom etc etc and that is true and everyone wound agree on that ITS YOUR MAN MADE RIGHT since you were born. but someone or something has to control LAW in order for us all to have a reality,THE LAWS of nature is something else its notting to do with man made laws...Man is destined to control ,we do it anyway, we control our opinions,our lifes or freedom,our kids, some times for good... sometimes for bad.. depending on the persons.i think you fear someone in control, be it man made or nature...if everyone wants ireland to be like cuba cut off from the powers. im on for it at, all we would be missing is the t.v :).to have an open-mind is to look at both sides of the coin if you will,if you dont do this then you dont have an open-mind..on this topic
    like my question before what are the good points of the lisbon T,tell me what you think just the good points of the L.T.!?

Why not a revote?
    Many "issues" have been addressed.

Still waiting on those contradictions.

Issues, ah yes, Issues. It's one big issue.

when you disrespect the vote. You do know that most average people are against this nazi government.

We are a republic and thank god we are, cus thats why we have a referedum. But you of course go ahead and blindly vote for this nonsense. Cus its nonsense. Why should we be bullied by this.

For someone who is a fan of coherent reality. Why wasnt democracy, diplomacy, compromise and fairness used. Why can't these be used rather than a dictatorship "you must vote yes"

Like it or not, whether you see it or not. The lisbon treaty is the first step for the elite to have more control over Europe and our countries.

• Advertisement

6th wrote: »
    Mysterious, have you read the treaty?

I did nearly a year since I read it. I really think it should be dumped.

If they cant compromise and respect Irelands position in this. Then why the **** should i spend more time reading something that does NOT need to be so difficult to read.

Everyone I know still have problems with this treaty. I'm serious everyone I know. My friends, my family, my peers, my workmates.

this is a contradiction and deception to me.

Why wasnt democracy, diplomacy, compromise and fairness used. Why can't these be used rather than a dictatorship "you must vote yes"
    My ballot paper had both "yes" and "no" boxes on it. Didn't yours?
    Like it or not, whether you see it or not. The lisbon treaty is the first step for the elite to have more control over Europe and our countries.
    ...even though there's nothing written in the Treaty that gives them that control. I'm still waiting to hear how that works.

Oh, and who are these elite you speak of?
    this is a contradiction and deception to me.
    Do you know what the word "contradiction" even means?

RTDH.

But thats good if your a japenese scienitist big into robot land and wants to live a robot world. Seriosuly what about reality outside.

Like freedom, living with not been tracked like a barcoded vegable on a checkout scanner.

Seriously this is crazy stuff that people are talking about. Crime is fuelled because of the current system in place now. Terrorism and extremism is a reality, because we project extreme reality and restrictions on our own reality. Therefore people will retaliate the system.

If you give a person, love, respect and freedom and world with no money and everyone with a equal view on each other as division of wealth is elimniated. Crime would be eliminated for more efficiently than this nazis system I can assure you. I'm willing to put my life on the line for what I believe.

But since the current yobs that rule your world, they are using control, force money and stuff like lisbon treaties. We abide by this reality. Why they smoke craic at the back gate entrance to the Strasbourg EU complex.

Issues, ah yes, Issues. It's one big issue.

when you disrespect the vote. You do know that most average people are against this nazi government.

We are a republic and thank god we are, cus thats why we have a referedum. But you of course go ahead and blindly vote for this nonsense. Cus its nonsense. Why should we be bullied by this.

For someone who is a fan of coherent reality. Why wasnt democracy, diplomacy, compromise and fairness used. Why can't these be used rather than a dictatorship "you must vote yes"

And can you point out the problem with the Lisbon treaty?
    Or are you just going to go back to the european army nonsense even though that has been debunked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

jonbravo wrote: »
    what if the... dare i say it, NWO is a good thing,i only hear the bad points what would be the good in it!? there most be some good!?
    There is plenty of good points of what we can expect with the fortcoming "New World Order". :P.

Some of the following are already in place, some are on the way while others have been mentioned in the media but it will be only a matter of time before all the dots are connected.

Global cash will be eliminated from society leaving the black economy, crime as we know it, cash hold ups, drug dealing etc a thing of the past.

You can feel a lot safer boarding a plane, train or bus anywhere in the world as everyone boarding will be electronically scrutinized as they swipe their personal "all in one smart card". If you are a suspect your card will be blocked and will notify the authorities immediately. Onboard CCTV will also disclose your face live to the authorities.

Anyone who steps out of line can be electronically isolated from society. Their personal ID will be blocked and set off alarm bells if attempted to activate. They will not be able to buy, sell, travell or receive benefits such as medical or state assistance.

All Cigarettes and Alcohol will be etagged and traceable which will help stamp out smuggling and selling to minors. Illegal contraband can be detected several feet away with a scanner even if well disclosed.

Alcohol abuse will also become almost eliminated. You card will reveal your ID at point of sale. When purchased it will be swiped against your ID card. If you are caught drunk and disorderly your card will be blocked or suspended from further alcohol purchase. If an offender is caught with drink, the bottle can be traced by its E_tag to source.

You will feel a lot safer walking in public as almost every street corner will incorporate a highly sophisticated CCTV system, the next generation CCTV is extremely accurate and can pan, tilt zoom 360 24/7 and can be upgraded to 3D facial recognition with automated movement detection.

Stolen vehicles, traffic offenders and terrorists will become sitting ducks with the extensive network of inter operable ANPR and E_gantries. These will be located at toll plazas, congestion charge cameras, car parks, dumps, public car parks, drive by restaurants, service stations, hospitals, etc.

Police will have live access to all CCTV and E_Gantries, Transit Smartcard records, Internet, mobile phone service providers etc (All brought in through global "anti terrorism" measures)

The Internet will become safer place thanks to new "anti terrorism" legislation, less scammers, "naughty" bloggers, illegal downloaders etc because compulsory on line administration access will be enforced. In other words you will need your ID to get on line. By enforcing online registration VOIP can now be traced to registered IP addresses.

The mobile phone network will become water tight and almost impossible to be used for crime or illegal activity. Compulsory registration of all sim card numbers. Anyone who breaches this will be cut off and possibly barred from re connection. The Authorities will also have live access to all text and call records. (Drafted in Global "Anti Terror measures")

So an American Prez, without the NWO/whatever, would not want to maintain America's hegemony?

Nonsense.

Because you say so, Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.:rolleyes::D

Your responsse doesn't make a whole lot of sense, since you made it a question and yet you answered it yourself. With nothing as to back up yourself.

Good god what are you talking about.

Your responsse doesn't make a whole lot of sense, since you made it a question and yet you answered it yourself. With nothing as to back up yourself.

You really don't see the hypocrisy in your post can you?

And can you point out the problem with the Lisbon treaty?
    Or are you just going to go back to the european army nonsense even though that has been debunked?

One.

Why make something so confusing, especially when it's in black and white.

Why a second re vote

Why no compromise

Why not respect the Irish vote

Why is the European elite, disrespecting our vote.

Why this behaviour, really these are just some simple realities playing out. I want your responses, I already specifically asked you this twice now, why can't you answer it?

RTDH.

But thats good if your a japenese scienitist big into robot land and wants to live a robot world. Seriosuly what about reality outside.

And your reality is fine if you dont have children to support etc. You reality is VERY specific to you and doesnt seem to apply to anyone else. Rules etc must be put in place that benfit the general populous.
    Like freedom, living with not been tracked like a barcoded vegable on a checkout scanner.

I feel safer knowing certain elements are being tracked. Paedofiles for one ... but let me guess, money and the elite made them touch the kids ;)

Seriously this is crazy stuff that people are talking about. Crime is fuelled because of the current system in place now. Terrorism and extremism is a reality, because we project extreme reality and restrictions on our own reality. Therefore people will retaliate the system.

If you give a person, love, respect and freedom and world with no money and everyone with a equal view on each other as division of wealth is elimniated. Crime would be eliminated for more efficiently than this nazis system I can assure you. I'm willing to put my life on the line for what I believe.

You talk about the big crimes but what about violent crimes such as rape etc, surely money doesnt cause those crimes? How do you think those type of criminals should be dealt with?

And you're willing to put your life on the line? No you aren't. Again you are being overly dramatic.
    But since the current yobs that rule your world, they are using control, force money and stuff like lisbon treaties. We abide by this reality. Why they smoke craic at the back gate entrance to the Strasbourg EU complex.

Comments such as the one bolded above are purposely exaggerated and tabloid to draw attention. If you want to make crazy wild remarks get a blog - dont post them here.

You really don't see the hypocrisy in your post can you?
    Funny how you spot things, and ignore other things ive posted?
    See the hypocrisy there? no?

• Advertisement

One.

Why a second re vote

Why no compromise

Why this behaviour, really these are just some simple realities playing out. I want your responses, I already specifically asked you this twice now, why can't you answer it?

You answer a question with a load of "why" questions. How about you address what you are being asked.

Because it has to reconcile the law of all the countries who sign it. It's not black and white regardless of how much you insist otherwise.
    Why a second re vote

Why no compromise
    Because there was comprise http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-eighth_Amendment_of_the_Constitution_of_Ireland_Bill,_2008#Second_referendum

And that one of the main reasons it was rejected was because a lot of people boght the "lose our neutrality/lose our constitution" nonsense.
    How are they disrespecting it?
    By addressing the issues that caused people to reject it?

Who are these elite?
    And I've asked several times for you to point out what is actually wrong with the lisbon treaty. You respond with hyperbole and complete BS.

Funny how you spot things, and ignore other things ive posted?
    See the hypocrisy there? no?
    So your post was intentionally hypocrictical?

6th wrote: »
    And your reality is fine if you dont have children to support etc. You reality is VERY specific to you and doesnt seem to apply to anyone else. Rules etc must be put in place that benfit the general populous.

I feel safer knowing certain elements are being tracked. Paedofiles for one ... but let me guess, money and the elite made them touch the kids ;)

Rules in place, of course, but overules, no. Doing something with good intentions fine yes. But overdoing this control thing is not good

We are not prisoners and we are not kids. We are adults, we don't need this inappropriate closet checking.

You know how silly its getting. In America recently a child was pulled over by securtiy because his name came up on the scann as a CIA suspect name. Both had the same names. Yet the woman had to be taken away from the child. The child was a threat to the security of the airport.

Some rules in place, do you not see what I'm trying to point out? This is getting way over board. The idea of banning tweesers on a plane now and you cant have a bottle of water on the plane if its over a 1L. In might be a bomb. The reality is the governments create and sponser terrorism, and yet the hypocrisy they implement rules to counteract the very things they create.

Why to control your reality. That is my point. Not for your safety.

You talk about the big crimes but what about violent crimes such as rape etc, surely money doesnt cause those crimes? How do you think those type of criminals should be dealt with?
    Well yes, but money is the main reason there is alot of division, divide, corruption and greeed, so this will exaggerate alot of other problems in this world. As this is what money attracts in this world.

So if you gave we humans freedom, love, quality of life and balance, there would be far less rape then there is now. ;)
    And you're willing to put your life on the line? No you aren't. Again you are being overly dramatic.
    No I'm not.

I already have. I no certain aspects to life, that reaasures my status. I'm willing to die for what I believe. Because my idea of reality and balancer fits my purpose here, and this reality does not fit my purpose in life. So I would die for my purpose. Quite content in doing so ;)
    We all have a purpose, it's up to you if you want to follow others purposes or your own OR for the greater good of all.
    Comments such as the one bolded above are purposely exaggerated and tabloid to draw attention. If you want to make crazy wild remarks get a blog - dont post them here.

Oh jesus 6th, it was just a one liner, it was a bit of a joke for christs sakes. LMFAO at tabloid. I'm sorry but that was just to funny.

Oh good god, that was to attract attention. No it wasn't its just my style of humour and wit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I refer back to my post about a messiah complex. You rarely answer anything directly in anything approaching sense. If you hate this treaty so much you'll be able to list the things in the treaty that are the problem, but you can't. Now if this stuff is not in the treaty at all then why shouldn't we vote yes.

meglome wrote: »
    I refer back to my post about a messiah complex. You rarely answer anything directly in anything approaching sense. If you hate this treaty so much you'll be able to list the things in the treaty that are the problem, but you can't. Now if this stuff is not in the treaty at all then why shouldn't we vote yes.

Let me tell you im Pro Europe, but this treaty and all of this baloney and behaviour towards our country and the bullying and fear complex for just for voting NO.

Then I'm clearly voting NO again this time.

What do you want me to say, it's all hunky dory and let the NWO begin. All I'll say now is you go ahead and vote YES. I will know the outcome in 10 years time, Time will tell you in itself what I;m saying now in 2009.

Go ahead guys do what you want. Vote again for a dictatorship. It has begun.... Oficial.

Let me tell you im Pro Europe, but this treaty and all of this baloney and behaviour towards our country and the bullying and fear complex for just for voting NO.

Then I'm clearly voting NO again this time.

What do you want me to say, it's all hunky dory and let the NWO begin. All I'll say now is you go ahead and vote YES. I will know the outcome in 10 years time, Time will tell you in itself what I;m saying now in 2009.

Go ahead guys do what you want. Vote again for a dictatorship. It has begun.... Oficial.
    What exactly is wrong with the Lisbon treaty that makes you want to vote no?
    Please just a straight answer?

Rules in place, of course, but overules, no. Doing something with good intentions fine yes. But overdoing this control thing is not good

Ok so do you think you could draw up a list of laws that were black and white? Perfect laws that maintain safety for all without the possibility of a mistake?
    We are not prisoners and we are not kids. We are adults, we don't need this inappropriate closet checking.

Yes we are adults and its adults that carry out the majority of crime. The same adults that neglect their children, are they they adults who should decided whats right? The adults who get drunk and then get behind the wheel of a car only to kill an innocent person?
    You know how silly its getting. In America recently a child was pulled over by securtiy because his name came up on the scann as a CIA suspect name. Both had the same names. Yet the woman had to be taken away from the child. The child was a threat to the security of the airport.

back this up with some links etc or I might just start making up some of my own stories and say I read them somewhere,
    Some rules in place, do you not see what I'm trying to point out? This is getting way over board. The idea of banning tweesers on a plane now and you cant have a bottle of water on the plane if its over a 1L. In might be a bomb. The reality is the governments create and sponser terrorism, and yet the hypocrisy they implement rules to counteract the very things they create.

Ok so say they do support it, does that make it impossible for someone to use a house hold object as a weapon on a plane?
    Why to control your reality. That is my point. Not for your safety.

Even if its just as a secondary result do you not think the laws are worth having if they save lives?

Well yes, but money is the main reason there is alot of division, divide, corruption and greeed, so this will exaggerate alot of other problems in this world. As this is what money attracts in this world.

BUt there are problems that money doesnt cause. Very serious problems. Can you admit that removing money doesnt not mean we will live in a perfect world?

So if you gave we humans freedom, love, quality of life and balance, there would be far less rape then there is now. ;)

The smily makes it seem like you think you're right. You're not. The fact is people are imperfect, always will be. To say that you know why people sexual abuse children and that you have a solution is an insult to victims all over the world.
    Oh jesus 6th, it was just a one liner, it was a bit of a joke for christs sakes. LMFAO at tabloid. I'm sorry but that was just to funny.

Oh good god, that was to attract attention. No it wasn't its just my style of humour and wit.

Using overly dramatic words to get attention and make people believe certain things is a tactic - one you would condemn others f or if their agendas didnt sit well with your own.

But wait, the people voted No last time, why say vote again for a dictator ship?

• Advertisement

What exactly is wrong with the Lisbon treaty that makes you want to vote no?
    Please just a straight answer?

Mysterious, are you capable of answering this as directly as you can.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement