Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A YES vote for Lisbon is a YES vote for ushering in the New World Order.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

meglome wrote: »
    When in history have people had more power exactly?

I actually agree with you about people being mislead though. I mean Alex Jones has a big following so that's a big chunk of mislead people right there.

Alex jones isn't misleading people. He is informing people. If you can give a clear example of him doing so, please tell me.

I'm well aware of his agenda. He is right on most things. But he does get bogged down on a few particular things. But thats another topic.

Rome
    USSR
    China
    Egypt
    Uk empire.

It's just history repeating. The superpowers are at it again. They want gloabal control. Again for alll the same and wrong reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

mysterious wrote: »
    This is what many Americans thought like just after 9/11. The government couldn't of planned this, and people were saying all along they did it.

I had a guy tell me once he was Jesus Christ, he hadn't any proof of this. Should I have just believed him?
    Many people like you who are not fully aware IMO (judging by your post) will just give the government the benifet of the doubt. Look at how the governments have slowly torn our away our freedoms and liberties since 9/11.

Do you ever wonder that this 'awareness' that you seem to have over almost everyone else is not 'awareness' at all. Given the nature of the human mind isn't that a possibility?

The thing is governments are made up of people, not monsters. We can expect a small number of people to do anything in the name of their government. We can expect a larger number to do many things for simple patriotism. But it's very hard to believe that a large number of people will commit mass murder of their own people in the name of their government and then not one of them will spill the beans. Exactly how likely is that?

What freedoms have I lost exactly here in Ireland?
    People didn't believe the people who kept telling them what the governemtns are doing. But some of you will learned the hard way and get stung in the ass. This is my exact point about been aware

Be in control of your reality.

You really really sure this is awareness?

meglome wrote: »
    I had a guy tell me once he was Jesus Christ, he hadn't any proof of this. Should I have just believed him?

To quote the point, is the very reason of this balony. I have said to you. that awarness is there, to dicern thisr realty. There are two types of people in this world. those who are aware or informed. And those who are not.

I'm not talking about believing the man next door. People are going to say all sort of nonsense for sure. But I'm saying, is for you to try and learn and dicern what is going on around you, and see if your awarness seems to hold any truth or logic to what is happening.

Rather then believing the news, T.V, offiicial 9/11 story, governments bull and whats written on the lisbon treaty.

That's all I'm saying. There are people out there who are aware, it's up to you if your aware enough to see this.

Do you ever wonder that this 'awareness' that you seem to have over almost everyone else is not 'awareness' at all. Given the nature of the human mind isn't that a possibility?
    Awareness is awareness, there is nothing special about it.

Infact you can never be so fully aware, the more your aware the more there is to be intune and intouch with.
    The thing is governments are made up of people, not monsters. We can expect a small number of people to do anything in the name of their government.
    Exactly but they turn into monsters and we allow it.
    That is my point. The lisbon treaty makes this more real. They have more power and we have less freedom. So in this logic, they have the capability of been monsters as their free will, as we just sign this balony and follow the print.
    We can expect a larger number to do many things for simple patriotism. But it's very hard to believe that a large number of people will commit mass murder of their own people in the name of their government and then not one of them will spill the beans. Exactly how likely is that?
    Why is it like that, If there is greed and power. People will do what they like.

But it's funny how you say that, if the government can't do it, why is that it's muslims that seem to be the only ones killing their own people.

It seems to me you do blindly follow the media sterotypes on this for sure, you made it black and white yourself of this scenario. It's not that people don't want to believe that the government would kill their own people. They refuse to believe it even if pointed out as fact.

What freedoms have I lost exactly here in Ireland?

You really really sure this is awareness?
    Freedom of choice.

Ireland was rejected its voice. This is just the beginning of what we are becoming a part of.

Do you want flouride in your water
    Do you want tax on your water, health foods, do you want carbon tax, do you want higher cooparation taxes that could harm our industries.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Do you want flouride in your water
    Do you want tax on your water, health foods, do you want carbon tax, do you want higher cooparation taxes that could harm our industries.

Flouride? How many EU Countries have it in their water?

Tax on water isn't necessarily a bad thing, or a carbon tax!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

It's just history repeating. The superpowers are at it again. They want global control. Again for all the same and wrong reasons.
    The difference is that former empires used military might to gain control. The tide has turned to using economics and sanctions as a more deceptive means of gaining power. The EU has made it "difficult" for neighbouring countries by imposing red tape and trade sanctions until they submit into becoming a part of the "club".

Some believe that the EU is the "revived Roman empire", It was set up by the treaty of Rome signed in Rome on 25 March 1957 which was entered into force on 1 January 1958, it has also some unusual ties with the Church of Rome as I discussed earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

You know I think we're still waiting for someone to actually show where in the treaty any of the claimed stuff is.

K-9 wrote: »

Tax is what keeps the rich, to be rich.

If you pay taxes your a contributing to slavery.

K-9 wrote: »

Not all most eastern countries don't. Since its so sexually attractive to put flouride in our water. Like it's the new black or new hip these days. That the European high kings want it in our foods.

They must reaaaaaaaly love our teeth, I feel so flattered.:rolleyes: This this stuff really f****** annoys me.

They will be taxing on disposing your waste in the toilet soon enough.

A fair and balanced summary of the tax system.
    Obviously a product of good understanding of a complex system and not hyperbole at all.

King Mob wrote: »
    A fair and balanced summary of the tax system.
    Obviously a product of good understanding of a complex system and not hyperbole at all.

I mean the rich as in the ones who propose these taxes, the elite, bankers, and ruling classes.

We are the slaves to these taxes and laws. Everything we do and buy now is monitored and will be taxed.

It's getting nuts.

• Advertisement

I mean the rich as in the ones who propose these taxes, the elite, bankers, and ruling classes.

We are the slaves to these taxes and laws. Everything we do and buy now is monitored and will be taxed.

It's getting nuts.

Yep that's exactly how it works and not hyperbole either.

How exactly can you be a slave to law?
    Isn't laws that actually give you rights?

How exactly can you be a slave to law?
    Isn't laws that actually give you rights?

Well I don't want flouride in my water. I want Europe to respect my country. These are just two examples along a list of bazillion.

We don't have freedom like we used to have. The elites already break the laws they create, by obviously this treaty. Our own referendum and vote was ignored. Not a democracy are we then? Where are our rights on this.

Where is our rights now since we are bullied and blackmailed into this game of voting yes? Why is our voice not been recognised by our own government.

Why is that our government are blindly supporting this game and not us we the people.

I seriously would like YOU to answer these questions. These laws are all a load of nonsense and such hypocrisy. It's not even funny or hidden anymore.

Well I don't want flouride in my water. I want Europe to respect my country. These are just two examples along a list of bazillion.

We don't have freedom like we used to have. The elites already break the laws they create, by obviously this treaty. Our own referendum and vote was ignored. Not a democracy are we then? Where are our rights on this.

Where is our rights now since we are bullied and blackmailed into this game of voting yes? Why is our voice not been recognised by our own government.

Why is that our government are blindly supporting this game and not us we the people.

I seriously would like YOU to answer these questions. These laws are all a load of nonsense and such hypocrisy. It's not even funny or hidden anymore.
    Yea heaven forbid there's compromise when there's a treaty.
    What laws does the lisbon treaty break?
    Where is fluoride mentioned anywhere in the treaty?
    How is it not respecting our country?

What speciffically is wrong with the treaty?
    Or are you just against it because of a notion that Europe is evil?

Grand. Who pays for the water you get supplied in your tap?
    Not all most eastern countries don't. Since its so sexually attractive to put flouride in our water. Like it's the new black or new hip these days. That the European high kings want it in our foods.

They must reaaaaaaaly love our teeth, I feel so flattered.:rolleyes: This this stuff really f****** annoys me.

They will be taxing on disposing your waste in the toilet soon enough.

Was wondering, because I took a look at the old thread on fluoride to see how many have it. Seems you know most EU Countries don't have it and if anything, there is a move away from it in EU Countries!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055383572&page=5

I suppose it suits some to see the big bad EU, no matter what they do!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

You know I think we're still waiting for someone to actually show where in the treaty any of the claimed stuff is.
    Apparently it's not in the treaty. Passing the treaty will make it happen, even though the treaty itself doesn't seem to contain any wording that will make it happen.

I'm kinda curious: if the Lisbon treaty doesn't actually contain anything that explicitly furthers the "elite agenda", exactly how does it further it? If the agenda is so hidden that it's not written down in the treaty, what harm can passing the treaty do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I think you are in the wrong forum. This is a "conspiracy theory" forum and not the EU Political forum. You are hardly going to find any reference to a "New World Order" in the Lisbon Constitution. :rolleyes:

oscarBravo wrote: »
    Apparently it's not in the treaty. Passing the treaty will make it happen, even though the treaty itself doesn't seem to contain any wording that will make it happen.

I'm kinda curious: if the Lisbon treaty doesn't actually contain anything that explicitly furthers the "elite agenda", exactly how does it further it? If the agenda is so hidden that it's not written down in the treaty, what harm can passing the treaty do?

Cus this treaty isn't the result or final agenda, as you keep wording this present treaty to be.

This treaty like nice is a long line of many. Each have their roles. Once this is passed, the next treaty will have it's own set of mandates.

Each of them is a step by step process to eventually destroy our country as we know it now. Of course Lisbon is not going to do all of this detruction. But it's a step.

Oscar you keep putting a mental block on this very important aspect.

I'll use another example.
    They say each president of America has it's objectives (like every treaty has) but each of the out going presidents are all part of the gloablist agenda. They all want to ensure America threshold in the world as the number 1 ruler. Yet each president seem different and had different policies.

But each of them were steps to the actual result. America wanting global control and ensuring it has enough power in the ME and keeping cheap oil coming in. Keeping China out of the equation. Just because these are not stated on paper doesn't mean it's not happening Oscar.

Each president actually was always furthering the agenda of the previous presidents. Just like the treaty example. Nice, then lisbon, then a second re vote, and after this is another.

Same as the consitution in America. All the old laws are slowly bit by bit are been removed to allow the government have greater power over the people. Allowing the government to interfere in your lives in any shape or capacity they feel necessary.

These are small stones in a big quarry. You really need to start thinking more broadly Oscar.

I think you are in the wrong forum. This is a "conspiracy theory" forum and not the EU Political forum. You are hardly going to find any reference to a "New World Order" in the Lisbon Constitution. :rolleyes:
    Well we all know you won't. You still refuse to read it.

And the governemnts are not that stupid enough to make such obviousness on the lisbon treaty.

Guys seriously think of what the hell your posting, it's sounds so redicoulous that your posting such notions as to the only actual logic to these conspiracies is that the government should actually word them into the lisbon treaty.

Do you really think the governments would put NWO on the treaty. Or if you vote yes, Ireland as we know it will be a distant past.

No they wont make it that obvious. it's up to all of you to just open you eyes and look at whats currently happening and what the probablities are.

It's not that hard.
    This post is not in response to Rtdh. I just wanted to quote it as reminder. He is right btw.

And the governemnts are not that stupid enough to make such obviousness on the lisbon treaty.

Guys seriously think of what the hell your posting, it's sounds so redicoulous that your posting such notions as to the only actual logic to these conspiracies is that the government should actually word them into the lisbon treaty.

Do you really think the governments would put NWO on the treaty. Or if you vote yes, Ireland as we know it will be a distant past.

No they wont make it that obvious. it's up to all of you to just open you eyes and look at whats currently happening and what the probablities are.

It's not that hard.
    This post is not in response to Rtdh. I just wanted to quote it as reminder. He is right btw.

Ok then point out the sections in the treaty that will lead to any of that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Cus this treaty isn't the result or final agenda, as you keep wording this present treaty to be.

This treaty like nice is a long line of many. Each have their roles. Once this is passed, the next treaty will have it's own set of mandates.

Each of them is a step by step process to eventually destroy our country as we know it now. Of course Lisbon is not going to do all of this detruction. But it's a step.

Oscar you keep putting a mental block on this very important aspect.

I'll use another example.
    They say each president of America has it's objectives (like every treaty has) but each of the out going presidents are all part of the gloablist agenda. They all want to ensure America threshold in the world as the number 1 ruler. Yet each president seem different and had different policies.

But each of them were steps to the actual result. America wanting global control and ensuring it has enough power in the ME and keeping cheap oil coming in. Keeping China out of the equation. Just because these are not stated on paper doesn't mean it's not happening Oscar.

Each president actually was always furthering the agenda of the previous presidents. Just like the treaty example. Nice, then lisbon, then a second re vote, and after this is another.

Same as the consitution in America. All the old laws are slowly bit by bit are been removed to allow the government have greater power over the people. Allowing the government to interfere in your lives in any shape or capacity they feel necessary.

These are small stones in a big quarry. You really need to start thinking more broadly Oscar.
    what if the... dare i say it, NWO is a good thing,i only hear the bad points what would be the good in it!? there most be some good!?

Well we all know you won't. You still refuse to read it.

I did, and it's so unbelievably contradictory.
    Second from what I read, I don't agree with almost all of it. I don't understand how we as a nuetral country would stay nuetral if we have to pay more taxes and spend more money in millitary. I don't see how we as a country can be nuetral when Europe wants a super Army

I thought these days were over. Seriously the lisbon treaty is the most confusing thing I've ever read. It contradicts itself to the point of have to be questioned. Is it deliberate to put something in black and white so hard to understand so we wouldn't actually really understand it.

My perception of someone doing this, is like someone random guy gives me a paragraph of terms and condtions that make no sense and incredibliy hard to disect and want me to sign it. Why would he want me to sign something like this and not understand it.

Because he has underlying agendas in it that he does not want you to pay attention too, He might not want you to understand the true course of it. He might simply want you to sign it for the sake of signing it, for his agenda.

This is what the lisbon treaty is protrayed at, Now you can all dance around the bush about this viewtake of mine. This is been said of the benfiet of all voters including yes and no.

I just don't see the logic in making a treaty so hard to read and actually forget. I have to admit I've forgotten some of the terms already.

I did, and it's so unbelievably contradictory.
    Second from what I read, I don't agree with almost all of it. I don't understand how we as a nuetral country would stay nuetral if we have to pay more taxes and spend more money in millitary. I don't see how we as a country can be nuetral when Europe wants a super Army

I thought these days were over. Seriously the lisbon treaty is the most confusing thing I've ever read. It contradicts itself to the point of have to be questioned. Is it deliberate to put something in black and white so hard to understand so we wouldn't actually really understand it.

My perception of someone doing this, is like someone random guy gives me a paragraph of terms and condtions that make no sense and incredibliy hard to disect and want me to sign it. Why would he want me to sign something like this and not understand it.

Because he has underlying agendas in it that he does not want you to pay attention too, He might not want you to understand the true course of it. He might simply want you to sign it for the sake of signing it, for his agenda.

This is what the lisbon treaty is protrayed at, Now you can all dance around the bush about this viewtake of mine. This is been said of the benfiet of all voters including yes and no.

I just don't see the logic in making a treaty so hard to read and actually forget. I have to admit I've forgotten some of the terms already.

Or maybe it's a complicated document because it has to fit the laws of a lot of different countries.

Maybe you can point out some of these contradictions?

jonbravo wrote: »
    what if the... dare i say it, NWO is a good thing,i only hear the bad points what would be the good in it!? there most be some good!?

It' a good thing if you want to live in aworld where your treated like a child, so yeah if you think thats a good thing, then it will be.

I have my views, my dreams, my freedom of speech, my choices. I dont want to be controleed by a satanic government. It is not in my nature to be controlled by other human beings.

Why the **** should another human being dictate my reality. Sorry for the profanity. But It just is so unbelievable that people actually think the word "control" is a good thing. When someone wants to control you. It's a sign of dsyfunction, fear and insecurity.

This is called insecurtity issues. The fear of losing control. You can't control the world. Nature and the laws of the universe will not allow it. Unless the NWO was controlling robots.of course as they are man made and man can control them easier.

Man is not destined to control man. Look at history. has it ever worked, despite the amount of power they have now, and how blinded most of humanity are right now.

Its one of the reasons why I'm sick half the time lookin at other almost lifelless and asleep these days. No one has the ability to think and act as themselves truly as they are.

Or maybe it's a complicated document because it has to fit the laws of a lot of different countries.

Ireland doesnt fit in it. it actually doesn't Cus most counties were exempt of a referendum. It was the elites who passed it within their countries.

You'd be surprise at the amount Europeans who object to it, despite been automatically passed by their government.

Ireland doesnt fit in it. it actually doesn't Cus most counties were exempt of a referendum. It was the elites who passed it within their countries.

You'd be surprise at the amount Europeans who object to it, despite been automatically passed by their government.

A referendum was required in Ireland because the treaty required a small change to the constitution.
    If the NWO was just trying to pass it undemocratically, why bother with a referendum here?

A referendum was required in Ireland because the treaty required a small change to the constitution.
    If the NWO was just trying to pass it undemocratically, why bother with a referendum here?

Because going and taking the bull by the horns will wake up people up more. Like 9/11 they had to plan it and use it as a catylst for the recent wars. Otherwise the country would have went through a fallout or a revolution of wanting to overthrow the government.

You dont seem to think of the bigger picture. You actually DO have to plans these events like this carefully.

Our country has to have a referendum all the time as its within our constituion isnt it?

I already did point out contradictions in earlier post, did you fail to miss them or ignore them?

jonbravo wrote: »

What did the EU ever do for us?

Because going and taking the bull by the horns will wake up people up more. Like 9/11 they had to plan it and use it as a catylst for the recent wars. Otherwise the country would have went through a fallout or a revolution of wanting to overthrow the government.

You dont seem to think of the bigger picture. You actually DO have to plans these events like this carefully.

Our country has to have a referendum all the time as its within our constituion isnt it?

I already did point out contradictions in earlier post, did you fail to miss them or ignore them?

Where exactly did you point them out?

• Advertisement

Why the **** should another human being dictate my reality. Sorry for the profanity. But It just is so unbelievable that people actually think the word "control" is a good thing. When someone wants to control you. It's a sign of dsyfunction, fear and insecurity.

This is called insecurtity issues. The fear of losing control. You can't control the world. Nature and the laws of the universe will not allow it. Unless the NWO was controlling robots.of course as they are man made and man can control them easier.

Man is not destined to control man. Look at history. has it ever worked, despite the amount of power they have now, and how blinded most of humanity are right now.

Fair enough.

Most of that would apply to career CT'ers too! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement