Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

SB83 wrote: »
    Our cat Shelly is missing from the Kimmage area (Poddle Park/Ravensdale) since Christmas. She's half tortishell and half white, with huge green eyes and wearing a red collar. She can be quite nervous but she is friendly. If you're in the area could I ask you to please check around your garden, sheds/garages, etc, and if you see her please send me a PM. Thank you.

PM sent. Not 100% sure as you didn't post a picture here, but worth a shot. :)

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SB83

Thanks VonVix. I don't seem to be able to post a picture unfortunately.

Shelly is still missing. I'd be grateful if anyone reading this in Kimmage or the surrounding area could keep an eye out. Thanks.

Ginger tomcat Corey missing from Greystones... no pic as yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭dealornodeal23

Have you found Corey?

• Advertisement

PandaX9 wrote: »
    MISSING CAT

My beautiful 9 year old tabby cat Keeva has been missing since Sunday morning. She wears a red collar with her name and contact details on it.

She is spayed and microchipped. She went missing from the George's Avenue region of Blackrock, unfortunately quite close to the Blackrock Rock road/dual carriageway.

(I fear she may have become trapped in someone's shed or garden as I haven't found a body on the nearby roads and it is very unusual for her not to come home. The thought of her put cold in that storm breaks my heart.)

Thank you

Have you found Keeva?

Our cat Shelly is missing from the Kimmage area (Poddle Park/Ravensdale) since Christmas. She's half tortishell and half white, with huge green eyes and wearing a red collar. She can be quite nervous but she is friendly. If you're in the area could I ask you to please check around your garden, sheds/garages, etc, and if you see her please send me a PM. Thank you.

Have you checked on <snip>

oneillsa wrote: »
    Our very much loved 6 month old springer spaniel puppy was stolen from our front garden, near Kilcullen, on Thursday 17th December. She is liver & white with very distinctive markings. Sweet natured and very timid. If any one has any information I would be very grateful if you could contact me.
    Thank you.

Have you found your puppy?

Have you found Corey?

No, we haven't found him yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭PandaX9

Have you found Keeva?

I am very happy to report that Keeva has been found as of about 2pm today. I couldn't be happier :)

• Advertisement

PandaX9 wrote: »
    I am very happy to report that Keeva has been found as of about 2pm today. I couldn't be happier :)

So happy and relieved for you

Corey is home. He was dropped off outside his owners house and the person drove off before anyone saw who it was! Weird, but good news story.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭The_Pretender

Hi, my aunt's black and white jack Russell terrier is after going missing. She live's around the Newcastle area in Dublin. I've been in contact with Ashton Dog Pound but no luck. It must have escaped during the early house of this morning.

If by any chance anyone happens to see it please get back to me, she's in bits over it!

Forgot to update this! Glad to report that he's back home safe and sound :)

Went missing in the early hours of the Monday morning, came running back through the fields about 10pm Tuesday night. If only he had a GoPro on, would love to see what he was up to for the two days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Went missing in the early hours of the Monday morning, came running back through the fields about 10pm Tuesday night. If only he had a GoPro on, would love to see what he was up to for the two days.

I hope he didn't do damage

Corey is home. He was dropped off outside his owners house and the person drove off before anyone saw who it was! Weird, but good news story.

So happy and relieved for you. I own a cat and 2 dogs and love them so much

So happy for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

My cat richard is missing since thursday morning in the mulhuddart area dublin 15. He is a grey tabby and is good with people. He does not have a collar but is chipped. If anyone sees anything, please pm me.

My cat richard is missing since thursday morning in the mulhuddart area dublin 15. He is a grey tabby and is good with people. He does not have a collar but is chipped. If anyone sees anything, please pm me.

Please god he will be found. Keep us posted. Do post it on <snip> and lostandfoundpets.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

Please god he will be found. Keep us posted. Do post it on <snip> and lostandfoundpets.ie

Good news, he has returned home alive, well and hungry, has a scratch over his eye, so may have been in a fight.

This guy is like wolverine though, heals very quickly.

Good news, he has returned home alive, well and hungry, has a scratch over his eye, so may have been in a fight.

This guy is like wolverine though, heals very quickly.

Aw thank god so pleased for you

• Advertisement

Shelly is still missing. I'd be grateful if anyone reading this in Kimmage or the surrounding area could keep an eye out. Thanks.

Very happy to report that Shelly turned up this morning. Much skinnier than when she left but thankfully ok. 17 days!

Very happy to report that Shelly turned up this morning. Much skinnier than when she left but thankfully ok. 17 days!

That's brilliant news.17 days is a long time

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,143 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

My girlfriend was approached by a distressed cat on her way home from work this evening which she brought home with her. Unfortunately we already have 2 cats and wouldn't be able to keep another. It very much seems like a house cat as it is very friendly and clean. Here's a pic:

zH6ExHU.jpg

It was found by the Travellers Friend hotel in Castlebar, just across from Mayo General Hospital. If anyone know's of anyone missing cat in the area please let me know. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭adonai

12548956_10207694405985858_2009061023089753951_n.jpg
    DSC_0330.jpg

Found on Tuesday in Cherry Orchard/Ballyfermot D10. Clean and very friendly but without a collar. Neighbors don't know anything.

Anyone who can help him find home please let me know ASAP!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Naz has now been missing 48 hours from Kendalstown Wood, Delgany Co Wicklow - his owners are devastated, we have all driven all over the place searching for him... he is a tigh height white Samoyed husky

He is chipped, neutered, with collar - please keep your eyes open... two kids at home are missing him terribly...

Possible sightings last night Charlesland and Kilcoole, Wicklow... which isn't too far from where he lives.

He is very friendly if you see him please hold on to him

Pics attached... TIA

cocker5 wrote: »
    Naz has now been missing 48 hours from Kendalstown Wood, Delgany Co Wicklow - his owners are devastated, we have all driven all over the place searching for him... he is a tigh height white Samoyed husky

He is chipped, neutered, with collar - please keep your eyes open... two kids at home are missing him terribly...

Possible sightings last night Charlesland and Kilcoole, Wicklow... which isn't too far from where he lives.

He is very friendly if you see him please hold on to him

Pics attached... TIA

Have you posted on Lorslostdogs.ie? Hope he will be found. Btw there is no picture of him in the link

Have you posted on Lorslostdogs.ie? Hope he will be found. Btw there is no picture of him in the link

Ok thanks ill try and amend the posting...

yes he's all over facebook... Lors, wicklow lost pets, all the vets, garda stations...pounds etc,... posters going up today, blankets and food left where he went missing... his owners are really upset :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

@Cocker5 - would you believe my aunty in England (one of the "I don't really know how to internet but I know you like dogs, so I'll send you pictures of dogs" elderly types) sent me a link of that missing dog yesterday. I'll keep an eye out. :)

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

thanks sooo much XX

• Advertisement

Hi guys, massive favour to ask anyone who is free today (unfortunately I'm in work during the day) Naz's owners Dave and Marie will be doing a flyer drop all day tomorrow to try and reach all the people not on social media..

So looking to do areas like Delgany, Delgany wood, Kilcoole ..anywhere In Greystones ...Is anyone around that are free and could help for a few hours? Dave will meet up with you with flyers..

Naz is now missing 3 days we really need to get him home xx if you can help please text / Call Dave <snip>
    Thanks so much everyone any help would be greatly appreciated

***UPDATE... anyone available to do a flyer drop can you please collect from Greystones business bureau beside the Burnaby pub after 9.30am - can you please message Dave to let him know the area you are able to cover so there is now overlap***

Just wanted to say a huge thank you all for the support locally and help offered - I know Dave and Marie are very grateful!! you are all amazing!!

LETS GET NAZ HOME!!

Advertisement