Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

****€500 REWARD****

Nastro is an 8 year old Samoyed with a pink nose who is neutered and microchipped.

He is wearing a purple collar with ID.

He has been missing since February 1st from Bellevue Woods, Delgany, Co. Wicklow.

Please hold onto him if you find him and contact <snip>

His family need him home .. 😓Nastro's need to be at home .. 😪

Please remember not everyone is on social media - please show this to anyone you may know not on social media so we can try and reach everyone...

Thanks to everyone for all
    Your help over the past week you have all be amazing! 💞

Now let's make all our effort pay off and bring Naz home !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

This guy's been hanging around Castlecurragh in Mulhuddart the past day or so. Anyone missing him?

http://a66.tinypic.com/kb64j9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭zEmo23

guys Nala disappeared last night in Swords. She is used to go out but she would always comeback after a couple of hours. I'd appreciate if anyone have any info

http://imgur.com/a/WpchQ

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭zEmo23

guys Nala disappeared last night in Swords. She is used to go out but she would always comeback after a couple of hours. I'd appreciate if anyone have any info

http://imgur.com/a/WpchQ

cocker5 wrote: »
    ****€500 REWARD****

Nastro is an 8 year old Samoyed with a pink nose who is neutered and microchipped.

He is wearing a purple collar with ID.

He has been missing since February 1st from Bellevue Woods, Delgany, Co. Wicklow.

Please hold onto him if you find him and contact <snip>

His family need him home .. 😓Nastro's need to be at home .. 😪

Please remember not everyone is on social media - please show this to anyone you may know not on social media so we can try and reach everyone...

Thanks to everyone for all
    Your help over the past week you have all be amazing! 💞

Now let's make all our effort pay off and bring Naz home !!

€1,000 REWARD

for his safe return no questions asked!!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kitkat1749

Hi all,

Have never posted here before, so please forgive any mistakes with this!

Our (indoor) cat Thor has been missing from the Roselawn Road area of Dublin 15 since the morning of Sunday 21st (got out the front door after a 20th birthday party)

He hasn't any road sense so is probably wandering blind and scared.

He's a large, tan/brown striped tabby (I can't figure out this picture lark) , microchipped, answers to his name, friendly and sociable.

We've put flyers up in the vets, the Spar and Supervalu, pet shop, etc.

If anyone lives in the area or in and around and could keep an eye out, or tell friends, I'd be so, so grateful.

If I'm after doing this wrong, or if there's a more appropriate place, I'll do my best to fix the post.

Thanks x

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭J6P

Bright brown German Shepard puppy lost or dumped in St.Margarets today. If anyone knows a good home PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭dealornodeal23

Kitkat1749 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Have never posted here before, so please forgive any mistakes with this!

Our (indoor) cat Thor has been missing from the Roselawn Road area of Dublin 15 since the morning of Sunday 21st (got out the front door after a 20th birthday party)

He hasn't any road sense so is probably wandering blind and scared.

He's a large, tan/brown striped tabby (I can't figure out this picture lark) , microchipped, answers to his name, friendly and sociable.

We've put flyers up in the vets, the Spar and Supervalu, pet shop, etc.

If anyone lives in the area or in and around and could keep an eye out, or tell friends, I'd be so, so grateful.

If I'm after doing this wrong, or if there's a more appropriate place, I'll do my best to fix the post.

Thanks x

Hope he will be found. Go door to door in the neighbourhood and ask them to check their sheds outbuildings etc and try going out at night time while its quiet and call out his name they have great sense of hearing. Good luck

please see attachment x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 RebekahD

cocker5 wrote: »
    please see attachment x

There is a strong possibility that Naz was seen yesterday in Arklow, the dog seen matched his description, including collar etc.
    There are pics on the Bring Nastro- Naz home page on Facebook, I can't upload links with being new.
    So please keep a look out in the Arklow area thank you.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Hey all, found a young white cat walking around castle knock/blanchardstown tonight. We couldn't take her home due to an unfriendly cocker spaniel but we got what information we could. She wouldn't come near us.

https://twitter.com/splinterific/status/709819649811193856

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

UPDATE - She's been found!
    My dad called the local vet, and a neighbour had found her and brought her to the vet and then took her home again. My dad never had Sweetie microchipped, and it isn't his vet, so the vet didn't know who to call.

There's a lesson there - microchip your cat, people! (Although I'm sure everyone on A&PI has already, I know my cat Teddy is).

My auld da's beloved cat Sweetie is missing from Shanliss Avenue, Santry, Dublin 9 - in case anyone is around there, here are the details:

"Sweetie" - a small, black, female, very friendly, 15-year old cat is missing.

She was last seen around xxx Shanliss Avenue on Saturday 19th March.

Please go and check your shed or garage right now - she's hidden in sheds before!

Any news, please contact John 087 681 xxx - or PM me - thanks so much.

sweetie_02_zpsqnhsqmmz.jpg

sweetie_01_zpsqgwumxwg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,916 ✭✭✭thesandeman

It might be an idea to delete the phone number and address.
    Hope you find her.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭janmaree

quaalude wrote: »
    My auld da's beloved cat Sweetie is missing

She's absolutely beautiful and I hope that she makes her way home soon. This is a time of year when cat's like to wander a little, the weather is nicer and there's so much going on now that it's spring. She may not actually catch anything but she might think that she's "hunting". I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope that your Dad and Sweetie are reunited soon. :)

It might be an idea to delete the phone number and address.
    Hope you find her.

Oops, thanks, that's done.
    She's been found now, thanks so much!

janmaree wrote: »
    quaalude wrote: »
    My auld da's beloved cat Sweetie is missing

She's absolutely beautiful and I hope that she makes her way home soon. This is a time of year when cat's like to wander a little, the weather is nicer and there's so much going on now that it's spring. She may not actually catch anything but she might think that she's "hunting". I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope that your Dad and Sweetie are reunited soon. :)

How kind, thanks janmaree - you'll be happy to know she's been found!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭janmaree

I'm so happy to know that they're reunited, I can never tell you!!! I can hardly see the keyboard for the tears (happiness) and I'm just delighted!!!! Thanks for letting us know and big hugs to your Dad, I'm sure he'll sleep well tonight! J.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Jack Russell pup found. Male. White with brown patches. Brown collar and red harness.

Got on bus at Darndale Roundabout in Coolock...seriously.

Have him at home now. PM if yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭dealornodeal23

Collie D wrote: »
    Jack Russell pup found. Male. White with brown patches. Brown collar and red harness.

Would you have a look on lost dogs.ie and click on lost you will see a picture of a jack Russell dog with a red harness would it be him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

Collie D wrote: »

Be sure to get proof of ownership before handing him over to anyone. Also, have you had him scanned for a microchip?

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

Would you have a look on lost dogs.ie and click on lost you will see a picture of a jack Russell dog with a red harness would it be him?

Thanks...will take a look at that when I get to work.

VonVix wrote: »
    Be sure to get proof of ownership before handing him over to anyone. Also, have you had him scanned for a microchip?

Yeah, took him straight to vet when I got off bus but no chip unfortunately.

Had a look at the JR on lostdogs.ie - wasn't him. Posted on Lors lost dogs page on Facebook and got a reply. Guy gave him away to someone in Coolock area (has pics to prove it) and he's obviously gotten away from them. Said I can keep him but hopefully be able to reunite him with his owner. I like the little fella but it's a shame my own dog doesn't.

Hopefully this guy still has contact details of the new family - don't particularly want to move him on to a fourth family at such a young age so if no joy he'll have a home with us.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,916 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Make sure you buy him a Leap card if you keep him ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

CollieD, you're a star! So glad such a kind person found him. I'm, not so secretly, hoping you'll keep him!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

Just caught sight of a big green one sitting on top of a house in ceannt row, mount brown.

Black and white female cat found in Greystones. VERY friendly. No microchip. Very skinny and dirty but must be a pet cat. Can't include photo at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭yogibear77

Westie with a red collar found in waterford city today. No tag on collar. Please pm me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Mia is a cat last seen in Glynsk, Connemara. She hasn't been seen in a week. She is a tabby cat with some ginger and a white-tipped tail.

Please PM me if you spot her or have come into contact with her.

IMG-20160515-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20160515-WA0001.jpg

Advertisement