Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

leahyl wrote: »
    18e to get in??! Puhlease! I don't want to see him that badly!!

Yeah but some people will be spending anything from 15 - 30euros entrance to some places on New Years night so I'd say they will be okay for themselves with 18euros entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Is Cheryl being kept around?

Not on a full-time basis I'd say, just sporadic episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

leahyl wrote: »
    Bianca is such a moan, she's unreal! She's now blaming Heath for 'everything' :rolleyes:

yea, get bianca out of there , pure fool!!how is she a teacher!!she just cant control anything..idiot!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Is Marilyn ever gonna get with someone??

Is Marilyn ever gonna get with someone??

john may step up to the plate shortly,gina could be brown bread.jett fairly put a spanner in the works!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

i'd like to see marilyn and sid get together. both nice people.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

i'd like to see marilyn and sid get together. both nice people.

They were together and he left her for Roo!! Which lasted for about 5 minutes. She did go baby crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Q_ueeny

kerry4sam wrote: »
    This might brighten up someone's day :)

530449_538164062878999_1525003362_n.jpg

He's in Mantra in Maynooth the 28th of Dec :) can't wait! Over 1000 tickets sold for the night tho and he's only there for 1.5/2 hours so I'm sure how that's going to work lol. Tickets were €17

Q_ueeny wrote: »
    He's in Mantra in Maynooth the 28th of Dec :) can't wait! Over 1000 tickets sold for the night tho and he's only there for 1.5/2 hours so I'm sure how that's going to work lol. Tickets were €17

He will probably just tell everyone to leave town like he always does :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Does anyone else get the feeling that this Adam bloke is a bit dodgy?? There just seems something about him....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭basillarkin

ya he sure is, Brax is now in his pocket plus he starts giving drugs to Bianca a shady bloke to say the least

Im liking the look of this adam lad..he is gonna get brax back on the saddle..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Yeah but some people will be spending anything from 15 - 30euros entrance to some places on New Years night so I'd say they will be okay for themselves with 18euros entrance.

:eek: Are you serious?! I think I've only ever been out in town once on New Years Eve but I wouldn't be paying 30 yoyo's to get in somewhere!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Brax interview podcast on Ray D'Arcy show :
    http://media.todayfm.com/podcasts/popup

max life wrote: »
    Brax interview podcast on Ray D'Arcy show :
    http://media.todayfm.com/podcasts/popup
    pity he brought his missus, he would have cleaned up:D

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

I met Steve (aka Brax) when he appeared in Athlone - lovely fella :)

heard he was a sound fella, but then again any lad is in gonna be in good form when there is a pile of women drooling over ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

He sounded dead on in that interview with Ray D'arcy. I'd say takes the whole thing in his stride and although it seems a bit weird just going around posing in photos in nightclubs with girls, he's dead right- might not last forever so may as well make the most of it now!

He is a beautiful man though :D

back on again today folks..and once again bianca is the biggest headwrecker. I know she lost a child but so did heath, how is she a teacher, emotional wreck, need to get rid of her!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Was it back on today in Australia too does anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I know it's not right to make fun of kids but VJ could have done with going up a size or two in his outfit at that surf carnival race.

I know it's not right to make fun of kids but VJ could have done with going up a size or two in his outfit at that surf carnival race.
    well noticed, he gets well fed by lea at the diner, he eats all the meat, thats why irene and lea only have salad left for the other customers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Not sure about H&A, but Neighbours was back alright. Uploaded on YT if yer interested. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,508 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The actors who play Romeo and Ruby got married

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

Not until 21st January :)

I know I'm repeating myself but bianca is some fool. She was at her annoying best in today's episode. Then she had the cheek to beg the heathmeister for sex and drugs, delighted he gave her nothing. She needs to go

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

Pity the Mayo team are on holidays, James Horan could do with recruiting Brax.

• Advertisement

Pity the Mayo team are on holidays, James Horan could do with recruiting Brax.

Brax Heath and casey be a decent full back line :D

Advertisement