Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭neveah

There's been plenty of appearances by ghosts over the years :P

Ailsa came back to Alf when he had a brain tumour.

Mile's daughter Rabbit was hanging around for months when he had some kind of episode.

And I remember well when Hayley's ghost father walked her down the aisle :pac:

And when Angie was killed off, her identical cousin came and lived in the bay!

It could be ANY storyline!!

And who could forget the time Bobby appeared in the fridge door!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

H&A particularly mental today..what was the point of putting casey in the sahara dessert..crazy stuff!!where did he get the coverage from on the phone..whats the half brothers plan anyway,why didn he just do him already, meanwhile back at the ranch brax is having a f***y fit..got to love the braxtons!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

H&A particularly mental today..what was the point of putting casey in the sahara dessert..crazy stuff!!where did he get the coverage from on the phone..whats the half brothers plan anyway,why didn he just do him already, meanwhile back at the ranch brax is having a f***y fit..got to love the braxtons!

I am watching Aussie-time & Aussie episodes are 2-weeks ahead so going from this post, I can assure you that you will enjoy the coming weeks :)

kerry4sam wrote: »
    I am watching Aussie-time & Aussie episodes are 2-weeks ahead so going from this post, I can assure you that you will enjoy the coming weeks :)

lets hope so..need a few new characters too, getting sick of jet,gina,john, and harvey and roo..need few new females in and this new brax boy too..stir things up a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I did hear a knew brax was to join the fold so looks like a half brother kyle is, what going to happen to him and casey now does he look up to his dad too much to care about casey? kyle either witnessed it or did it himself...is he there to save casey or to just torment him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Just watched the season finale... eeeeeeeeeeeeek! :eek: Won't give anything away but really enjoyed it.

Home and Away is my guilty pleasure... have to wait til the New Year for it again now, boo :(

I would be more than happy to never see Roo or Harvey in the show ever again though, they have to be the most ridiculous couple ever with the amount of on again off again they do- I know it's a soap but they're totally farcical.

Brax though, can never have too much of him <3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Just watched tonights episode...where did that girl come from in the desert & how did she get there or was Casey imagining her??? Or maybe i blinked and missed how she appeared?

Well I messed up my own season finale watching the middle episode first as they were all numbered the same; then finding a Part A and watching that and had to look for the Part B afterward to finish the finale :rolleyes: I was going to watch one episode a day until Friday but couldn't resist.

Damn H & A though, seriously looking forward to 2013 and the Braxton brothers! Kyle is a really nice new addition and will fit in well. They did spend some time with
    'Cara de mo Chroí'
    - nice lead up to that new storyline in the NewYear. That should follow through nicely now! I liked how they showed a preview for the first episode in 2013 with
    Heath in the boat and the conversation between Brax & Jaime

The wedding was lovely I thought though I am glad they won't be on screen for a while, a break from that couple would be no harm as they overdone that storyline imo. Great to have some regulars back though like
    Colleen & Morag
    and even better that their characters don't change through time.

All in All, a fairly easy-going finale but it was well done. Less is more!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

Was the Cara de mo Chroi tattoo ever explained on screen? I know Brax said it was for someone he loved (or words to that effect) but was there any explanation as to why it's in Irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,593 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No sign of Duncan or Martha for Roo's wedding

• Advertisement

mel.b wrote: »
    Just watched tonights episode...where did that girl come from in the desert & how did she get there or was Casey imagining her??? Or maybe i blinked and missed how she appeared?

my thoughts exactly..even by H&A standards that was a strange one,she must be a sister or something..she just appeared!!and of course brax the hero gone sprinting into the middle of nowhere..crazy stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

my thoughts exactly..even by H&A standards that was a strange one,she must be a sister or something..she just appeared!!and of course brax the hero gone sprinting into the middle of nowhere..crazy stuff!

Yeah, I was half-watching this today. Ridiculous stuff. Driving through thousands of miles of outback looking for a tree, then the explosion and the girl (Was she just out for a stroll?) I laughed my way through the last ten minutes. :D

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    Yeah, I was half-watching this today. Ridiculous stuff. Driving through thousands of miles of outback looking for a tree, then the explosion and the girl (Was she just out for a stroll?) I laughed my way through the last ten minutes. :D

ah dont talk to me, mental stuff...was nearly expecting to see ,myles strolling around with his shoppin trolley:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Yeah it was a bit ridiculous now I have To say, but if he imagined her then how'd she do the explosion?! God knows!
    But it's fair to say that Brax is back :):):) he went all soft for a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Caprica

Getting a bit bored with the Braxtons, just don't like the way they have taken over the show. Had to laugh at Brax running of into the outback and tracking down Kyle. Is that girl gone for good now or is she coming back, a bit odd that she appears in the middle of nowhere. Hopefully he and Casey go on the roadtrip and don't bother coming back. Don't like the new girlfriend, find her annoying, no wonder Charlie is coming back from the dead.

I don't like John and Gina being split up they should get back together and send Jett back to his dad, or to the city or a home. The most annoying child character ever in Summer Bay.

Very impressed with the guy playing Dex, he is doing really well in this storyline. Glad to see Romeo and Indi back together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Just thinking home and away's season finale cliffhanger was
    will Heath live or die lost at sea, yet he is still tweeting about filming so obviously he lives??? worst kept secret?

why bother doing a cliffhanger ending when twitter gives it away?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Baby Rocco :(

anyone else notice that brax came back with the jeep from the desert, does he not have to give it back!!
    they arrive at the hospital and what do ya know,sid is on duty, all he does is work, he must be on some dough!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

anyone else notice that brax came back with the jeep from the desert, does he not have to give it back!!
    they arrive at the hospital and what do ya know,sid is on duty, all he does is work, he must be on some dough!
    Ha ha, yeah I was wondering that! Sure he flew there and the jeep was there for him! :) also, yes Sid is the only doctor in the hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I <3 Sid

• Advertisement

Is bianca the most annoying character ever?
    Heath should forget about her, he should try April again!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,593 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

April is better with Dex imo but I agree Bianca is very annoying and I think she should have been killed off instead of Rocco

Is Cheryl being kept around?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    April is better with Dex imo but I agree Bianca is very annoying and I think she should have been killed off instead of Rocco

Is Cheryl being kept around?

I hope she isnt been kept another headwrecker, we need few fresh faces in the bay badly!its all very mundane at the moment..leah hasnt got banged ages, she must be due a fella soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

She is very annoying but i really dislike April aswell.....but april does have a couple of redeeming features :p

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

I'd feel sorry for Heath, no matter what he does its never good enough for Bianca

This might brighten up someone's day :)

530449_538164062878999_1525003362_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,248 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

kerry4sam wrote: »
    This might brighten up someone's day :)

18e to get in??! Puhlease! I don't want to see him that badly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,248 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I'd feel sorry for Heath, no matter what he does its never good enough for Bianca

Bianca is such a moan, she's unreal! She's now blaming Heath for 'everything' :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭basillarkin

wait till she hits the drugs, she will be unbearable, time to kill her off

Advertisement