Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Only discovered that the John Palmer is played by the same guy who played Brendan in A County Practice.....

Knew there was something familiar about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Only discovered that the John Palmer is played by the same guy who played Brendan in A County Practice.....

Knew there was something familiar about him.

ah now that's reeling in the years - used to watch that show actually :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Poor Casey....he just started to get on track and now this. Brax and natalie seem great together. Hope Rocco be ok poor thing. Well Harvey certainly stood up to roo...will they get married?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

anyone else confused about caseys
    sentencing? he's in jail for random weekends is it?

Have to admit i loved watching the heath and kyle
    bonding scenes,over danny's grave, i think they might do a kyle is to heath what casey is to brax kind of storyline, where heath plays the father esq figure for kyle, still was a nice scene, then the cops have to ruin it :pac:

When was that scene aired or is to be aired yet?? I see what you mean how that might happen or has happened.

No not so confused, he has been sentenced but not sent to jail yet I think. Was he not released on bail until all the evidence about danny and how he set casey up and how it has affected casey could impact on his case? Nataile was trying to assess him there a few episodes back to hear casey's side and how it has affected him emotionally so hopefully might reduce his sentencing.

• Advertisement

Only 5-episodes left in this season. Jeez, what will I take up watching once this ends?! :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Eh..... whut?

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s15/home-and-away/news/a440630/esther-anderson-returning-to-home-and-away.html

It better be flash backs or a dream sequence or something. No way they're pulling another "SURPRISE!! Witness protection not really dead!" story.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Q_ueeny

Eh..... whut?

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s15/home-and-away/news/a440630/esther-anderson-returning-to-home-and-away.html

It better be flash backs or a dream sequence or something. No way they're pulling another "SURPRISE!! Witness protection not really dead!" story.

She is saying she is excited about her 'Return' , that tells me its not a dream/flash back situation!

Look forward to seening what way this pans out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Eh..... whut?

Ha, I was just coming on to post this. Its a bit bloody daft! If she had've been shot and taken away straight away, maybe it might have worked, but sure didn't Brax and Ruby sit by her bedside for ages and turn off the life support! Yep,a bit daft :D

Gee_G wrote: »
    Ha, I was just coming on to post this. Its a bit bloody daft! If she had've been shot and taken away straight away, maybe it might have worked, but sure didn't Brax and Ruby sit by her bedside for ages and turn off the life support! Yep,a bit daft :D

Now that you say this im remembering more and more around that time! It will be totally un-believable if she comes back given she was on life support for days and all that craic in the hospital with Brax

• Advertisement

Q_ueeny wrote: »
    Now that you say this im remembering more and more around that time! It will be totally un-believable if she comes back given she was on life support for days and all that craic in the hospital with Brax

when she was shot everyone shouted "witness protection, Bet we wont see the body" and then they (producers) made a point of showing us she was indeed dead and not coming back.

now shes coming back? :mad: :confused:

all im saying is she better be a lookalike or a long fecking lost twin sister or something!

God knows what they will come up with, it is Home and Away afterall! :D

Gee_G wrote: »
    hoodwinked wrote: »
    when she was shot everyone shouted "witness protection, Bet we wont see the body" and then they (producers) made a point of showing us she was indeed dead and not coming back.

now shes coming back? :mad: :confused:

all im saying is she better be a lookalike or a long fecking lost twin sister or something!

Exactly. She was shot, left lying on the floor in Leah's for a dew hours, had a lot of surgery, I think Sid basically said she was brain dead at one point didn't he? If this turns out to be witness protection I will fly to Australia and kill them all!!! Just kidding, I'll put them in witness protection :)

On a slightly side note, I really like Brax and Natalie, so if this messes that up at all I will be mad!

p.s. The fact they had Ruby basically go mental as a result of her death and to then suggest she was really alive all that time and didn't try to help her own kid would really tick me off.

Did It was when all this is ment to be happening?

Natalie wont be impressed :p

someone on another forum was saying maybe
    Brax is on the boat in the season finale and dreams up charlie in his last moments...

its a possibility, they have done it before with
    Alf

Exactly. She was shot, left lying on the floor in Leah's for a dew hours, had a lot of surgery, I think Sid basically said she was brain dead at one point didn't he? If this turns out to be witness protection I will fly to Australia and kill them all!!! Just kidding, I'll put them in witness protection :)

On a slightly side note, I really like Brax and Natalie, so if this messes that up at all I will be mad!
    Book two flights and I'll come along to, eh, help you! :):)
    Yeah I have to say I'm liking them too. But sure they can never leave anybody in Summer Bay happy for too long!! Look at poor Bianca for god sake!

Filming in December, so won't be aired until March maybe? A few months anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

great mews of charlie is back. she is a beaut!hopefully heath will get stuck in this time..cant stand natalie anyway, she isnt great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,595 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eh..... whut?

Ah FFS keep that stick thin b*tch dead :mad:

No wonder Brax is coming to Ireland :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ah FFS keep that stick thin b*tch dead :mad:

No wonder Brax is coming to Ireland :p

Oh that's a good point. She's not filming her scenes until December, I wonder if Brax will even be in them if he's over here in December.

• Advertisement

you know the more i think about it the more confused i get,

i mean whats Charlie going to say when she hears about what Ruby did!

and

Surely if they go with WP she would have kept tabs on her daughter and saw she needed her mum during her downward spiral?

and why didn't she pull strings to help her daughter?

and if brax is in Ireland in December and Charlie is filming scenes in December they won't air until march or april which is when
    Romeo is due to leave
    and will he will have to attend promo stuff
    and with him being with Rebecca means she may be around too so they took advantage of her being around to bring Charlie back
    so maybe her return is Ruby related!

I am confused I thought she died...
    is it a witness protection thing?
    I'd love to see her back with brax but be a bit strange with nat in the mix? Might be ruby related but might it not be casey related???
    I'm lost who is rebecca?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

doovdela wrote: »
    I am confused I thought she died...
    is it a witness protection thing?
    I'd love to see her back with brax but be a bit strange with nat in the mix? Might be ruby related but might it not be casey related???
    I'm lost who is rebecca?

Rebecca is Ruby's name in real life i think

ah I see! Romeo and Ruby are a couple in real life I remember that.

p.s. The fact they had Ruby basically go mental as a result of her death and to then suggest she was really alive all that time and didn't try to help her own kid would really tick me off.

It would not surprise me if they brought he back from WPP as their were doubts about her suddenly leaving the show back then.

Is their any way she could be brought back in filming for some 'flash-backs' scenes with Brax? If he is thinking of settling down, he could be thinking back to his love with Charlie :confused: and maybe that's why she would be back filming.

The WPP is far-fetched though won't be surprising.

kerry4sam wrote: »
    It would not surprise me if they brought he back from WPP as their were doubts about her suddenly leaving the show back then.

Is their any way she could be brought back in filming for some 'flash-backs' scenes with Brax? If he is thinking of settling down, he could be thinking back to his love with Charlie :confused: and maybe that's why she would be back filming.

This is exactly what im thinking , its going to be someone's dream or a flashback from Brax. I read somewhere yesterday that she was only coming back for a handful of epsoides. Thinking back to how she was laying on the floor dead , being on the life support and all the days Brax and Ruby were in the hospital deciding weather or not to turn off the life supporrt machine and all that jazz im finding it hard to believe that could all be joined to a WPP!

kerry4sam wrote: »

It says she's back for "a handful" of episodes, so I don't think she's back for a major storyline. I'm really hoping it's flashbacks or Brax is in a coma or something and sees her, kind if like Alf did with Ailsa (I think?). I know it's a soap and you have to suspend belief a little but ANOTHER WPP would be too much.

It's possible might just be flashbacks or future flashbacks or something!? Or she comes into braxs dream like an angel!?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

There's been plenty of appearances by ghosts over the years :P

Ailsa came back to Alf when he had a brain tumour.

Mile's daughter Rabbit was hanging around for months when he had some kind of episode.

And I remember well when Hayley's ghost father walked her down the aisle :pac:

And when Angie was killed off, her identical cousin came and lived in the bay!

It could be ANY storyline!!

• Advertisement

There's been plenty of appearances by ghosts over the years :P

Ailsa came back to Alf when he had a brain tumour.

Mile's daughter Rabbit was hanging around for months when he had some kind of episode.

And I remember well when Hayley's ghost father walked her down the aisle :pac:

And when Angie was killed off, her identical cousin came and lived in the bay!

It could be ANY storyline!!

That's just one funny post!

Yes you are right though that when it comes to soapland nothing should be ruled out.

Advertisement