Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

I was starting to wonder if this was the Home & Away thread or the FHM forum.

No still H&A thread but think my last post was not appreciated, and didn't even say anything bad, harmless really. Ah well .....:confused:
    was only commenting on the show

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

No still H&A thread but think my last post was not appreciated, and didn't even say anything bad, harmless really. Ah well .....:confused:
    was only commenting on the show

Sure.

Anyway... Luke Mitchell's (Romeo) little brother is playing in the Australian Open this week. Will be keeping an eye out for him in the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

What's with this Jamie fella? Is he a bit of a fruit loop? Sorry if this has already been discussed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,595 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Home and Away bosses have announced the casting of actor Charlie Clausen as a face from Natalie Davison's past.

The 35-year-old has taken on the role of Zac Macguire, a prison education officer who will get to know Casey Braxton (Lincoln Younes) in an upcoming storyline.

Zac had a stint in jail when he was younger, but has since turned his life around and tries to help others do the same.

Natalie (Catherine Mack) asks Zac to keep an eye on Casey while he is in prison, still keen to help the Braxton teen.

However, with Zac now back in Natalie's life, viewers will also be left to wonder whether she will finally move on from the River Boys and her on-off love interest Brax (Steve Peacocke).

Clausen commented: "I'm very excited to join the cast of Home and Away. I found out I got the role on my birthday and I couldn't think of a better gift.

"It's a fantastic opportunity for any actor and I've been made to feel really welcome by the cast, crew and production team. I'm looking forward to 2013 and beyond."

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Home and Away bosses have announced the casting of actor Charlie Clausen as a face from Natalie Davison's past.

The 35-year-old has taken on the role of Zac Macguire, a prison education officer who will get to know Casey Braxton (Lincoln Younes) in an upcoming storyline.

Zac had a stint in jail when he was younger, but has since turned his life around and tries to help others do the same.

Natalie (Catherine Mack) asks Zac to keep an eye on Casey while he is in prison, still keen to help the Braxton teen.

However, with Zac now back in Natalie's life, viewers will also be left to wonder whether she will finally move on from the River Boys and her on-off love interest Brax (Steve Peacocke).

Clausen commented: "I'm very excited to join the cast of Home and Away. I found out I got the role on my birthday and I couldn't think of a better gift.

"It's a fantastic opportunity for any actor and I've been made to feel really welcome by the cast, crew and production team. I'm looking forward to 2013 and beyond."

Wait, so Charlie is a man?:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

http://www.backtothebay.net/

not a bad website for H & A fans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Wait, so Charlie is a man?:eek:

when they said Charlie was coming back they didn't lie! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

What's with the Jamie fella?

he seems very interested in VJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

zoobizoo wrote: »

I wonder would he be related to VJ's dad?? He died didn't he, maybe a brother?

he must be realated to the original v-man..something is goin on there for sure

• Advertisement

if you want to know what the deal is with Jamie (warning im at Aussie pace so it is a spoiler)
    He is just a crazy stalker looking to get closer to Leah,

further storyline related spoiler:
    he stalks Vj to get closer to Leah and freaks her out so much she leaves town with Vj (the actress went on maternity leave), he then uses vj's friends (breaking into their house to chat to vj on the computer, and then pretends to be vj online to get vj's friends to talk), to try and find out their location

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

http://www.backtothebay.net/

not a bad website for H & A fans

Look like end or road for Gina so

bianca, still remains the most annoying character ever! adam didnt have to try too hard there..

Steven81 wrote: »

maybe they are just making it look that way,
    if you ask me its romeos funeral, thats why sid and sasha are there and her school mates, there is an upcoming storyline with romeo, indi and jett so thats why he is there xavier was friends with romeo so thats why he's there and indi is on the beach missing the funeral because she cant say goodbye

Steven81 wrote: »

John to get with Mazza so :rolleyes:

John to get with Mazza so :rolleyes:

big style;)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I read the other day Sally might be coming back for a bit

hoodwinked wrote: »
    maybe they are just making it look that way,
    if you ask me its romeos funeral, thats why sid and sasha are there and her school mates, there is an upcoming storyline with romeo, indi and jett so thats why he is there xavier was friends with romeo so thats why he's there and indi is on the beach missing the funeral because she cant say goodbye

Or it could be
    Liam's funeral

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Kyle kick up a storm I bet!

Anything is possible its soapland! They might be keeping it under wraps as to what the outcome of that storyline be.

well rumours are rife that Romeo
    ends up dying of a disease of some kind, considering its a cancer cluster area maybe that, either way indi in an interview in london said that there was no third party involved and that its very sad, sid was also seen being absolutely devastated so suggestions are that he being a doctor couldn't save his son in law...

this along with the photos leaked of romeo and indi in a hot air balloon and doing other daring activities would suggest Romeo is living out the rest of his life in a few days...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

ends up dying of a disease of some kind, considering its a cancer cluster area maybe that, either way indi in an interview in london said that there was no third party involved and that its very sad, sid was also seen being absolutely devastated so suggestions are that he being a doctor couldn't save his son in law...

this along with the photos leaked of romeo and indi in a hot air balloon and doing other daring activities would suggest Romeo is living out the rest of his life in a few days...

No great loss....boring character

Blake/Meg and Belle/Aden all over again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Blake/Meg and Belle/Aden all over again :rolleyes:

Ahh Blake and meg wAtching sunrise on the beach . . . Bawling . .

Memories

Just had an aha moment :D

Warning: This article contains spoilers that some readers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away bad boy Brax will face another life-or-death situation after his niece Darcy is kidnapped.

An upcoming storyline on the Summer Bay soap sees Brax risk his own safety when he discovers that Darcy has been snatched by villainous Adam Sharpe (Martin Lynes).

Adam takes the schoolgirl to force her father Heath (Dan Ewing) to complete a dangerous drugs deal for him. However, Brax soon makes the big decision to step in and carry out the job himself.

Steve Peacocke, who plays Brax, told TV Week: "Adam's using Darcy as collateral to get Heath to do a very dodgy drug deal. It's at that point where Brax thinks, 'Heath, you've got a daughter, but me? I've got no dependants', so Brax decides to step in and do it himself - because he doesn't want Darcy to potentially be without a dad.

"He knows what it's like to be brought up without parents and doesn't want that life for Darcy."

Viewers will see that the arrangement turns out to be just as dangerous as expected, with the ruthless drug dealer carrying a gun and preparing to use it on Brax.

Fortunately, Heath arrives just in time to save his brother from the gunman. Wrongly assuming that he's now safe, Brax then heads off to confront Adam.

However, during a heated and emotional confrontation between Adam and Brax, the angry drug dealer returns to haunt both men following the failed exchange - speeding right towards them in his car.

Although Peacocke kept tight-lipped about what happens next, he warned: "It doesn't end well."

Home and Away airs these scenes next week on Network Seven in Australia, and in March on Channel 5 in the UK.

so it is my guesstimate Brax & Adam
    both get hit, Adam passes away (bye bye soap bad guy) and Brax is left fighting for life and THATS how they bring Charlie back for a few episodes,

which i think clears up a few things....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

I haven't read any posts here. Can someone tell me if this keeps up with the RTE pace or the seven one????

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Leinsterr wrote: »
    I haven't read any posts here. Can someone tell me if this keeps up with the RTE pace or the seven one????

Both, I think, some people are at RTÉ pace, some watch online. Most Aus stuff is spoiler tagged though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 Two for the Money

I hope Casey gets locked up

Those beady fish eyes don't half annoy me!

I thought that was a lovely scene today with John and Jett! it'd be nice to see more like it! :)

looks like the guesses on spencer and maddie were right
    they are lovers as opposed to siblings!
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I thought that was a lovely scene today with John and Jett! it'd be nice to see more like it! :)

Loving the role by Roo at the moment, real throw back to the olden days of the house being a drop-in.

I enjoyed the scene with John & Gina in the restaurant also, John is playing a blinder in recent months! :)

• Advertisement

looks like the guesses on spencer and maddie were right
    they are lovers as opposed to siblings!
    :eek:

So Shannon/Curtis rehash storyline again

Advertisement