Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Shannon/Curtis rehash storyline again

i'd love to know why they keep repeating storylines though, there is no need, its Australia, and there are so many possibilities

they could have a shark attack, when was the last time they had a shark? or Jellyfish closing the beach you could stick a younger cast member out in the water....

or the other creepy crawlies, how about someone gets bitten by a spider or kicked by a kangeroo...

these are just a few ideas thrown out quickly surely they could come up with something new...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

nothing more said about jamie the weirdo ?

nothing more said about jamie the weirdo ?

in Ireland or Australia?

if in Ireland:
    He'll be back

if in Aus:
    Next week/possibly today an entire episode is going to the Adam brax feud/drug deal/darcy's kidnapping so im assuming we'll hear his fate then, i think the deal is he's in jail at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 SimpsonsFan

stupid question, but why can't any of the spoilers be shown? Its just blanked out. Want to know whats happening agghh.

stupid question, but why can't any of the spoilers be shown? Its just blanked out. Want to know whats happening agghh.

click your mouse and drag over them.... (or quote the post)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

Just tap the blanked bit and they appear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 SimpsonsFan

Ah nice one. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

hoodwinked wrote: »

Adam takes the schoolgirl to force her father Heath (Dan Ewing) to complete a dangerous drugs deal for him. However, Brax soon makes the big decision to step in and carry out the job himself.

Well this has just kicked off today when
    "a teacher said that a man came to pick her up"
    . As if they would be that casual and careless IRL!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,597 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sally
    is returning :)

alf just opened a beer at midnight..where would see it..looked like he was going to bed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Harveys best friend from back in the day looks like him :confused:

Are they related irl?

Chucken wrote: »
    Harveys best friend from back in the day looks like him :confused:

Are they related irl?

I think he was in E Street (another Oz soap) with the fella who plays Harvey and also Neighbours but they actors arent related

typical H&A today, jamie left heath out in the sea to burn like a sausage, he is def gonna wake up and stir some sh**
    it was edgy stuff today ..best episode in a while..poor old brax gave nat the shove, no harm!

typical H&A today, jamie left heath out in the sea to burn like a sausage, he is def gonna wake up and stir some sh**
    it was edgy stuff today ..best episode in a while..poor old brax gave nat the shove, no harm!

it was the season finale, thats why it was the best in awhile :)

i didn't really like tonights episode, i know it was meant to be all poignant and sad with
    Spence and maddie being shipped off with the big bad mother
    but i just didn't feel it, i guess because spoilers show
    they are back by the end of next week and we heard so much about how Roo and the caravan park were going fostering again this year

also budding friendship between
    april and tamera
    was good to see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I kept watching that storyline with Roo wondering are they just doing it to show that she is going to foster now!
    I like this new Roo, but she'll never be Pippa! :)

She Devil wrote: »
    I kept watching that storyline with Roo wondering are they just doing it to show that she is going to foster now!
    I like this new Roo, but she'll never be Pippa! :)

I cant imagine the current Roo as the bitchy Roo from when the show first started

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

^ I think it's funny how many characters on H&A couldn't raise their own kids but give them a few extra rooms and suddenly they're all about raising kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Caprica

I thought the season finale was boring really, all about the Braxton's as usual, they really have taken over the show. You have to laugh at Brax taking the high moral ground with Adam. Natalie is a very poor actress. Glad Roo and Harvey are finally married, the story got a bit tedious, nice to see Morag, Colleen and Celia returning.

Does anyone know when Charlie is returning?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Caprica wrote: »
    Does anyone know when Charlie is returning?

I am watching Aussie-time and that is two weeks ahead & has not yet happened. Don't see it mentioned in the soap spoilers online either though.

heath just appeared on the boat again, did brax throw him on from the shore :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

heath just appeared on the boat again, did brax throw him on from the shore :)
    Ha! I was thinking about that too. Jamie had just said he couldn't get any closer!
    But then if anyone can do it, Brax can :)

Gee_G wrote: »
    Ha! I was thinking about that too. Jamie had just said he couldn't get any closer!
    But then if anyone can do it, Brax can :)

Brax is Superman :p

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Charlie is only back as a dream

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

peewee_44 wrote: »
    Charlie is only back as a dream
    I can't decide, is brax a terrible actor or has he turned his character into a version of himself?
    Either way , I think it works. The Interview looks shocking awkward. But he sounds like brax. Gosh I wish I made the effort to meet him wen he was in Athlone recently. But I was tryin to emphasise to my husband-oh brax is so hot but I won't bother paying to go see him. Man am I sorry now. I love how they they try to make out like his character is a bad guy but all he ever does is try to take the nice guy way out...

Seen on fb that the actors who play Casey and April are coming to Ireland as well now

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Seen on fb that the actors who play Casey and April are coming to Ireland as well now

Why not bring Alf and Colleen over too when they're bringing half the cast over?:rolleyes:

i wonder will Casey
    get out of jail for good after this

Following weeks of torture and harassment from a fellow prison inmate, Casey has had enough of Courtney Freeman (Joshua Brennan) and his bullying ways.

When the youngest River Boy notices that Courtney is now targeting a newly-jailed Jamie Sharpe (Hugo Johnstone-Burt), he tries to defend the vulnerable inmate, while attempting to stick up for himself at the same time.

Speaking to TV Week about the upcoming plot, Younes said: "He decides the only way to tackle the situation is to go on the offensive, so he publicly embarrasses Courtney.

"Casey knows, with a group of guys behind him, Courtney is a real threat. But if he can single him out, there might be a chance of Casey coming out on top, or of the rest of the prison losing respect for Courtney if he relies on his goons. Either way, there are benefits to confronting Courtney one on one."

However, Casey quickly learns that his Courtney won't be backing down easily, adding: "Casey hears a fight start up and goes to see what's happening. Suddenly, he hears Jamie scream out and realises that the fight is merely a diversion for Courtney to beat up Jamie.

"He runs to Jamie's aid and, during the scuffle, Courtney pulls out a knife and stabs the young River Boy.

"There's a realisation he's mortal. He's not Superman and there are very real repercussions to his actions."

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2013/0225/homeandaway.html

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

The girl playing Tamara, what did she used to be in? I'm seeing her as a much younger kid, someones little sister maybe?

• Advertisement

The girl playing Tamara, what did she used to be in? I'm seeing her as a much younger kid, someones little sister maybe?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2438792/

Advertisement