Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

coolabula wrote: »
    quite a while, when Liam came back after the Bella storyline (i think) he has a bit of money and wanted to open a music school. He gave Romeo a job helping him fix the place up. Romeo was on his own as Jai and Annie had gone to Japan so they paired him with Liam.
    Romeo then went back to school so you never really seen them together and then he was with Indy all the time.
    Its one of those magical soapland friendships :D

I think Romeo and Liam knew each other before they both came to SB

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Don't think so. Romeo was living in a foster home with Jai before he came to the bay. Liam was a "rock star" and then in rehab. Don't remember them having any sort of history before the bay.

Don't think so. Romeo was living in a foster home with Jai before he came to the bay. Liam was a "rock star" and then in rehab. Don't remember them having any sort of history before the bay.

I thought there was a scene at the start between them with Romeo asking Liam what he was doing there in SB kind of implying there knew each other previously but I could be wrong ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

dont tink it really matters how they became friends, its the bay..anything goes just dont question it!!
    sure didn myles stroll in with a shoppin trolley and was homeless, 2 weeks later hes a qualified teacher :)

dont tink it really matters how they became friends, its the bay..anything goes just dont question it!!
    sure didn myles stroll in with a shoppin trolley and was homeless, 2 weeks later hes a qualified teacher :)

To be fair he was already a qualified teacher, he was just taking a career break to live on the beach. :)

Liam was a teacher too for a while, that was another WTF story line from H&A. He had a guitar so they let him be in charge of a bunch of kids, sure why not ;)

• Advertisement

To be fair he was already a qualified teacher, he was just taking a career break to live on the beach. :)

Liam was a teacher too for a while, that was another WTF story line from H&A. He had a guitar so they let him be in charge of a bunch of kids, sure why not ;)

ha ha thats right..sure didnt ruby want to do a duet with him and she kinda fell for him then!!im tellin ya murphy is some sleaze dog!!the man has had more arse than a toilet seat:D

More details have emerged of how Home and Away's newest bad boys will be stirring up trouble in Summer Bay in upcoming episodes.

Leah Patterson-Baker's "freaky" new love interest Jamie (Hugo Johnstone-Burt) and the Braxton family's old acquaintance Adam (Martin Lynes) will both be displaying behaviour which concerns the local residents.

While Leah (Ada Nicodemou) initially tries to ignore her fears that Jamie is being over-eager in their relationship, TV Week reports that he pushes her too far by taking her son VJ out on a jet-ski without asking her first.

Now convinced that there is something not quite right about Jamie, Leah ends their relationship and warns him to stay away.

However, Leah is later freaked out when the potential stalker showers her with more expensive gifts. As he is obviously not willing to give up on her, viewers will be left to wonder how far he'll push this.

Meanwhile, Adam finds himself at odds with Liam Murphy (Axle Whitehead) when the musician rebukes him for supplying a grief-stricken Bianca Scott with prescription drugs to ease her pain.

Turning the tables, ruthless Adam finds a way to blackmail Liam into doing a dodgy job for him, and it's clear that he is keen to show who is now boss in the Bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

That link has nothing to do with home and away! don't click it.

ah sorry! i thought you were trying to get clicks on a vid before the reported post was seen! :o

hoodwinked wrote: »
    That link has nothing to do with home and away! don't click it.

sorry my mistake , ive edited it now.

• Advertisement

i had watched the original video earlier and obviously highlighted it, but thought i had done copy and paste on the above video. must double check my links in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I've read on digital spy that
    indi and romeo get back together and get their vows renewed not sure if that true?

Ya Jamie's character is a bit aloof so we don't know much about him. Who was the lad that ran off was it kyle who drove off with the car the time of the robbery that took place by danny and casey, hope he actually didn't kill him though it might just be simple mistake and that someone else did it. At least he realised he was set up by his dad! Would like if natalie and brax keep their relationship going though.

Ya was wondering that too how did romeo and liam become best friends at all can remember they were when liam married bianca, romeo was his best man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

^ Yes it was when Liam first arrived in the Bay and had bought a house that needed fixing..

now that you mention it what happened his house? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

As far as I can remember, Liam and Romeo met on the way to Summer Bay. I think Liam gave him a lift into town.

max life wrote: »
    As far as I can remember, Liam and Romeo met on the way to Summer Bay. I think Liam gave him a lift into town.

they both hitched a lift in myles shoppin trolley:D

hoodwinked wrote: »
    now that you mention it what happened his house? :confused:

It got damaged somehow, I don't think it was the earthquake, maybe one of the storms? He got it inspected and it was too badly damaged to carry on with it so he was living in a caravan/shack type thing in a field for ages.

I won't argue with you on this one but I'm pretty sure the first time we saw Romeo he was on the beach cracking on to Martha. Maybe they mentioned it after.

^ Maybe Liam and Romeo meet on the way to trying to get into Martha's Vineyard :p (Didnt Liam sleep with Martha at some point?)

^ Maybe Liam and Romeo meet on the way to trying to get into Martha's Vineyard :p (Didnt Liam sleep with Martha at some point?)

I think Martha had a go on everyone at some point.

yea martha was fairly approachable now..whats was your mans name in the strip club..rebound when she had split with jack

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

yea martha was fairly approachable now..whats was your mans name in the strip club..rebound when she had split with jack

Haha, "approachable"- that's going to be my new word to describe someone who's a bit easy!!

I don't remember who she was with after Jack though...

Also this was brought to my attention the other day, how the hell they're getting Romeo to come to Gowran I don't know, but anyway- so it's not just Brax that'll be coming to these shores! (Heard Brax will be in Waterford in January also).

https://www.facebook.com/Gowranpark

I also found this, so Heath is coming too:

https://www.facebook.com/events/203052373161476/

Although despite being a big H&A fan, I don't think I'd ever go to any of these things, I'd feel like a right tool!

• Advertisement

Meangadh wrote: »
    Haha, "approachable"- that's going to be my new word to describe someone who's a bit easy!!

I don't remember who she was with after Jack though...

Her dating timeline was Jesse, Jack, Corey (the guy that tried to poison Irene and had everyone think she was mental), Jack again, Ash (cop who turned out to be married with kids, gets preggo, abortion), Cameron (pole dancer guy), Jonah/Michael (cult guy/not in a cult anymore guy), Roman (got preggo again, miscarries), Jack 3 - Revenge of the Jack, Hugo (Jack's Cousin). Liam was in there briefly at some point too while she was living out on the farm.

Damn! She did get around.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭hollysf

Wonder will she show for her mother's wedding....

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Ki ki

Yeah, Romeo was hitching his way to the Bay and got picked up by Liam. Romeo was coming to see Jai and Liam was trying to escape his former rockstar life and stumbled upon Summer Bay.

They've been bessies ever since, aaaaahhhhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

This is hilarious. Not for kids though. ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 2,725 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Is Casey the most annoying character ever in Home & Away?

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Is Casey the most annoying character ever in Home & Away?

Yes. The actor's not great either. His emotional range seems to go from "small eyes" to "big eyes" to "really big kind of bulging eyes"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,725 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Yes. The actor's not great either. His emotional range seems to go from "small eyes" to "big eyes" to "really big kind of bulging eyes"

And teared up eyes.....

yea casey is headwrecking!!hope goes down for a long time..him and ruby!! we need new few chicks to spice things up..
    and they have ruined heath..hes gone all soft...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

yea casey is headwrecking!!hope goes down for a long time..him and ruby!! we need new few chicks to spice things up..
    and they have ruined heath..hes gone all soft...

But the important thing is - he's still hot ;):pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

At least
    Tamara & Kyle testify for Casey
    so Casey could possibly
    be kept around the bay for longer and not wrote-off
    :confused: .

from here :)

Advertisement