Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 Minnesota Fats

Wouldn't mind seeing a Home and Away 18's+ 'After Dark' mini series akin to the late night Hollyoaks they had a while back with more risque and adult storylines.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

haha MF, your having a laugh

Awww, don't be mean to poor old Brax. Honestly though I think he's okay. I think he tries too hard to be a good actor though, Home and Away isn't the place for subtlety or nuanced performances. Plus the poor guy never gets to do anything other than be angry.

If you look at the former H&A folk that have made it in America they're not exactly the ones you would have expected.

In todays RTÉ episode Sasha made some comment about Dex and April having sex and Bianca was acting all freaked out by it. Funny the thought of her sister having sex with her boyfriend that she loves and loves her back freaks her out, but the idea of HER OWN BOYFRIEND having been there and done that doesn't seem to bother her.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Gwan the Liam......

Jez for another couple dating off screen Liam and Indi have zero chemistry on screen I guess Joey Tribbani was right :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

What is this elusive 'city' they always speak of?
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Cork Boi :p

He/she said "city". ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement

Jez for another couple dating off screen Liam and Indi have zero chemistry on screen I guess Joey Tribbani was right :p

I don't think they started dating until they started filming this stuff now but yeah, it's pretty shocking. Same with Romeo and Ruby. Dex and April on the other hand look like they're really enjoying their work lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Have to feel for dosy dex..that ruby is some wagon..
    but ya hve to love murphy the creep..the main has some notches at this stage..heath has competition

Casey just shot Danny. No loss. Wouldn't care if Casey got locked up either, he's a bit of a drip. I like the Braxton's but their story line seems to have gotten a bit repetitive. Brax always having to do something questionable or dodgy to keep Casey or Heath out of trouble. It backfiring, blah blah blah...

I do quite like Natalie though. She seems to be able to hold her own with Brax, isn't falling over herself to impress him, deals with his nonsense without sacrificing her own character like Charlie did. Hope she sticks around. Plus, as a counselor, she can be involved with pretty much everyone in the Bay, loads of scope for story lines there.

Casey just shot Danny. No loss. Wouldn't care if Casey got locked up either, he's a bit of a drip. I like the Braxton's but their story line seems to have gotten a bit repetitive. Brax always having to do something questionable or dodgy to keep Casey or Heath out of trouble. It backfiring, blah blah blah...

I do quite like Natalie though. She seems to be able to hold her own with Brax, isn't falling over herself to impress him, deals with his nonsense without sacrificing her own character like Charlie did. Hope she sticks around. Plus, as a counselor, she can be involved with pretty much everyone in the Bay, loads of scope for story lines there.

I like Natalie also and prefer her with Brax than Charlie or Leah

I like Natalie also and prefer her with Brax than Charlie or Leah

Oh God! The Leah thing was awful. Came out of nowhere, glad they dropped it pretty quick again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Need to bring back Martha

I absolutely hated Martha, I don't think I could watch it if they brought her back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

So its coming out in Austrailia that sasha
    Thinks she's pregnant

anyone else agree its weird that they aren't just saying
    Sasha gets a shock/surprise as they usually do with a pregnancy, maybe it means she isn't going to be.

hoodwinked wrote: »
    So its coming out in Austrailia that sasha
    Thinks she's pregnant

anyone else agree its weird that they aren't just saying
    Sasha gets a shock/surprise as they usually do with a pregnancy, maybe it means she isn't going to be.

She sleeps with
    Casey

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

She sleeps with
    Casey

Again?

^ Oh no! That's the death knell of any character, especially the younger ones. :(

I really like Sasha but
    shackling her with a baby AND Casey is just the worst! I was just thinking the other day how it looked like they'd dropped that crush and was thankful for it. Seemingly not :(

^ Oh no! That's the death knell of any character, especially the younger ones. :(

I really like Sasha but
    shackling her with a baby AND Casey is just the worst! I was just thinking the other day how it looked like they'd dropped that crush and was thankful for it. Seemingly not :(
    Two murderers as parents god help the kid

Two murderers as parents god help the kid

Oh that's right. I totally forgot Sasha had killed Stu. Seemingly everyone else has too. She was upset for like a week and then they all moved on. Summer Bay be loco!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

What I am lost with the whole sasha and casey thing, did they get together or not? I haven't seen the end of last week's and the start of this weeks yet.

You serious a
    'baby'!?:eek:

Sorry have to disagree, i cant stand that Natalie girl, she is a dose!!she seems to be just following brax around like a bad smell..and she not even that hot!
    brax is irritating me aswell latley,always telling people just to leave town!!
    ragin danny is gone..proper creep....

Where do I know Roo's ex boyfriend Tim from?

Edit: Is Jett gone for good? I really liked him, better actor than some of the adults on the show. Plus what are they going to do with John and Gina now their only story line is gone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Where do I know Roo's ex boyfriend Tim from?

He was in McLeods daughters for a couple of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭basillarkin

John and Marlyn get together

they don't really though! :confused:

Why is Maz always put with oldies does she ever get anyone her age or younger :rolleyes:

Why is Maz always put with oldies does she ever get anyone her age or younger :rolleyes:

she's not with him though its all part of a storyline where
    Gina thinks there is something going on with John and Maz but in fact maz did nothing and john tries to kiss her, maz gets upset and tells john go sort out him and gina and is happy to see john & gina back together again, its a random yet another john & gina break up/back together non-major storyline that maz just gets dragged into briefly, (now that i think of it, it may all have been to give jett the chance to act up again).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Probably because she is not young herself. She must be well into her forties by now.

Richard bosick is Paul Galvin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Since when have Romeo and Liam been 'best friends'? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭coolabula

Tayla wrote: »
    Since when have Romeo and Liam been 'best friends'? :confused:

quite a while, when Liam came back after the Bella storyline (i think) he has a bit of money and wanted to open a music school. He gave Romeo a job helping him fix the place up. Romeo was on his own as Jai and Annie had gone to Japan so they paired him with Liam.
    Romeo then went back to school so you never really seen them together and then he was with Indy all the time.
    Its one of those magical soapland friendships :D

• Advertisement

^ Yes it was when Liam first arrived in the Bay and had bought a house that needed fixing. Romeo was looking for work and somehow with all his non existent experience Liam hired him to help fix the place up. They had very few actual scenes together and I swear the next time it was even mentioned they were friends was when Romeo was Liam's best man for his wedding to Bianca.
    I know guys don't have BFF relationships the way girls do, but this one they just seem to pull out of the blue anytime they need some conflict.

Advertisement