Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Wow! Wasn't expecting that ending at all...today's episode rte pace!
    What happened

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

I have to say, it's been along time since I have despised a character in H&A as much as I despise Pheobe. She's a double standard, attention seeking wench. How many men has she chewed up and spit out since her arrival?

The Andy clone, was he in Packed To The Rafters?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭wiz569

trixychic wrote: »
    Does Alf leave guys???
    For 6 weeks,he is reprising his role in the play Priscilla:Queen of the Desert

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

washiskin wrote: »
    The Andy clone, was he in Packed To The Refters?

Yep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

wiz569 wrote: »
    trixychic wrote: »
    Does Alf leave guys???
    For 6 weeks,he is reprising his role in the play Priscilla:Queen of the Desert

Jesus you'd think he'd take it handy after heart surgery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Oooh Evie you little b!tch!!!!
    Blackmail!!

The Irene storyline is ridiculous!!
    She's been missing for weeks, it's been known she hasn't been with Finlay, it's then been known that she's been with her unknown "long lost son/daughter" yet no-one raises an alarm or a search!!
    When a teen goes missing for a few hours there's a big search party, eg recently Phoebe's ex squeeze, the photographer's daughter - they were out looking for her within minutes!
    Poor Irene!!

PS the Diner seems to run itself.
    - Marilyn is off travelling around the world
    - Irene is missing
    - Leah gone off to be with family
    Chris seems to be left manning the fort and he only just getting over losing the love of his life! As well as doing lifeguard shifts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

What a relief that Chris and Olivia were driving along that dirt track at the very moment Irene ran out of the woods!

Marilyn's back! She looks really well! How did she manage to backpack around Europe in a pair of Louboutins?!

• Advertisement

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Marilyn's back! She looks really well! How did she manage to backpack around Europe in a pair of Louboutins?!

If she can walk on the beach in them she can do anything in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

The new "family" (I use that word loosely as they could not look more unrelated) bought Angelo's in half a day and suddenly Mr chef becomes an absolute power freak.I miss all the Braxtons think I'll have to stop watching for a while

What crap episodes.just after reading a Shayne Ward interview in a magazine on about his one night stand and how he has to explain to Eva where he was all night. Eh did we not see he had a quick shag on the couch with bike Maria and then left when Caz turned up and it was still bright outside. Exact same story line as Steve and Leanne. The Izzy bit was cringe I want your arms around me tonight Garrraay

Sorry wrong forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Matt is after turning into a really likeable character! I think Maddy leaving was really great for him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I've always liked Matt's character but wasn't a fan of the pairing with Maddy - his interaction with Roo has been great lately. He has good comic timing I think.

dee_mc wrote: »
    I've always liked Matt's character but wasn't a fan of the pairing with Maddy - his interaction with Roo has been great lately. He has good comic timing I think.

Yeah, Matt was great when he was first introduced and when he was with Sasha. Maddie was one of those characters who ruined other characters by association.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,081 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Matt is after turning into a really likeable character! I think Maddy leaving was really great for him :)

I like Matt too and hope he isn't paired with Evie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I like Matt too and hope he isn't paired with Evie

Evie gets paired with Mason.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Just seen on an Home & Away Facebook spoiler page that
    Billie
    dies :(

• Advertisement

I am hoping the actor playing VJ leaves and tries to make it in Hollywood. Or just leaves.

His character is after becoming a right irritant!

I did laugh though when Leah said something about her "little" boy moving out!

I did laugh though when Leah said something about her "little" boy moving out!

That's because Leah, like us, knows VJ is 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Haha VJ. what does he live on? Floating around, eating out every day. How does he do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

Just caught an episode there for first time in nearly couple years.

Am I right in thinking they are trying to create a new Braxton like family with similar crime ties and all

Cause if they are its a bit stupid, they dropped a load of characters as viewed weren't as taken to them when the biggest complaint was it has nearly turned into a full time crime drama since the Braxtons arrived and no longer felt like home and away

Yet here they are at it again

Of the new family I only like Brody the cook fella but please don't put him with annoying Phoebe who already has done his brother

The younger dope Mason an awful gobsh*te

Yeh Brody is probably the best out of that family and easy on the eye. The pairing with Phoebe (which is inevitable) will completely ruin him...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Yeh Brody is probably the best out of that family and easy on the eye. The pairing with Phoebe (which is inevitable) will completely ruin him...

She gets back with Justin and not Brody.

Not mad about this new "Braxton" family - what is their surname actually?

The Brody guy isn't bad looking, but he always seems to scowl!
    Justin looks like has a wasp in his mouth (or whatever the expression is), he's really smirky, don't like him.
    Mason is such a eejit, comes across quite dopey, how is he training to be a doctor?
    Tori is ok, it sounds so bitchy but I wish she would sort out her hair!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I think they are Morgans? Although Mason Morgan sounds really silly!
    I don't like them either! Justin and Mason are right eejits, Brody seems a bit better but came across really badly when first introduced, when he decided to critique the Diner food.
    I don't really like where they're taking Chris' character either - surely nursey's death was a good opportunity to grow that character a bit and move on from the really immature, obsessive stuff re the Diner competition etc? I suppose we're only weeks away from a new love interest for him too!
    Nate's new woman has psycho potential, should be fun once he and Tori inevitably get together 

Advertisement