Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

jojofizzio wrote: »
    That Justin guy has just the weirdest facial expressions...he goes from looking semi-hot to looking like there is something wrong with him to looking like a serial killer...all in the space of one scene.. bizarre..

Totally agree. At one stage today I wondered did he think he was an Italian Mafia dude from the sopranos :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Brody will be back on his feet in his snow white chef uniform by the middle of next week. That is the magic hospital. Josh was almost dead, and blind, full recovery. Alf had a stroke about a month ago, full recovery, not a bother on him.
    Big respect for the Mauri tonight at the end of that episode, he put that moany, annoying, interfering Phoebe in her place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Sure the whole place in home and away is magic. No where else in the world could someone survive a fall like that in the condition Brody was in. Sure your brain would turn to mush!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,412 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Leah ever getting her house rebuilt? Who bought Braxtons house?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Did the Braxtons ever buy Braxton's house?

I could never figure that out. Angelo was renting it from someone and then Brax took it over and I remember at one point him mentioning he'd had a word with the landlord about clearing out the little apartment space.... they're very free and loose with property in Summer Bay.

• Advertisement

Did the Braxtons ever buy Braxton's house?

I could never figure that out. Angelo was renting it from someone and then Brax took it over and I remember at one point him mentioning he'd had a word with the landlord about clearing out the little apartment space.... they're very free and loose with property in Summer Bay.

It was Beth and Tony's house, Roo and Angelo lived there then before Braxtons, did Brax not buy both the restaurant and house cheap by blackmail from
    Angelo?

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Also is Zack ever going to pay back his 20k loan, that he borrowed off Charlotte to pay his gambling debt?! If I was Hunter I would be reminding him of it! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,310 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Also is Zack ever going to pay back his 20k loan, that he borrowed off Charlotte to pay his gambling debt?! If I was Hunter I would be reminding him of it! :P
    Exactly, what does Hunter plan to live on for the rest of his life, fresh air? Cos he's not interested in school and his late mum wiped out his trust fund.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Exactly, what does Hunter plan to live on for the rest of his life, fresh air? Cos he's not interested in school and his late mum wiped out his trust fund.

They don't need money in summerbay, a lot of the residents seem to get on just fine without it or very little.

fin12 wrote: »
    They don't need money in summerbay, a lot of the residents seem to get on just fine without it or very little.

Sure they all seem to get free food in the diner and in Angelos and free juices from the juice bar. Ha

• Advertisement

I have to say I'm enjoying the storyline with with Tabitha. At least the producers are getting a bit of mileage out of it instead of rushing through the storyline.

Why can't VJ and Billie not move into the apartment beside the Braxtons house, I don't think anyone is living in that at the moment. And isn't it just Ash living in the Braxtons house? Plenty of room for Billie and VJ to move in there instead of in a caravan or in Mr. Stewart's house.

fin12 wrote: »
    Matts sister is the most annoying character ever. Hate when she is on the screen.

This by a million! Even though she maybe has had three scenes (at rte pace) so far!!

Why can't VJ and Billie not move into the apartment beside the Braxtons house, I don't think anyone is living in that at the moment. And isn't it just Ash living in the Braxtons house? Plenty of room for Billie and VJ to move in there instead of in a caravan or in Mr. Stewart's house.

I thought Ash was now living in the caravan park too :confused:

This by a million! Even though she maybe has had three scenes (at rte pace) so far!!
    Agreed. She needs a kick up the backside badly!

I have to say I'm enjoying the storyline with with Tabitha. At least the producers are getting a bit of mileage out of it instead of rushing through the storyline.

Meanwhile they could chop the Tory/Nate / will they/ won't they storyline in half! Yawn!

Matt, Evie, Zac and Nate are leaving

Matt, Evie, Zac and Nate are leaving

Nate... Woohoo!!

Will be sad to see Matt leave, he is my favourite at the moment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

EE sound has become S sound: Brody - Brods, Phoebe - Phoebs. Really annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,964 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Why can Feeeeeeeebs leave??too many personality transplants going on there..she's now the village busybody/social worker having at various times been the village hipster/cool chick/pop idol/waitress/bike..
    Enough already writers..it's time for her to rack off....

• Advertisement

I thought Olivia lived in the UK with uncle James :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭The Wolverine

I used like this year's ago but it's not a soap anymore it's nothing but non stop drama, every episode now seems to have a massive fight, break up, car crash, etc

It's no fun anymore in normal soaps a big storyline made it exciting but it's normal here

The character relationship's are awful I think I've counted Evie and her friend getting together, falling out and let's be friends like 4 times last fee weeks

Am I the only one that doesn't enjoy this anymore?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I have to admit I haven't watched for quite some time. I started just dipping in and out for a while but now I don't even do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

I used like this year's ago but it's not a soap anymore it's nothing but non stop drama, every episode now seems to have a massive fight, break up, car crash, etc

It's no fun anymore in normal soaps a big storyline made it exciting but it's normal here

The character relationship's are awful I think I've counted Evie and her friend getting together, falling out and let's be friends like 4 times last fee weeks

Am I the only one that doesn't enjoy this anymore?

I agree totally. I know we have to take the story lines with a pinch of salt but it's just so farcical.

The only storyline I enjoyed was crazy Tabitha. But now she's gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Baby4 wrote: »
    Now it's Evie, she had Josh, Tank, Josh, Mason and I'm sure she'll sleep with Matt soon

She is jammy out if this happens. He is a fine thing.

Is Evie not going to fall for Masons brother? Can't remember his name...chef dude.

A lot of home and away hate here! I'll still watch it anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

She is jammy out if this happens. He is a fine thing.

Is Evie not going to fall for Masons brother? Can't remember his name...chef dude.

A lot of home and away hate here! I'll still watch it anyway!

No, her and Matt get together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭screamer

That Ash fella is such a bad actor- scene in hospital when he finds out about Billie just sounds like he said
    "Rar rar rar rar my sista" to Phoebe.... why do I watch this drivel again?

Advertisement