Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭screamer

That Ash fella is such a bad actor- scene in hospital when he finds out about Billie just sounds like he said
    "Rar rar rar rar my sista" to Phoebe.... why do I watch this drivel again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Had H&A on background just there!!

Alf was on with some young kid! He made the quote!

"Hey, young fella, you betta keep licking around the edges or you will end up with it all over you"

Funniest thing I have heard on the show in years!!!

Nate is taking things a bit tooo personal there with Billie, totally unrealistic that a doctor would get involved to that extent in a patient's private business, let alone go to her house and confront her......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

screamer wrote:
    Nate is taking things a bit tooo personal there with Billie, totally unrealistic that a doctor would get involved to that extent in a patient's private business, let alone go to her house and confront her......

Nate is a terrible, disjointed character. There's no real links between his character traits from one storyline to the other, except the love em and leave em side of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Only thing he is good for is his looks lol 😂
    dee_mc wrote: »
    Nate is a terrible, disjointed character. There's no real links between his character traits from one storyline to the other, except the love em and leave em side of things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Surely he couldn't say anything due to doctor patient confidentiality?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Heath and Bianca coming back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭The Wolverine

Kat: Can't be with Ash

They get together

Kat: Ash it can never happen again my careeeeer

They get together now again

No doubt another we can't do this again will be said before episodes end

This along with all their breakup and back together carry on over the weeks

My God it's so annoying this programme is obsessed with bipolar storylines say with Evie and her male friend

If it was realistic your one should report Nate for being unprofessional be gas have him stuck off lol

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

oh god H&A is tiring at the moment- Phoebe and esp. that new family. Have to fastforward the scenes with her and mumble -mumble Justin/Jack esp. the guitar scene the other day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

fin12 wrote: »

some good news at least

jadie wrote: »
    oh god H&A is tiring at the moment- Phoebe and esp. that new family. Have to fastforward the scenes with her and mumble -mumble Justin/Jack esp. the guitar scene the other day.

Yes puke inducing and that Justin guy has a real rubber face can't look at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

yep, a "world class" food critic is just going to rock up to SB and praise the local chef to the sky? Justin looks constipated the whole time although if im sure Pheebs to do that to many men

• Registered Users Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

fin12 wrote: »

that's great, I like them!

Aren't they having another character clear out?

The thing is the actors woukd be fine it's the damn writhing, slow it down to 90's soap writing not a car crash, breakup explosion every week

Look at Neighbours and Emmerdale, even Corrie (shudders) even small soaps like Ros Na Run, Pobol and Rownd a Rownd do great pacing and spare the drama which makes it better

Even Fair City is better paced *pukes*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

wawaman wrote: »
    Justin looks constipated the whole time although if im sure Pheebs to do that to many men

The cleanest chef uniform I've ever seen. Not a drop of red sauce or frying pan splash back.
    Phoebe is the most annoying TV character ever. I mute or forward when she's on. The guitar scene with her and the Mauri was vomit inducing. I had to dive behind the sofa.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Well that's everyone out of a coma for now.

Oh the super might catch them

Kat's careeeeeeeer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Oh the super might catch them

Kat's careeeeeeeer

I was going "catch em catch em catch em) in my head. Ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

So Alfs son is letting the sick mother of his child and his little son go back home while he runs around the bay like a teenager trying to impress that doctor,and leaves the responsibility for going with them to his father.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

If Summer Bay was a real place I would avoid it like the plague as one would likely end up in hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

RobertKK wrote: »
    If Summer Bay was a real place I would avoid it like the plague as one would likely end up in hospital.

Is their anyone in the bay who hasn't been in a coma,there should be an investigation at the hospital

vladmydad wrote: »
    Is their anyone in the bay who hasn't been in a coma,there should be an investigation at the hospital
    In fairness if I was unwell I would certainly love to go to that hospital! It seems to have all the facilities you could ever need, private rooms, flexible visiting hours, no waiting lists, A&E are waiting to attend to you as soon as you are bought in, miraculous recoveries, a great aftercare program (nosy doctors butting in). The Irish healthcare system should take note!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    In fairness if I was unwell I would certainly love to go to that hospital! It seems to have all the facilities you could ever need, private rooms, flexible visiting hours, no waiting lists, A&E are waiting to attend to you as soon as you are bought in, miraculous recoveries, a great aftercare program (nosy doctors butting in). The Irish healthcare system should take note!!

On the downside, security seems to be lacking. Lets face it if you want to kill or attack someone in the hospital nobody is going to stop you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

So Matt had to sleep in the car after it wouldn't start? Could he not walk home? It couldn't be that far, as they all visit the beach, the Diner, and Salt every day.
    Where does Ash hide the yute when he dives in the window?
    Where do they get their groceries?
    How will Hunter fund his trip? He doesn't work, and eats out at least 5 times a week.
    VJ's 18th, hilarious. He's 23 or 24 at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

They should add a grocery shop to the set. Good excuse for a new family.
    Didn't Alf and Ailsa have a shop at one stage?

I think the show is crap, but I still love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

vladmydad wrote: »

I don't think Ash has been in a coma YET

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    So Matt had to sleep in the car after it wouldn't start? Could he not walk home? It couldn't be that far, as they all visit the beach, the Diner, and Salt every day.
    That was so stupid that he slept out in the car! Did Kat or Phoebe not come home at any stage and see the car or him in it? Did Evie not notice that the car didn't go?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Where does Ash hide the yute when he dives in the window?
    Where do they get their groceries?
    How will Hunter fund his trip? He doesn't work, and eats out at least 5 times a week.
    VJ's 18th, hilarious. He's 23 or 24 at least.

When the doc's family lived there, they used have to get the bus in to Summer Bay, 20 minutes of half an hour of a journey. Then for a while it was closer to town; now it's too far to walk again. These transient houses are a balls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

dee_mc wrote: »
    When the doc's family lived there, they used have to get the bus in to Summer Bay, 20 minutes of half an hour of a journey. Then for a while it was closer to town; now it's too far to walk again. These transient houses are a balls.

Closer each day. Home and away*

*Then farther away again.

Advertisement