Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Kat doing a search of her boyfriends garage which she actually provided money for was ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

the new family does my head in esp. the guy who got with Phoebe, he can't speak properly like he isn't opening his mouth enough or something! I see Alf made another miraculous hospital recovery! Can Nate not be single for 5 mins he already has two failed marriages under his belt..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

jadie wrote: »
    the new family does my head in esp. the guy who got with Phoebe, he can't speak properly like he isn't opening his mouth enough or something! I see Alf made another miraculous hospital recovery! Can Nate not be single for 5 mins he already has two failed marriages under his belt..

I know, I honestly don't know how he got a part in the show, very annoying to listen and look at.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Billie is really starting to annoy me! There is no chemistry with herself and VJ at all. She clearly does not want to be with him. VJ is equally annoying. I do remember my teens many moons ago when crushes were intense and I really wanted to be fancied and liked. But VJ is just pure desperate, a lovesick puppy, it's actually quite embarrassing.

jadie wrote: »
    the new family does my head in esp. the guy who got with Phoebe, he can't speak properly like he isn't opening his mouth enough or something!
    Yes, he doesn't open his mouth when he speaks, just mutters the whole time! I'm guessing this is to make his character seem dark and mysterious.... Trying to be like Brax.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

he's a far cry from Brax that's for sure. He was a great character

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

Had not tuned in for ages and saw the new grown up VJ for the first time last night. He looks old enough to be Leah's brother not her son!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Phoebe is a nosey cow - quizzing the Morgan's over what is going on. Even telling her it's none of her business doesn't stop her harping on. between her calling Brody 'Brods' and Tori calling her 'Phoebs' you'd think they knew each other for years - very annoying.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Completely forgot that Roo and Duncan were brother and sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Completely forgot that Roo and Duncan were brother and sister.

Duncan seems to be recovering well from the head transplant though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

dee_mc wrote: »
    Duncan seems to be recovering well from the head transplant though

He is indestructable: tune into the next few days or weeks and you'll see....

They didn't replace Duncan's actor with a better looking one anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    They didn't replace Duncan's actor with a better looking one anyway.

I am fully straight but I wouldn't have imagined the old Duncan was top of the beauty stakes

stewart_duncan.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I wouldn't find either of them attractive to be honest but the new guy would edge it for me. They could hardly have found an actor with a more different head though, it reminds me if when tall, stocky Pippa was replaced with petite, slim Pippa with no explanation in the 1990s!

Duncan's new head is still 100% better than VJ's. They could have brought him back as an indigenous Australian woman and it would still be more believable than VJ.

Is this the same girl playing Evie? She looks like she's suddenly a 26 year old. Bereavement looks well on her.

Also why is she hanging around the school dressed like a teacher?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I only see H+A now and then. Alf is lepping around again, last time I saw him he could barely speak. What sort of miracle cure happened?

Is this the same girl playing Evie? She looks like she's suddenly a 26 year old. Bereavement looks well on her.

Also why is she hanging around the school dressed like a teacher?

She's doing her practice at the school. Sure she can only be about a year or so older than the students. Strolling around like she has been their for years was very annoying. And Mason with her - were either of them police vetted for the occasion given it was organised fairly quickly?

Ghekko wrote: »
    She's doing her practice at the school. Sure she can only be about a year or so older than the students. Strolling around like she has been their for years was very annoying. And Mason with her - were either of them police vetted for the occasion given it was organised fairly quickly?

Reminds me of when April was treating patients in the hospital 2 months into her medical degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Reminds me of when April was treating patients in the hospital 2 months into her medical degree.

I wouldn't have complained!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

I am glad someone called Nate out on his love rat ways! :)

Matts sister is the most annoying character ever. Hate when she is on the screen.

Matt??? Don't think he has a sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Matt definitely has a little sister Paige I think was her name. There was a storyline with her and his dad having a drinking problem last year or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

He does actually, even though he rarely if ever mentions her now. Wasn't he minding her for a while when he first appeared on the scene?

D'oh. Still though she hasn't been in it for a while. Wonder did post mean Ash's sister?

D'oh. Still though she hasn't been in it for a while. Wonder did post mean Ash's sister?

Sorry
    thought she would be in the Irish one now so didn't think I'd have to use spoilers, she's living with Matt now and Roo at the Aus pace

fin12 wrote: »
    Sorry
    thought she would be in the Irish one now so didn't think I'd have to use spoilers, she's living with Matt now and Roo at the Aus pace

Another annoying pest so? Just when Maddie had left:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,413 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    Matts sister is the most annoying character ever. Hate when she is on the screen.

So is Evie and Phoebe for me :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,964 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

That Justin guy has just the weirdest facial expressions...he goes from looking semi-hot to looking like there is something wrong with him to looking like a serial killer...all in the space of one scene.. bizarre..

Advertisement