Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

And Martha has now popped up in neighbours!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Blingy wrote: »
    Does anyone else wonder how Maddy who hasnt worked a minute in her life can afford to go travelling the world with no definite plans and no plan to come home. Especially since her mum said her treatment in 'the city' is going to cost a fortune (wasn't she going to sue Roo for $400k for the treatment cost).

And then She leaves early today without Matt as if she was going to the other side of the world where in reality (well soap land reality) she was going an hour down the road to 'the city' to start her treatment.
    I know it's a soap but it's so ridiculous or is it only me that thinks that.

I know it's ridiculous, another bad exit storyline but not as bad as Kyle's one. Plus how did she manage to get all her bags out and make-up perfect without waking up Roo & Matt, despite the fact that she has one arm..

• Registered Users Posts: 85,413 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    But sure the City is miles away! And it must be massive. People move the The City and never return. They never pop back for a few hours visit, they have to stay in the Bay for a few days.

Is Annie and Jai still in Japan, Irene never mentioned them anymore :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Ricky looks great, but different.
    Has she had work done, or just lost weight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Sick of Nate. "We need to have a conversation" - what a formal way to speak to your new wife. He's such a child - sulks over the smallest thing. Good luck to Ricky. Hope she runs off to Brax.

• Advertisement

Holy Nate drunk last night, pathetic. Don't like that nosy doctor either with the secret past. I spose he'll end up with her next

I'd say he will. And lo and behold her bold brothers arrive just as the last of the braxtons leave the bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Ghekko wrote: »
    Sick of Nate. "We need to have a conversation" - what a formal way to speak to your new wife. He's such a child - sulks over the smallest thing. Good luck to Ricky. Hope she runs off to Brax.
    Exactly. I don't like his character since he got back with Ricky. It's like he feels he's forced to be with her. The lust disappeared very quickly once the engagement ring went on the finger. I suppose that is partly down to Ricky as she's not over Brax but there's no spark between them.

Why put Ricky back with Nate and have them marry, considering the actress was leaving, pathetic couple and storyline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why put Ricky back with Nate and have them marry, considering the actress was leaving, pathetic couple and storyline

Because every female and male character must be in a relationship at all times and they must share one another around so everyone has a go at eachother. Its like a sunny swingers club.

• Advertisement

Because every female and male character must be in a relationship at all times and they must share one another around so everyone has a go at eachother. Its like a sunny swingers club.
    Ha! My son (aged 11) said something similar but more innocent last night when I was watching H&A - they all take it in turns being each others boyfriends and girlfriends! :D

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Ha! My son (aged 11) said something similar but more innocent last night when I was watching H&A - they all take it in turns being each others boyfriends and girlfriends! :D

STD epidemic plot waiting to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

The caravan park wasn't long getting over the explosion.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Ghekko wrote: »

Ugh. And the way he ended it 'I just want you to be happy'. He seems to like playing the victim in these tragic relationships, first the ex wife, then being who someone who wasn't over her ex. Ricky shouldn't have married in the first place, but I don't think he did much to make her happy.

Actually did have a goofy smile on my face watching brax and Ricky head off into the sunset!!

Was so glad Ricky got back with Brax, it's how it should have been, they really suited each other. Pity they weren't going to stay in the Bay as I liked their characters when they were together.

That kat one needs to lose her job, Jesus can she keep nothing to herself??!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Haven't seen this in ages!!! Is Ricky back with brax??? Turned it on tonite and saw 2 new guys bad mouthing the diner food. Who are they??

trixychic wrote: »
    Haven't seen this in ages!!! Is Ricky back with brax??? Turned it on tonite and saw 2 new guys bad mouthing the diner food. Who are they??

Ricky left with Brax and baby Casey and the newbies are Braxtons 2 aka brothers of the new female doctor

There's a third brother too. He got to shag Phoebe who broke up with cameraman. They move onto the next conquest really fast.

I was only thinking when the three new brothers arrived there is literally no single women left in the Bay for them! On cue Phoebe suddenly breaks up with camera guy and hooks up with one straight away.

• Advertisement

So Phoebe is having breakfast with Brody who tells her that Justin won't be up for ages yet - never gets up before midday. Meanwhile VJ and Billie say they are on the way to get pizza for lunch and ask Hunter and Olivia to join them. Are there different time zones in the Bay? : )

I've had pizza for breakfast..... .I justify it by convincing myself it's lunch...

So 4 years of new bad boys and clashes with locals and secret brothers and abusive father and troubled mother and fights and bad boys gone good and switching partners and murders and kidnaps and jail time and passive aggressiveness on the way

Phoebe shagged two guys in one day the new guys don't look like they are brothers at all and what ages are they supposed to be it's weird all living together like that. Also how did Tori land a big job after being there 5 mins,so unrealistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Ghekko wrote:
    So Phoebe is having breakfast with Brody who tells her that Justin won't be up for ages yet - never gets up before midday. Meanwhile VJ and Billie say they are on the way to get pizza for lunch and ask Hunter and Olivia to join them. Are there different time zones in the Bay? : )

Typical lunchtime in Australia would be 11:30 or so, and they have a bit of an afternoon tea culture too. So pizza around midday sounds reasonable enough, although Phoebe and the new guy must have been having a very late brekkie indeed!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

jadie wrote: »
    Phoebe shagged two guys in one day the new guys don't look like they are brothers at all and what ages are they supposed to be it's weird all living together like that. Also how did Tori land a big job after being there 5 mins,so unrealistic.

I believe they are
    in witness protection, so I assume her job and all the rest was set up for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

The new Mauri fella could be Andy's brother. So badly cast it's hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Wow! Wasn't expecting that ending at all...today's episode rte pace!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Does Alf leave guys???

• Advertisement

trixychic wrote: »
    Does Alf leave guys???
    Leave them where?

Advertisement