Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

All the articles about this story say VJ is 17 so they've obviously aged him up as well as recasting him. They often do it with soap characters but usually when they've been offscreen for an extended period of time. Martha, I think was aged up but her character was gone for years.

It's stretching the realms of believability.
    Shur, do you remember when new Pippa just appeared one day.

HampA2_zpsc8717672.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Shur, do you remember when new Pippa just appeared one day.

HampA2_zpsc8717672.jpg

Or when Hayley went to bed a short blonde lady and woke up a tall red head.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

And Flynn went to bed fit doctor and woke up chubby doctor ha.

Coopaloop wrote: »
    And Flynn went to bed fit doctor and woke up chubby doctor ha.

A chubby doctor who was constantly running on the beach but never lost any weight. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

A chubby doctor who was constantly running on the beach but never lost any weight. :)

Hahahahahaha gas. Yet I still religiously watch it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

I know I should feel sorry for Nate blaming himself...but all I can think is my God he is insufferable!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

They could've done a better job with maddie's costume. 💪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

What a fantastic hospital. Everyone has a private room, no public wards, no trolleys in corridors, and never a mention of health insurance. HSE take note!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Just catching up with the weeks episodes. How did Alf know that Tank caused the explosion, before Skye revealed it in the house to everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

max life wrote:
    Just catching up with the weeks episodes. How did Alf know that Tank caused the explosion, before Skye revealed it in the house to everyone?

Think him and Roo found Skye crying in the diner and she told them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was Tank and Andy both equally to blame :confused:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was Tank and Andy both equally to blame :confused:

I thought that too, but then Kat (I think!) said it was because Andy started the fight, he was the reason the gas cylinders were knocked over. Bit strange though if Tank gets off scot free :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

But who was responsible for the dodgy wiring? I think Alf should be held accountable for that bit - can you imagine how that would pan out!
    Poor Irene. Missing for days and nobody cares now that one text has been received.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Did anyone else notice that Maddies left amputated arm became a right amputated arm in the latter part of today's episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭roosterman71

vektarman wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice that Maddies left amputated arm became a right amputated arm in the latter part of today's episode.

She was in a mirror

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭sillysocks

She was looking in the mirror! Strangely was just catching up on today's episode when I saw this post and two minutes later the scene came on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

She was looking in the mirror.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Seriously though. Its just one incestuous merry go round with regard the dating scene in Summerbay.
    At this stage I think Andy, Nate, Phoebe, Ricky, Hannah, Brax, Kat,Dennie, Charlotte, Chris (Im sure there is a dozen more as well)have all swapped and changed partners between themselves. Surprised an STD hasn't developed around the area.

Then there vis the younger characters. I barely watch it due to its time and how bad its gone since those Braxtons arrived but anytime I do, they all have different relationships.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Did they find maddie?
    What did they do with her?

I feel awful for Irene. Talk about out of sight, out of mind.

So was it Irene's deranged son who kidnapped her who also raped Billy :confused: thus Billy's baby is Irene's grandchild

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So was it Irene's deranged son who kidnapped her who also raped Billy :confused: thus Billy's baby is Irene's grandchild

Oh I hadn't thought of it like that, really screwed up if that's the case!

Addle wrote: »
    Did they find maddie?
    What did they do with her?

I feel awful for Irene. Talk about out of sight, out of mind.

Yes, they tracked her down to the motel/hotel place as she used the joint account - her and Matt's card to pay for it. She is back in hospital and ok as far as I know!

Was watching H&A about 5 mins behind live tv today. When I finished Neighbours had started (which I don't watch). Who was on the screen only the guy who played Spencer in H&A now on Neighbours!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Was watching H&A about 5 mins behind live tv today. When I finished Neighbours had started (which I don't watch). Who was on the screen only the guy who played Spencer in H&A now on Neighbours!

Is he in a school uniform in it? He did the HSE (Leaving cert) 8 times in Summer Bay. A 25 year old in a school uniform, it was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Is he in a school uniform in it? He did the HSE (Leaving cert) 8 times in Summer Bay. A 25 year old in a school uniform, it was hilarious.

I don't watch Neighbours but think he is a priest in it.

kitten_k wrote: »
    I don't watch Neighbours but think he is a priest in it.

Yes he is Fr. Jack

Half the cast of Neighbours must be ex H&A now. Brad and Terese are both former Summer Bay residents and Susan's niece is too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Does anyone else wonder how Maddy who hasnt worked a minute in her life can afford to go travelling the world with no definite plans and no plan to come home. Especially since her mum said her treatment in 'the city' is going to cost a fortune (wasn't she going to sue Roo for $400k for the treatment cost).

And then She leaves early today without Matt as if she was going to the other side of the world where in reality (well soap land reality) she was going an hour down the road to 'the city' to start her treatment.
    I know it's a soap but it's so ridiculous or is it only me that thinks that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭snowgal

sure thats Home and Away for ye! I had to laugh last night, I could see Maddies arm tucked in behind her back through the sheer black outfit she was wearing!!:D

yes like all Matt has to do is go to the city and see her in reality, BUT this is the way they do it in the bay! still love watching it...

• Advertisement

But sure the City is miles away! And it must be massive. People move the The City and never return. They never pop back for a few hours visit, they have to stay in the Bay for a few days.

Advertisement