Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official bitch about daily life in UL

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Thanks so much for that - massive help! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

mud wrote: »
    Working ok for me.

I can't log in still

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Adam_M

Try resetting your password here:

https://outside.ul.ie/passwordreset/StudentChangePassword.aspx

And try your current password as your date of birth under the following format

12Jan1989 and then put in a new password

I know a few that have reset it and its worked for them, even though they had previously reset it last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

sup_dude wrote: »
    I can't log in still

Working for me as well. Are you sure you're using the correct password? If you haven't reset it since last week it was set back to the original password ie your d.o.b in the following format 01Jan1990

Reset it when the email first came out. Have tried my new password, my old password and my date of birth, it still won't let me in

• Advertisement

Reset it again using with DOB as your current password then put in a new password then try again on Sulis.

Adam_M wrote: »
    Reset it again using with DOB as your current password then put in a new password then try again on Sulis.

Keeps telling me password not reset, even with a completely different new password and all the requirements written below

I'm not sure so my friend. Is it urgent that you get on Sulis? Could you get someone who can access it from your course to send on notes etc as there is no chance of contacting ITD today.

Ah I'm sure it can wait, it was just to go back over requirements for an assignment due tomorrow, I couldn't remember them. I can finish it this evening though when I get back up to Limerick! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 OneMoreThing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

It's nice that current sabbats and past SU president are having a giant bitching session on facebook

Just so everyone can see how egotistical and petty some of them are

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

Fishooks12 wrote: »
    It's nice that current sabbats and past SU president are having a giant bitching session on facebook

Screen caps?

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

Thomond internet is poo at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

Just another reason why i haven't been in the su much this past year.

Skyrim wrote: »
    Just another reason why i haven't been in the su much this past year.

Bunch of ego maniacs, bar one or 2

Bunch of ego maniacs, bar one or 2

I'm just sick of it. I know they have a tough job but between everything that has happened this year, i barely go in now. That squabble between the CO and CSO officers and the agm fiasco was pretty bizarre and this is just more frustrating. Also forgot to mention the SU cliquey nature.

Skyrim wrote: »
    I'm just sick of it. I know they have a tough job but between everything that has happened this year, i barely go in now. That squabble between the CO and CSO officers and the agm fiasco was pretty bizarre and this is just more frustrating. Also forgot to mention the SU cliquey nature.

We're a laughing stock to the other SU's

People give out the second anyone mentions a cliquey nature in the ULSU, but sadly it's true

You only have to look on facebook around UCD, WIT, TCD SU elections to see the increased level of interest in students in other colleges in their SU

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Nockz wrote: »
    Screen caps?

I capped some earlier. Not sure if there's more or not:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78201432&postcount=7

We're a laughing stock to the other SU's

People give out the second anyone mentions a cliquey nature in the ULSU, but sadly it's true

You only have to look on facebook around UCD, WIT, TCD SU elections to see the increased level of interest in students in other colleges in their SU

It is true sadly. Majority of people i know here, have nothing to do with it. I barely knew there was an election here last month. I wouldn't be too familiar with the various student unions in the other colleges, but they probably make a bigger effort to interact with the student population.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Someone make my Co-Op decisions for me? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Someone make my Co-Op decisions for me? :(

As long it's not left up to the Co-op office to make you Co-op decisions you should be alright :p

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Thomond internet is poo at the minute.

Yeah it kept breaking down every few minutes!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

My wedges from the shop today were not crispy and were a bit soggy.
    Not happy.

cup of tea wrote: »
    As long it's not left up to the Co-op office to make you Co-op decisions you should be alright :p

I'd gladly let them at this stage. I suck at decisions. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

lkionm wrote: »
    Not happy.
    I think they're mixing the wedges, they look different. Some of the wedges in the box look the same and the rest are different. Serious issues going on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

I don't once recall being told that we had to fill out a form about our pre coop learning objectives. That's smashing.

Last lecture of first year just finished :(

Just exams left... must say, after that, I'm gonna miss the place for the summer! Far more craic here

Not happy.

Yum! The way I prefer them! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Not happy.

My usual chicken roll has now changed to a "jumbo chicken roll" and is 4.20. I only get two fillings ffs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

They used to be 3.80 right with a bitta mayo and a cheese?

probably the start of the privitisation and cutting out the free cheese and stuff.

Could they not see the wedges were a bit underdone and left them in the oven for 5 minutes longer?
    Or not mix old and new ones.

Advertisement