If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the current 'offers' for boardies ?

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Mwexford Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :mad:

Apologies for that - PM now sent!

Not good news I'm afraid the fast typing boardies beat you to that 32" ambi - but we are doing a trawl of all OB and ex display TV and we will offer it 1st to the boardies who posted earlier in the sale - so keep the faith - we're hope to find you something!

If we have not replied to any other post up to #171 at this stage please PM me and I will make you a priority,

Thnaks again,

john Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Looks like you missed my Post

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

I look forward to see what you have to say about my post #190! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

I was in earlyish but missed out on the amazingly cheap Philips 42 and 32 ambilights. John Mc sent me a nice pm the day after the sale that he will do a stock check for similar tvs and see if I'm interested. You cannot fault his, or his company's level of service. Thats why I'd have no hesitation buying from him again (after spending over €2,500 on new tv and amp/speakers from Richersounds this year).

However, I would make a suggestion if there was another sale like this one -

Some Boardsies are too quick off the draw for us older types (especially me who was cleaning up children puke when the sale started :eek:). Perhaps when another sale is organised, John Mc can use a handicap system (like golf) that will delay the younger and faster typing Boardsies and give us older ones a chance ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DesG

Can I just say a big thanks to John for sorting me out a cracking deal!

I have no hesitation in recommending Richer Sounds to anyone looking for a good deal on AV gear. In fact I'll probably be back soon to grab a TV or two once I decide what I need!

Thanks again John, and I wish you even more success in the future.

Cheers, Des.

(Drinking a nice cuppa from his new Richer Sounds Mug)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Richersounds guys - I posted earlier in the thread about the 42 inch lcd but was far far too slow. Is there another tv preferably 37 inch (although I may settle for 32!) available for 500 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Thanks for your PM John, I've replied to same.

Pity I can't count!! :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Thumbs up with the way John dealt with this thread.
    Item i was looking for was gone already but i received a pretty good offer in stead.
    Unfortunately it was too much over budget to take the offer but once i have the euros spare to spend i dont think i will look any further than Richersounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭mcdonrob

Great stuff and thanks to John & Co.

You've certainly proved yourselves with this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

what great service, sitting here playing with my new DVD recorder already

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

Deleted. Will PM you John.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭piaget

For anyone that was lucky enough to get the Pioneer 550 DVD recorder, I got one from John in the summer and they are an excellent piece of kit and really easy to use. I was too late to catch any of the cheap TV's this time (need to get a new sofa so funds are earmarked by "her indoors"). I an hoping to pickup a micro system in the new year though either Denon or Yamaha, if anyone got one recently what speakers did you pick. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Wolff

Marantz SR7002 Silver – 1 Brand new boxed – was £999.95/€1249.99 – Now £499.95/€599.99
    Marantz SR7002 Silver – Ex demo (never been switched on) One Button broken needs to be superglued! – Was £999.95/€1249.99 – Now £299.95/€369.99

either of these still available ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Hi John,

Replied to your PM via PM and email, but not received a response yet. I know you're probably still up to your eyes, just don't want to miss out on anything.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

blastman wrote: »
    Hi John,

Replied to your PM via PM and email, but not received a response yet. I know you're probably still up to your eyes, just don't want to miss out on anything.

Cheers.

I'm just off the phone with them there.

There is a slight delay on contacting people. I'm not 100% sure but i think it was due to staff illness.

Expect a call shortly anyways.

Once again, Thanks Richersounds, I'll deffo be recommending you to friends and family.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Ah, thanks Doodee.

Probably explains the delay.

Sound, thanks Doodee.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Got my stuff today. Delighted with it.

Yeah a few of the guys have been sick so they've been even busier because of it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

That nice DHL man paid me a visit................... great stuff ! ! !

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Came home from work to find a big Richersounds box in the hall. Its like Christmas has come early this year.

Well done John, Kenny and all the lads and ladies in Richersounds for the outstanding service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭kmb

johnmc wrote: »
    Mwexford Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :mad:

Apologies for that - PM now sent!

Not good news I'm afraid the fast typing boardies beat you to that 32" ambi - but we are doing a trawl of all OB and ex display TV and we will offer it 1st to the boardies who posted earlier in the sale - so keep the faith - we're hope to find you something!

If we have not replied to any other post up to #171 at this stage please PM me and I will make you a priority,

Thnaks again,

john Mc

Hello John,
    I am waiting for this, hopefully you will have details shortly as i just missed out on the 42",second place!!

Kind Regards,
    Kieran

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Neilw

Has anyone had a reply from John? I sent him an email and also a PM but no reply.

I know there were problems with staff members off sick for the past while, has this been resolved?

Thanks,
    Neil.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

I hadnt got a response so I gave them a call.
    The delay aswell I think was down to them ordering in the onkyp 606 black for anyone that ordered.
    Anyway my stuff is on it's way so I'm like a child waiting for Santa.

byte

floydmoon1 wrote: »
    I hadnt got a response so I gave them a call.
    The delay aswell I think was down to them ordering in the onkyp 606 black for anyone that ordered.
    Anyway my stuff is on it's way so I'm like a child waiting for Santa.
    Did you order the 606?

That's what I'm awaiting, though no call to say it's been shipped yet. I did try ringing websales a few times today, but it rang out until getting put through to a answering machine that has no room for more messages! These guys must be up to their eyes!

I just hope I get the Onkyo 606 soon. Can't wait to play with new toy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

Hye byte.

Yeah 606 was part of my order.
    Recieved it today.
    Try the below numbers to call them

04890330044 or else the two numbers that were on John's email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 newtoEU

when is the next sale
    sad i missed it

byte

floydmoon1 wrote: »
    Hye byte.

Yeah 606 was part of my order.
    Recieved it today.
    Try the below numbers to call them

04890330044 or else the two numbers that were on John's email.
    Hi.

Funny enough, I received mine today!

I'm well pleased with it, have it mostly set up, just have to calibrate the speakers now, and get a preamp for the turntable. Was pretty simple to set up, though I'm sure there's more tweaking I can do to make it even better.

Thanks to JohnMc for the offer. It's a steal! :D

Hmm, still no response here.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

blastman wrote: »
    Hmm, still no response here.

you can get through but it takes time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭rayfitzharris

Hi John,
    Im looking to purchase this tv
    http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=SONY-KDL46W4500

is it possible for you to get it from across the water?

Best regards,
    Ray

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.