If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the current 'offers' for boardies ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Some great deals there, I've bought from richersounds in the past and was very impressed. If there are any 42" LCDs or similar going at a good price, can you let me know please..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

John,

As the Onkyo stuff is very popular I just wondering if there is a Onkyo TXSR876 lurking around in your stock?

In addition to this, I'm looking for a Panasonic 46PZ85 or 80

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I don't actually want anything atm but I just wanted to say fair fùcking play to RicherSounds for putting the offers on. There's some really good deals there and hopefully deals like this will come from the other commercial interactive forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 smithysmith

Philips 42PFL7662 – 42” Ambilight Full HD LCD TV– Ex Demo – Was £899.95/€1129.95 – Now £399.95/€499.95,
    If theres any left please PM me, very interested!
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Marantz DV4200 DVD Player Black in bits / original box– Lets not mess around here! - £1/€1 – free shipping!
    Teac SLD90 – Tabletop radio – 1950 style! – Boxed - Was £69.95/€89.99 – First £5/€5 gets it!
    Teac DV-H350 – DVD Player Original Box Was £Lots/ - Now £1 /€1

and many thanks !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

If not too late!

Marantz SR5500 – AV Receiver Black – Boxed – Was £350/€440 – Now £99/€129
    Monitor Audio – Bronze Centre speaker – Was £149.95/€189.95 – Now £69.95/€89.95
    Cambridge Audio S30 Black Speakers – Retail was £119.95/€150 – as new – 1 pair only – Now £49.95/€59
    OR 2 x of these if possible Cambridge S30 – Stereo speakers – What Hifi 5 Star – Boxed as new – Were £119.95/€149.95 – Now £49.95/€59.99

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Wow, awesome list guys.
    Not til after the wedding tho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29 mulletamoeba

just stumbled across this and the eyes nearly popped out of the old head. i'm a bit late out of the traps but if by any chance there's any of these left, or any other large tvs, please drop me a line. as ronan keating would say, FAIR PLAY!

Philips 42PFL7662 – 42” Ambilight Full HD LCD TV– Ex Demo – Was £899.95/€1129.95 – Now £399.95/€499.95

• Registered Users Posts: 8,871 ✭✭✭Soarer

Onkyo TXSR875 Receiver Black 3 units in stock – Was £999/£799 / €1299/€999 – Now £499/€599

Any chance of getting one of these for €500 shipped?
    Or even taking my 605 in part exchange?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Philips 20PFL4122 – 20” LCD TV – Retail was £270/€329 – no box, but all bits – Now £119.95/€149

Any chance of getting this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭antomack

Is the Archos 405 the 2GB or 30GB version?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I'm interested in one of these if there are an left:

42PFL7662 – 42” Ambilight Full HD LCD TV– Ex Demo – Was £899.95/€1129.95 – Now £399.95/€499.95

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Teac CRH255 Open Box – 2 Pieces only – Top quality CD/Tuner/USB in Micro system – Was £249.95/€309.95 – Now £99.95/€99.95
    - please and thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Interested in:

Cambridge Audio 640A Amplifier Black (what hifi 5 Star reviewed) – Was £299.95/€379.95 – Now £119.95/€139.99
    Cambridge S30 – Stereo speakers – What Hifi 5 Star – Boxed as new – Were £119.95/€149.95 – Now £49.95/€59.99
    Marantz CD5001 OSE CD Player – Silver – Boxed as new – Retail was £229/€289 – Now £109/€139

Mix of silver and black above, could you possible do both amp and cd player in one colour, doesn't matter which?

Would you throw in a bit of decent speaker wire/interconnect? :)

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Pedro76

I'm in the market for a DVD/HD recorder if there's any left, the bigger the HD the better eg 160GB+

If I'm too late keep up the good work anyway, splendid jobs guys.

Pedro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Whyner

No PM sent.

Anyone else not get one? I posted on the 31st. Guess I'll just contact them directly...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 cliffo27

no havent recieved any PM either...and I posted my list on Thursday night/early Fri morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

same here - posted early enough on Friday but no word yet.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys, John Mc here from Richer Sounds - apologies for the delay in posting PM's to all - we are back working on it again this afternoon (ill deserved day off yesterday!) - we have sent over 100 PM's and emails over the last couple of days and we hope to clear the backlog by Tuesday evening - as ever please dont hesitate to contact me directly on 01.843.9231 or via johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will revert directly as soon as possible,

Apologies again for the delay,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 9 workdodger

I have already put my name down for one of the below but if there are any more left I would love a second (1 christmas present sorted)

Philips SRU9600 Prestigo Programmable Remote Control Brand New Boxed 20 available– Was £79.95/€99.99 – now £29.95/€39.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Would love one of these if still available.

Philips 42PFL7662 – 42” Ambilight Full HD LCD TV– Ex Demo – Was £899.95/€1129.95 – Now £399.95/€499.95

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭positron

I think like a dozen people have asked for the same 42" Philips LCD so far, including myself! :D I posted on Thursday evening aroud 11pm, and got a lovely PM from JohnMc saying its gone to someone quicker than me..! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

positron wrote: »
    I think like a dozen people have asked for the same 42" Philips LCD so far, including myself! :D I posted on Thursday evening aroud 11pm, and got a lovely PM from JohnMc saying its gone to someone quicker than me..! :D

So if you didnt get a PM saying its gone you are in with a shout of still getting your order?

On Friday morning i ordered the Philips 20PFL4122 – 20” LCD TV – Retail was £270/€329 – no box, but all bits – Now £109.95/€139.

I havent heard anything yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭kmb

Hi positron,you think thats bad,i was second and beaten by a minute for that tv!!

Now thats sore,ouch.

Also got a nice email from John who is checking any options for me but i may just get the 42pfl7603 if theres no open box alternatives.

Regards,

Kieran

Deedsie,

apologies for the delay but we did send you a PM quite literally one minute before you sent your last post! - Apologies again for the delay!

We are still working our way through EVERY post and replying to each and every boardie - we are currently up to post #170 - so please keep the faith!

ATB
    John Mc
    Deedsie wrote: »
    So if you didnt get a PM saying its gone you are in with a shout of still getting your order?

On Friday morning i ordered the Philips 20PFL4122 – 20” LCD TV – Retail was £270/€329 – no box, but all bits – Now £109.95/€139.

I havent heard anything yet?

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

johnmc wrote: »
    We are still working our way through EVERY post and replying to each and every boardie - we are currently up to post #170 - so please keep the faith!

ATB
    John Mc
    Did you overlook my post then (#168)? :(

*keeps eye on inbox!* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DesG

johnmc wrote: »

I never received a PM? Post #98

Cheers, Des.

Des,

apologies - yes you are dead right! I have asked the guys to check stock on that model as we currently have them up on ebay as well and I dont want to double sell them !

I am pretty sure I DO have 2 pieces left - however I am personally in Belfast tomorrow and i will dig to see exactly how many are left and if I have 3 I will do them all for €50!!!

If I dont call please drop me a line directly to kick me into action - I will PM you my personal mobile!

(that really should be everyone answered up to #171!) (I Hope!)

ATB,

John Mc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭mwexford

John i posted at no 50 but didn't hear anything

• Advertisement

Dear Boardies,

John Mc here from Richer Sounds - just a quick note to thank you all for the amazing reaction to our 1st Boardies exclusive Open box sale.

Due to the amazing amount of replies we are now closing the sale - however we will still answer E V E R Y post so if you have a query please do post.

It is our aim to answer every query by tomorrow, Tuesday night (it could be a late one guys!!)

We will also post within the next 10 days or so a new list of what's remaining to save you guys having to work through every post (I know how difficult that is!

Once again thank each and every boardie who has posted and I look forward to chatting to you all soon!

john Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.