If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the current 'offers' for boardies ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

John fair play to you for releasing more Onkyo 606s for us, you just made a lot of boardies very happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

Pioneer VSX817 – 7.1 AV Receiver - – Was £249.95/€319.99 – Now £79.95/€99.99
    can i offer - 90euros including shipping????

and can you add one euro dvd player if available

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭hurleyd

I'll take a new Onkyo 606 in black and the Tannoy SFX set if they are still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

Tannoy SFX5.1 5.1 AV Speaker & Subwoofer system in Black - Boxed as new- just came back into stock today! – Customer wanted Silver! – Was £299.95/€379.99 Now £189.95/€229.99

You persuaded me John :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 7samurai

Yeah I will change to a brand new onkyo black for 369 euro. Would also be interested in a black 5.1 speaker system as well other than the tannoy sfx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭hughes2558

Teac CRH255 Open Box – 2 Pieces only – Top quality CD/Tuner/USB in Micro system – Was £249.95/€309.95 – Now £99.95/€99.95
    Sorry John does this come with speakers.?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

John what colour is the Teac SLD90 tabletop radio

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

Onkyo TXSR606 7.1 AV Receiver – 2 units in stock - Black – As new – Was £399.95/€500 – Now £279/€350

Tannoy SFX5.1 5.1 AV Speaker & Subwoofer system in Black - Boxed as new- just came back into stock today! – Customer wanted Silver! – Was £299.95/€379.99 Now £189.95/€229.99

Please and thankis!

DOH too slow!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

ahhh think i was too late deciding on getting the tannoy 5.1 speakers.

Pleae tell me you have some for me john:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Marantz DV4200 DVD Player Black in bits / original box– Lets not mess around here! - £1/€1 – free shipping!

Are you serious?? If it works throw it in, it'll keep the kids happy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭ChipPanBuddha

Cambridge Audio 640A Amplifier Black
    Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mcgowaner wrote: »
    John what colour is the Teac SLD90 tabletop radio

McGowaner - no idea! But I like your style - asking the colour of a £5 radio with a 95% reduction! - you should be working for me as a buyer - You can have it free of charge - (Does the colour still matter!);)

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Philips 42PFL7662 – 42” Ambilight Full HD LCD TV– Ex Demo – Was £899.95/€1129.95 – Now £399.95/€499.95
    Philips 32PFL7962 – 32” Ambilight LCD TV – 2 Available - Was £599.95/€749.95 – Now £299.95/€389.95

My Kids are sick and I've spent the past hour cleaning up regurgitated dinner:eek: so I'm off to a late start but if either of the above are available, I'll take one John

Thanks

David

Marantz DV4200 DVD Player Black in bits / original box– Lets not mess around here! - £1/€1 – free shipping!

I will take that if still there

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

John,

I posted earlier on for an Onkyo 606 in the sale, Thiink I was the fifth bidder ? Given that the new ones have been included, I'll take a black one please !

Ritz.

johnmc wrote: »
    McGowaner - no idea! But I like your style - asking the colour of a £5 radio with a 95% reduction! - you should be working for me as a buyer - You can have it free of charge - (Does the colour still matter!);)

No I'll take that free of charge then, you legend.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

johnmc wrote: »
    Guys Given The ONKYO TXSR606 are popular I will release 10 PIECES only - Brand new colour of Boardies choice at just £299/€369.99 - If you have already booked an open boxer - you'e welcome to change your mind!

I'll take one in silver please ! :D

Boardies,
    As before if you have missed your 1st choice please post anyway and we will have another dig and do our best to find you something comparable - I have 18 months worth of open box to clear and the list is just scratching the surface!
    Thanks for your interest so far!

John Mc

http://www.goldenspiders.ie/publicvoting.php
    Please vote for Boards.ie

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

John,

Ye had me hunkered over the PC since 8.30 praying for a Panny 37 or 42PX80 - no chance you've one lurking upstairs that you want to put up??

Whats the difference between the PX8 and PX80B? (poss. reply by pm to avoid cluttering the thread?)

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

Philips 32PFL7962 – 32” Ambilight LCD TV – 2 Available - Was £599.95/€749.95 – Now £299.95/€389.95

I know I'm really late, I'm a taxi driving mum and training just finished

• Advertisement

Teac DV-H350,

If its still there, thanks John.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Larry Bee

Teac CRH255 Open Box – 2 Pieces only – Top quality CD/Tuner/USB in Micro system – Was £249.95/€309.95 – Now £99.95/€99.95

Not sure if I got the telly so I might as well get one of these if there are still any left.

But if both are still available I'll take them

Thanks
    John

Aqua, Prefer to keep it public! The main difference is that the PX8 drops one HDMI input, 500 page teletext against 1000 page, No Natural vision filter (wot??), contrast ratio 10,000:1 V's 15,000:1, thats it as far as I know off the top of my very bald head!

ATB,

John Mc
    What about the PX60 at the crazy price off the list - or make me an offer!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 AJF

Philips 42PFL7662 – 42” Ambilight Full HD LCD TV– Ex Demo – Was £899.95/€1129.95 – Now £399.95/€499.95

Mad Late!! But just on the off chance!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Celt1

Pioneer DVR550 please John if either No.1 or 2 back out....Tnx

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭hughes2558

Do speakers come with the Teac CRH255 Open Box – 2 Pieces only – Top quality CD/Tuner/USB in Micro system – Was £249.95/€309.95 – Now £99.95/€99.95. If so I will take one.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭rafared

Onkyo 875 Black please!!!!!

Monitor audio Bronze rears.
    Monitor audio Bronze Floorstanders
    Monitor Audio Sub woofer
    Monitor Audio centre

And any 32" telly you can do a deal on please john.

mcgowaner wrote: »
    Teac DV-H350,

If its still there, thanks John.

McGowaner that teac DV350 is pink with red stripes and blue dots - is that okay

Guys,

Dont forget we will contact everyone via PM over the next 24 hours - so to be fair to everyone please check your PM's so we can make second offers to the next Boardie on the list - if you would like to send us your contact details you can either email me directly to johnmc@richersounds.ie or of course PM me - Please do not include Credit Card details for your own security!

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Pioneer DV600 HDMI DVD Player – Was £149.95/€189.99 – Now £69.95/€69.99

Also this please. I don't think anyone else has taken it.
    Do you know if it's mutli region or easily made multi region.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.