Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Nocturnal official Halloween Season Thread!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Nerin wrote: »
    i'm in your pubs paganing up the place

Oh hai, i upgraded your gods

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

To what?? :eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Kharn wrote: »
    To what?? :eek:

S-Gods.

(See what I did there?)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Moonspell wrote: »
    Well, we do have "Carnaval" - you guys know that famous parade in Rio de Janeiro around February/March.. and minus the the hot weather we do go out in fancy bikinis or fancy dressings

Hows so?? I am portuguese, therefore I must be, What?? :mad:

Wish I rememberd what hello was in Portugese. It's not vai te fuder anyway... Hmmm.

Nah Samhain is the Irish word for November. It's also our word for Halloween.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Moonspell

Wish I rememberd what hello was in Portugese. It's not vai te fuder anyway... Hmmm.

Nah Samhain is the Irish word for November. It's also our word for Halloween.

No it is not.. Not one bit close, more like the opposite insulting you :(

Hello = Olá ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Moonspell wrote: »
    No it is not.. Not one bit close, more like the opposite insulting you :(

Hello = Olá ;)

Ah I know. ^^

It's the only Portugese I know really other than obrigado and a few things like that. ^^

It's a really hard language to pick up, but it sounds purty. ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

If any of you kids are heading the Hallowe'en Boards Beers next weekend. Don't foget to vote in the poll *HERE*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

jimbobak47 provides us with this

and werewolfsalami with this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

If anoyone wants any of the pics resizing for your sigs drop me a pm with a link to the pic and ill happily do it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

We're doing this thing called Boo Buddies at work. It's like secret santa but on the day of Halloween you can either leave a little gift for your boo buddy on their desk or hidden somewhere or you can play a trick on them. Some of the tricks people are planning sound really evil!

I picked out a really quiet girl from IT so I can't really play a trick on her. Boo-urns! I was going to do a reasure hunt around the office with a little something hidden at the end but I'm not sure. Any suggestions are more than welcome!

They're not really in to Halloween in NZ but I'm trying to big it up. I love Halloween!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

watna wrote: »
    We're doing this thing called Boo Buddies at work. It's like secret santa but on the day of Halloween you can either leave a little gift for your boo buddy on their desk or hidden somewhere or you can play a trick on them. Some of the tricks people are planning sound really evil!

I picked out a really quiet girl from IT so I can't really play a trick on her. Boo-urns! I was going to do a reasure hunt around the office with a little something hidden at the end but I'm not sure. Any suggestions are more than welcome!

They're not really in to Halloween in NZ but I'm trying to big it up. I love Halloween!

That sounds like fun!! Nocturnal Forum Boo Buddies would be fun...;)
    My most memorable Halloweens have involved vandalism....Against me - not by me, sadly:(:p
    Anyway, I have no suggestions but fair play to you bringing halloween fun to NZ:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Have kinda left this till last minute soo guys can you help suggest a costume for me please?:):o

Have kinda left this till last minute soo guys can you help suggest a costume for me please?:):o

Euro shops are your friend. Theres endless possibilities. Ninja or pirate are easy to do ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Went to stock up on Halloween decorations yesterday. Was throughly disappointed on walking through the local garden centre / homeware places and seeing wall-to-wall christmas trees and singing Santas. :(

Agree on the pound shops though- got a load of Halloween stuff in there yesterday. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

B&Q are selling all there Halloween decoration at half price if your still looking.
    Acacia wrote: »
    Went to stock up on Halloween decorations yesterday. Was throughly disappointed on walking through the local garden centre / homeware places and seeing wall-to-wall christmas trees and singing Santas. :(

Agree on the pound shops though- got a load of Halloween stuff in there yesterday. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

Nerin wrote: »
    Euro shops are your friend. Theres endless possibilities. Ninja or pirate are easy to do ;)
    I live in Euro shops come halloween and christmas. Just decorated my whole house for a 4th and 1st halloween birthday party. OH it was fun. I think i had as much fun as the kids lol... maybe more;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    B&Q are selling all there Halloween decoration at half price if your still looking.

Thanks. :) B & Q were one of the shops I was looking in though and they only had a very small Halloween display in the midst of a sea of tinsel and fairy lights. :pac:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE
    sould really have pumkin smilies

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Halloween.png

ha ha ha ha ha ha, oh i nearly wet myself lol.

• Advertisement

Genius. Come on folks,fill this thread with halloween links, videos and pictures!

what happens when you eat to many halloween treats

http://www.funnychoice.com/view-Halloween-Pumpkin-pictures-4823.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

*Sticks?...check, skulls...check, pumpkins?...check...*
    AllHallowsEve1.jpg
    Halloween-decoration.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

UUUUHHHH i like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

n636346843_1545745_9524.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 51,719 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

13.jpg

11.jpg

deathstarif3.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

halloween_1.jpg

:D
    myspacehalloweencostumelr2.jpg

• Advertisement

Inspired by random chatbox. Happy Halloween everyone.:)

picture.php?albumid=76&pictureid=1265

Advertisement