Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most stunning / gorgeous person you've seen in real life

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Jordan, Jodie Marsh and Chris DeBurgh.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭damienmcd

When I was working on John Rogerson's Quay a few years ago there was a girl who used be on the mainline train going through Malahide every morning.

She had the most beautiful eyes and most amazing smile I've ever seen. Absolute stunner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭ihadu

Howth Summit Shop Girl.

*i'm too old and pervy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Mask wrote: »
    The shop at Howth summit. Obviously not the actual shop but the girl that works there. :o
    ihadu wrote: »
    Howth Summit Shop Girl.

*i'm too old and pervy

Must be something in this :D May have to pay a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

There was a blonde Polish lass in 'the bar' last night, frikkin gorgeous. Mmmmmmmmmm mmmmm mm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

cornbb wrote: »
    Some girl who works in some café in Moate. Yowza! She was amazing.

I know who you mean.....she is a stunner. lithuanian.

one of the prettiest irish girls i've met was velcrogirl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Saw a girl at a birthday me and my mate gatecrashed and was blown away! But felt awkward in saying something.:o Was in the Front Door about 2 weeks later and with a bit of dutch courage:cool: went up to her.

Pure B1TCH!!!!!!!!!!:P Stikingly beautiful though, half Argentinian/half Spiddeal.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

Remember seeing a girl who worked in "Heirlooms" in Cruises St. Limerick who was an absolute stunner... Everyone got rather crap Christmas presents from "Heirlooms" that year...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Hi, new around, be gentle!

There are two young ladies who I would describe as the most stunning Ive ever met.

One was Fiona (no surname, unless you ask nicely!!) who I met on a beach in Clonakilty millions of years ago. She had (and apparently still has) the most gorgeous eyes ever. Huge and blue. Earned the nickname Gizmo on account of their size.

The other is the Latvian barmaid who works in McTurcaills. The only way to describe her is that she is a fun size version of Georgia Salpa :D She smells beautiful too (well she did today, anyway!)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    A waitress in a cafe in Bonn last year, tall, slim, brown skin, curly golden hair, big beautiful eyes, luscious lips......definitely the most drop dead gorgeous women I've ever seen

That chick was fricking gorgeous. Couldn't handle a breakfast order to save her life but I forgave her in a second.
    Don't tell the OH I posted this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭chezzer

In Los Angeles Airport a girl from El Al ....

unbelievable ......

I was in Israel a few months ago....

Israeli women are unreal ...

11/10...

Advertisement