Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most stunning / gorgeous person you've seen in real life

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Messed Up Mind

Not being a sap or anything, but I think my boyfriend is the most stunning person i've ever seen. Just sayin'....

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

taidghbaby wrote: »
    Aoibhinn Ní Shúilleabháin

http://www.castlebar.ie/photos/mdonnelly/rose-of-tralee/glry/index/mu6h0142_aoibh_on_banner_fitn.html

seen her a couple of months ago near college green! maybe it was because it was raining, everything was grey and she stood out from the crowd! also she's pint-sized and i was tempted to put her i my pocket!!

she seen me staring at her and gave me a smile......you know the one that says ive seen your face now buddy and if i ever see it again im gonna have your ass locked up you stalking motha-focka :(
    Haha, I know her, used to see her around the UCD maths department all the time!

She's pretty hot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 john77

there's a girl working on checkout no. 22 in the Leclerc supermarche in Avranches in Normandy, France who is the most beautiful creation i've ever seen. noticed her (back in July on my hols) as i was going into the shop & thought wow, so when i'd got what i was looking for i headed for her checkout, even though the checkout next to her had a shorter queue. this girl's eyes were like magnets so i just ignored the one at the next checkout calling me over when her checkout was free:). I forgot to weigh my tomatoes too, so we were waiting there for a couple of minutes while her colleague went to weigh them. I couldn't help just staring at her, but she wasn't bothered, just smiled and blushed ever so slightly. if my brain could have remembered how to speak, i'd have blurted out je t'aime, oui je t'aime right there & then, but of course i couldn't function at all...c'est la vie...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

taidghbaby wrote: »
    Aoibhinn Ní Shúilleabháin

http://www.castlebar.ie/photos/mdonnelly/rose-of-tralee/glry/index/mu6h0142_aoibh_on_banner_fitn.html

seen her a couple of months ago near college green! maybe it was because it was raining, everything was grey and she stood out from the crowd! also she's pint-sized and i was tempted to put her i my pocket!!

she seen me staring at her and gave me a smile......you know the one that says ive seen your face now buddy and if i ever see it again im gonna have your ass locked up you stalking motha-focka :(

yep, an absoulte cracker. sat beside her in the pub for a few hours last week and she was the best looking burd in the place. even the girls with us were commenting on how stunning she was. by the end of the nite, the lads opposite us were taking pictures with her. she seems like she is a very down to earth girl too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

yep, an absoulte cracker. sat beside her in the pub for a few hours last week and she was the best looking burd in the place. even the girls with us were commenting on how stunning she was. by the end of the nite, the lads opposite us were taking pictures with her. she seems like she is a very down to earth girl too.

She's my wife now Dave!

Yeah - girls a cracker alright. Who'd have thought someone that hot could come from Mayo? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

Adele King - cracker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Adele King - cracker

Sir, you have made me sputter coffee out through my nose.

I salute you! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Spoody

The guy that works in Bella up near Stephen's Green - think a young Johnny Depp, but with Jimmy Neutron quiff, uber-nerd glasses and a {slobber} English accent.

I quivered in his presence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Marty Morrissey- stunning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    She's my wife now Dave!

Yeah - girls a cracker alright. Who'd have thought someone that hot could come from Mayo? :eek:

with a name like that?, shes cerainly not from dublin anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,343 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

can't think of one in particular, i saw lots of stunners while in malta, a good number in edinburgh last week but off the top of my head two stand out (that i have spoken to), one was working for a timeshare company in the orlando hotel we stayed in 2005, the other was a drinks girl at the light nightclub in bellagio hotel in las vegas

john77 wrote: »
    there's a girl working on checkout no. 22 in the Leclerc supermarche in Avranches in Normandy, France who is the most beautiful creation i've ever seen.

:eek: thats bordering on stalking mate....your restraining order is in the post im sure:eek:

anyway, back on topic, sharon ni bheolin is a person that i used to live next door to and i have to say, she is amazing in real life also....perhaps my favourite irish famous person of all time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭ats

a friend of mine, known her since she was 17. ex model. her husband is one lucky b@stard.

and there's the Herald AM girl on the corner of Ely place and baggot street. short lass and she has one amazing smile.

Oh and the other day i was at the dentist. well the dentist was drop dead gorgeous. is it wrong to get aroused while someone is poking around in your mouth while her tits are rubbing off your head?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭gabgab

ats wrote: »
    a friend of mine, known her since she was 17. ex model. her husband is one lucky b@stard.

and there's the Herald AM girl on the corner of Ely place and baggot street. short lass and she has one amazing smile.

Oh and the other day i was at the dentist. well the dentist was drop dead gorgeous. is it wrong to get aroused while someone is poking a dildo in your mouth while her tits are rubbing off your head?

Fixed that for you,

The girls that work in the t-shirt print shop in Stephens Green, both the blonde and the brunette,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

tall girl? about late 20's?

I'm not sure I want to reply, but yes. I could get into a stalker situation here...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Two Greek women I saw last year. Stunning doesn't come into it. No matter what one's preference you would still think them beautiful. An Italian ex of mine from way back was another. A French woman I met at a house party many moons ago. I actually got her number and then lost it. Doh!

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shamrock2004

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    This is true. Met a lovely quiet reserved Brazilian girl for a drink one night. The evening ended with her insisting on me taking her up the ass. Never saw her again.

Viva Brazilia!

This is probably one of the funniest posts I have ever read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Do Z-List celebs count. I was sitting across from Andrea Roche recently. Always thought she was pretty in photos, but she looked beautiful in real-life.

the blond barmaid in bar 360 in bratislava. only stopped for one, but she ended up serving 4 of us 26 beers, last week :).

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Some random person in Ayia Napa

she was stunning looking, just perfect

I nearly tripped when I caught a glimpse of her ass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

Upstairs in Roches in Dublin having a coffee a few years back when me and my friend noticed the hottest looking man I have ever seen...he was so incredibly good looking we were convinced he was a model.

They kind of guy you suspect should have like a theme song playing in the background as he walks by.

That was probably the only time we have ever commented on a guy being good looking in that sort of setting,we sounded like a pair of groupies at a Blizzards concert.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I honestly cannot remember who it could have been...strangely enough there are ALOT of very beautiful women walking around Dublin city streets!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Not saying cause it makes me go red everytime I do :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Brandon Flowers. He isn't ****ing human.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭walter sobchak

Brandon Flowers. He isn't ****ing human.

So, what you're saying is, he's .... dancer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

There was this guy I saw in the the chipper earlier... I caught him looking over and kinda hoped he'd come over and ask me out, but he seemed more into his mate.

Oh well. The hot ones are always gay, aren't they? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

i take it none of you have met me yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Hephaestus

Abigayle wrote: »
    There was this guy I saw in the the chipper earlier... I caught him looking over and kinda hoped he'd come over and ask me out, but he seemed more into his mate.

Food > Abigayle ;)

You really wanted some dude to ask you out in a chipper? classy bird :p

@ least the meal wouldn't have cost him much :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Hephaestus wrote: »
    Food > Abigayle ;)You really wanted some dude to ask you out in a chipper? classy bird :p @ least the meal wouldn't have cost him much :pac:

Tee hee! Thanks for the tip. Heres one for ya ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Dere wuz dis savage bird in the chipper earlier, I'd say she's bleedin mental in the scratcher lads!
    Was gonna buy her a batter burger but me bud anto kept pesterin me for money for the one arm bandit

Schweh:pac:

Advertisement